PDA

View Full Version : About that kid that got an officer shot at recently

06-20-2008, 01:48 AM
Hi, I just heard about a kid that was being stupid driving around and somehow got shot at and got another officer involved and shot at also, someone told me it was on 16th street, Just wondering who that kid was and what exactly happened. Sounds pretty stupid on his part and would make good news.

06-20-2008, 02:06 AM
I dont know who that dumbass of a kid was, but what happened was he was being nosy and decided to take the law into his own hands by chasing the 6 kids with guns in their vehicle, he exceeded the speed limit by at lease 50 mph on all 3 streets the so called chase was on. then wouldent pull over for the officer with his lights on, instead, pulls into the left lane and continues on as the officer passed him. then followed the officer untill he was cut off by another cruiser at an intersection. Somehow and someway this kid never even had handcuffs on him. I think he should have at least restrained for a while and his parents let know. But I hear hes Buddy Buddy with half the SRO's and the dept. Luckily, neither the kid was hit or his vehicle, or the officer or his vehicle. Just shows how independent ZPD really is these days. Wonder what barnes or the rest of the dept think of this mess.

10-04-2009, 03:26 AM
Im sorry to say sir but you are almost completely wrong about that comment. I am that kid. What happened was i was on my way home from the hospitel and i decided to pull into the second street to feed my smoking habit so my parents wouldent ***** or find out. Now that im old enough i dont have to worry about it. anyways..... I went into the 2nd street and seen (4) kids ducking behind the privacy fence and another 2 at a little boys window. im sorry but i babysat that kid and i knew his parents and its like my house. If your trying to break in, your either going to be killed or im going to chase you til im sure you cant get away from the officers. Either way you wont get away with it. anyways i started to get out then they jumped into their car and took off with the suv's tailgate still open. The ****ers started shooting at me. at first i thought they were firecrackers because of a throwing hand motion they were making and the delayed flash. maybe they were firecrackers at first but all i know is once i pulled over for zpd, i did not continue. i drove to the next intersection after he passed and met with another officer to show him where i seen them throw things out the window. The gun was not involved until the officer got behind them and lit them up. And for that little buddy buddy comment you made. I might still be young, but guess what. Those officers respect me because of my attitude and drive for success. I dont bullshit or ride my bike around like a little hell child like the others. I worked a stable job shile going to school and tried to support my family. So just like that saying goes.... if you dont have something nice to say, keep that hole shut. Because then other people will not trust you with what they tell you. Mr blabbermouth. So if i did not follow them at a safe distance like i did, i would have not been able to update zpd with ther location and they would have never found them. Then there would be 6 dangerous kids running around with a gun or guns and they could do more damage. I dont think so. not everything went perfectly, but when your in adrenaline mode and your body was as stiff as mine at the time. im sure you would have done the same thing with that :split second decision". Would you like me to answer any more questions? also before you reply with a boy phrase or kid phrase. Keep in mind i have a bachelors and also certified by microsoft as an engineer and im only 18. So come at me with respect. Thanks.

10-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Man, when I was 18 I was having sex with women.

10-04-2009, 08:54 PM
And apparently some boys too!

10-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Wasn't one of the officers 373 in this scenario?

10-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Wasn't one of the officers 373 in this scenario?

What, no answer??????

11-22-2010, 06:14 AM
Man, when I was 18 I was having sex with women.

LOL, and thats why your still in Zephyrhills! Too busy thinking about sex and hanging with your drug buddies. Me, Im driving a bmw, with a condo in a highrise in a big city with no worries. Financially or with my life. Tell me man, what have you achieved in life so far? Maybe a 16yo girlfriend with 3 kids? Maybe sheets over your windows and a beat up cadillac in your driveway? Getting the cops called to your house every other night?