PDA

View Full Version : b Hussaine Obamas Terroist connections video *** AMUST SEE

06-23-2008, 06:47 PM
:shock:

cops are in big trouble so is the nation
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036

06-30-2008, 06:35 PM
If you are incapable of distinguishing between patent lies and the truth, then I pity you.

As law enforcement officers, all are charged with a careful search for the truth. To give validation to such nonsense demonstrates an inability to conduct careful investigatory work -- this time pertaining to the important subject of a presidential nominee.

Let's escape the name calling, lies and issues tangential to one's vote. Let's all agree to focus on core issues -- ones carefully considered prior to the casting of an individual vote -- the economy, health care, the environment, and Iraq stand out foremost in my mind. Which candidate stands for our respective, individual values? If you're uncertain, then investigate, and feel at ease with making a fully-informed decision -- one untainted by individual bias and fearmongering.

07-01-2008, 11:28 AM
I don't really see fear here. It seems to me that the real question is what about the issues. So far I have not seen Obama discuss issues. He is a young politician who has little to no experience and appears to be one of the most marxist Democrats I have ever seen. I was certain no one could get farther to the left than the Clintons but I was wrong.

Folks...it doesn't come down to republican and Democrat in this race. It comes down to who is right for America. We can not back down from the terrorists of this world. We can not continue to provide healthcare and welfare to the rest of the world. We must look out for ourselves and be strong and unified.