PDA

View Full Version : b Hussaine Obamas Terroist connections video *** AMUST SEE

06-23-2008, 11:53 AM
:shock:
http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

06-24-2008, 11:22 AM
What a load of garbage that was! Right from the start it began with "facts" that have already been proven false. The conservative rag that lists him as "The most liberal Senator" also listed John Kerry as the most liberal Senator in 2004, how convenient! There are actually over 30 other Senators with a more liberal voting record than him.
Rather than getting your conservative panties in a wad over all the rumors and lies, go to each of the candidates web sites, read what they stand for and what their positions are on the issues that are important to you and vote on what is best for you. Make an educated vote. Don't let Fox or CNN tell you how to vote. I wouldn't care if his name was Benito Marx Hitler, he can't do worse than the clown thats in there now.
Think about Reagan's question back in the 80's, "Are you better off now than you were eight years ago?" Unless you are some large corporation or a multi-millionaire, I doubt it.
Don't bother with all the liberal bashing posts, I've heard them all before. Instead, spend your time doing research and making an educated vote.