PDA

View Full Version : LAYOFFS

06-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Inside information from "a leader" in Tallhassee believes that the latest bomb that the Governor just dropped is going to undoubtedly result in Agent Layoffs. His advice for recent hires (those hired within the last 3 years) is to start looking for new jobs.

06-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Wonder if the state might start offering incentives for early retirement to the higher-paid employees/agents?

06-22-2008, 07:57 PM
That would be interesting. The idea about "early retirement" incentives has come up before, but I can't remember the outcome. Is there anything in the FRS that allows such a thing? I do know they can drop those in DROP...

06-22-2008, 08:55 PM
That would be interesting. The idea about "early retirement" incentives has come up before, but I can't remember the outcome. Is there anything in the FRS that allows such a thing? I do know they can drop those in DROP...

And you base this on ?????????????????????

06-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Inside information from "a leader" in Tallhassee believes that the latest bomb that the Governor just dropped is going to undoubtedly result in Agent Layoffs. His advice for recent hires (those hired within the last 3 years) is to start looking for new jobs.

Do you have any idea how many agents were hired in the last 3 years!!! If ANY agents should be concerned it should be those just hired in the last year at best. I still believe we have a lot of fat we can trim before we have to begin layoffs. This sounds like another "The Sky Is Falling" although the clouds may be getting closer!!!

06-23-2008, 06:54 PM
What was the latest bomb the G man dropped??? We gonna have to cut more next year?

06-23-2008, 08:00 PM
This is completely made up, don't believe everything you hear, or read on this site!!!

06-23-2008, 10:24 PM

And you base this on ?????????????????????

Just facts, that is all I have. You see my friend, folks in DROP have already retired. There are no guarantees of continued employment. If you were told anything contrary, check with the folks at FRS.