PDA

View Full Version : Vessel registration increase

06-21-2008, 01:16 AM
Will this help law enforcement with the pay issue? Anyone know?

21Regal
06-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Unfortunately it will help offset the rising fuel costs. Like the Saudi's aren't making enough money as it is. Less than $10.00 bucks a barrel to get it out of the ground in the middle east. $135+ on the market. I throw the brown B.S. penalty flag on that.

06-21-2008, 08:41 PM
In previous post it was suggested that Colonel Jones look into using some of these new funds for LEO Salary Increases and the compression issue.

It was know months before this last legislative session that the fee increases were coming and they would increase every year adjusted for inflation.

Knowing this was coming she did absolutely nothing to try and tie a small portion of this money into pay increases for us.

It seems Colonel Jones was too worried about other agencies pushing for a pay raise that she spent all her time and staff resources in attempt to kill other legislation rather than pass good legislation for us.

Personally, I don't think she cares we didn't get a pay increase again for another year.

06-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Just when I thought I was the only one with a brain.....I read a post from GFC42...........Thank you!!!! You have spoken the truth!!!!!