PDA

View Full Version : Hunt

06-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Does Roxanne Hunt still work there? Is she still a detective?

06-24-2008, 02:31 AM
"work" a very lose term

06-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Ok. Is she still employed?

06-24-2008, 03:40 PM
probably still dreaming of working for the fbi

06-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Leave her alone or tell her to her face you moron.Put your name on there. and to the dweeb that started this post if you want to know who is working here call the PD you gossiping low life coffee clatching teletubby idiot!

06-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Wow. Just wanted to forward her some info and thought this was an ez way to find out. Calm down Napoleon. Now I know why so many people hate the police.

06-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Leave her alone or tell her to her face you moron.Put your name on there. and to the dweeb that started this post if you want to know who is working here call the PD you gossiping low life coffee clatching teletubby idiot!

dude must have a crush :wink:

06-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Forward info my a--, this isn't the way, you were trying to be an idiot. ever heard of a phone? Your an idiot, you posted her name, how about yours fool? Now wonser why so many people hate gossip babies like you

06-25-2008, 10:28 PM
sorrry I meant wonder asshole

06-26-2008, 04:15 PM
Your department is a joke.

06-26-2008, 09:08 PM
go fly away f-----

06-27-2008, 01:06 AM
Forward info my a--, this isn't the way, you were trying to be an idiot. ever heard of a phone? Your an idiot, you posted her name, how about yours fool? Now wonser why so many people hate gossip babies like you

Geezus, if your posts are a reflection of your report writing skills I'd certainly send you to 1st grade remedial schools :roll:

06-27-2008, 03:46 AM
hey mod, how bout you get rid of this one eh?

06-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Couldn't find "Geezuz" in the dictionary. Is that Hillbilly language? Bye fly

06-28-2008, 01:06 AM
Couldn't find "Geezuz" in the dictionary. Is that Hillbilly language? Bye fly

Yep, hillbilly as in pineapple park language. Skipster :P

06-28-2008, 03:38 AM
Wow...Pineapple Park..... Ha Ha....

Original....Yeah, we haven't heard that one before........ No really, your killing us....

Loser

06-28-2008, 05:39 AM
what a worthless and stupid topic. Next please.

06-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Wow...Pineapple Park..... Ha Ha....

Original....Yeah, we haven't heard that one before........ No really, your killing us....

Loser

Well if the backwoods, trailer trash, deliverance shoe fit, ya'all got to wear it now...I can just hear the music...soooooeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

06-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Star Man, you are kidding right? Ever worked Squad 1? Now talk $hit

06-28-2008, 11:26 PM
Star Man, you are kidding right? Ever worked Squad 1? Now talk $hit

Yeah those drunk trailer trash can be dam right mean and ornery. And all them accidents...them drivers are vicious. get over yourself. If your lucky you'll be wearing a star soon when ya get bought out cause of the budget. then you can play real copper.

06-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah those drunk trailer trash can be dam right mean and ornery. And all them accidents...them drivers are vicious. get over yourself. If your lucky you'll be wearing a star soon when ya get bought out cause of the budget. then you can play real copper.

Ok this one made me laugh a little. Who's losing positions out there? Not the park...Who just cut there traffic unit? Not the park...Who just laid off an entire corrections class and people in training? not the park.... Keep dreaming of taking us over...Do whatever it takes to make yourself feel better man..We still love you...

06-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey Star Man...Sorry for your luck... Imagine the mighty PCSO having to reduce its workforce. Hmm.... My my how the mighty fall.

Don't worry, you always have detention...or bailiffs. I hear they have even relocated some of your displaced road folks to those positons.

Hmmmm I pass. I take the Park. I guess you could always re-apply since it is obvious you worked here at one point.

You know, you don't have to come back on here every now and then to make yourself feel better about your decison to leave all those years ago. We know who you are, we are better without, we are glad you left, now please, for the sake of all, quietly fade into the night and enjoy what's left of your career.

06-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Your glad I left because I made you look bad with my stats at the end of the month. I actually put real badazzes in jail and still do while you still stroke your parking tickets. tsk tsk.

06-30-2008, 06:36 PM

Ok this one made me laugh a little. Who's losing positions out there? Not the park...Who just cut there traffic unit? Not the park...Who just laid off an entire corrections class and people in training? not the park.... Keep dreaming of taking us over...Do whatever it takes to make yourself feel better man..We still love you...

We also cut our motorcycle unit and traffic unit. Don't tell Charlie Crist though. He thought that "no public safety personnel" would lose their job/position. Would hate to ruin his day!

06-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Star man...Your so cute..... oh, and did i mention tough. I mean you said it so it must be true...

I mean, heck, all of our top performers have left to go the S.O. Well maybe not all of them..... Well, now that I think of it, most have stayed right here. I mean maybe one or two...but that is not you. Cause those that were performers that left, are humble and say nothing but kind things about the agency that trained them. You, not exactly.

I mean heck, since you left, I honestly don't know how we have managed to live. I literally wanted to throw myself of the 2nd floor of the pd when you decided to leave because I didn't think we would survive. When I sobered up, I realized I was crazy. The sad part is, apparently you have not.

Don't forget, some of us know who you are, and let me set the record straight. I never was, and never will be threatened with your stats. I doubt your new friends at the S.O. are to threatened by you either.

Sleep well brother, we do.

06-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Star man...Your so cute..... oh, and did i mention tough. I mean you said it so it must be true...

I mean, heck, all of our top performers have left to go the S.O. Well maybe not all of them..... Well, now that I think of it, most have stayed right here. I mean maybe one or two...but that is not you. Cause those that were performers that left, are humble and say nothing but kind things about the agency that trained them. You, not exactly.

I mean heck, since you left, I honestly don't know how we have managed to live. I literally wanted to throw myself of the 2nd floor of the pd when you decided to leave because I didn't think we would survive. When I sobered up, I realized I was crazy. The sad part is, apparently you have not.

Don't forget, some of us know who you are, and let me set the record straight. I never was, and never will be threatened with your stats. I doubt your new friends at the S.O. are to threatened by you either.

Sleep well brother, we do.

"When I sobered up..." Dude, I know who you are too from your sarcastic wording and believe me when I say there have been very few times you've been totally sober. The brass suspects too. I could have beaten your stats taking 15 days vacation and 5 days sick time (do you have any banked yet?) per month, with ease. Stroke away Skippy.

07-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Your post clearly indicates not only do you not know who I am, you have too high of self esteem.

Enjoy your downsizing and share your misery with your new colleagues, we no longer request or enjoy your opinions.

Hey by the way, you may not know this, but PCSO has their own board and more than enough problems for you to try and solve. We do not need your opinions on how to fix an agency you haven't worked at in so long.

07-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Your post clearly indicates not only do you not know who I am, you have too high of self esteem.

Enjoy your downsizing and share your misery with your new colleagues, we no longer request or enjoy your opinions.

Hey by the way, you may not know this, but PCSO has their own board and more than enough problems for you to try and solve. We do not need your opinions on how to fix an agency you haven't worked at in so long.

Then STFU.