PDA

View Full Version : b Hussaine Obamas Terroist connections video

06-22-2008, 09:57 AM
http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

:shock:

06-22-2008, 04:20 PM
The fact that all these idiots that vote for this POS with all that is known is amazing. I liken it to the jews voting for Hitler even after learning of his agenda. And his wife is even worse. Shes not as good at hiding her racist views as obuma the fraud.

06-22-2008, 06:57 PM
Yes Obama will be elected.

Citizens of this country that have never voted are excited over the prospects of a President with Common Sense that tells it like it is and that will Bring Credence and Respect back to the USA in the world stage. The voters are smart, and can see through the Dimwitted Amateurish Spliced Together Video attached to this thread. When you look out into the audience of OBAMA you Actualy See a cross section of These United States. All Different Colors and Different Heritage and extreme Generational cross sections. I just hope that OBAMA will quit tap toeing around setting Debate Dates with McCain because that's OBAMAs forte'.
I don't want to be fighting in a prolonged war forever and keep getting mobilized every 3 years for no DAMN reason. Its not another Korea or Vietnam.

That's all I'm saying .

06-22-2008, 07:40 PM
Go to the State FOP Web site and see how your Warrior Friend answered questions to the Fraternal Order of Police. Both Responses are posted on the State Web Site, your warrior friend is no friend or a warrior.

06-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Yes Obama will be elected.

Citizens of this country that have never voted are excited over the prospects of a President with Common Sense that tells it like it is and that will Bring Credence and Respect back to the USA in the world stage. The voters are smart, and can see through the Dimwitted Amateurish Spliced Together Video attached to this thread. When you look out into the audience of OBAMA you Actualy See a cross section of These United States. All Different Colors and Different Heritage and extreme Generational cross sections. I just hope that OBAMA will quit tap toeing around setting Debate Dates with McCain because that's OBAMAs forte'.
I don't want to be fighting in a prolonged war forever and keep getting mobilized every 3 years for no darn reason. Its not another Korea or Vietnam.

You are a true blue idiot!!! Bush has been a disaster but at least he's not a closet muslim terrorist wannabe. Have you been under a rock? Have you not seen who this security threat and his wife associate with? When David Duke ran, everyone said no way and it should be the same with this racist.

That's all I'm saying .

06-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Nothing on the website accept the misplaced portapotty debacle at the Memorial done by city workers....ummm..you Smokin' Gun Document must have been eroneous ...since it is not there any more.. Try Again Junior

06-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Nothing on the website accept the misplaced portapotty debacle at the Memorial done by city workers....ummm..you Smokin' Gun Document must have been eroneous ...since it is not there any more.. Try Again Junior

O-bum-a is your smoking gun, Junior.