PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to my corrupt friends at FMPD by Anthony Thomas

06-18-2008, 07:34 PM
The public has been watching the behavior of your Department and reading the blogs on your website. I must say from the people whom I have spoken with they do not like what they are seeing or reading. This Department is in complete chaos and it lacks any moral authority to enforce the rule of law. Your police officers are being charged with violations of law, abusing their authority and hurting citizens with physical force. This conduct is outrageous and indefensible yet the blue wall of silence continues. Not only has the public lost confidence in the Police Department but our City Officials as well. When the process began to get a Citizen Oversight Panel there was near universal opposition on the City Council to such a proposal. Now there's universal support on the City Council for a review board. What has changed the mindset of these politicians? Well that would be the corrupt police officers that this Department employs!!

We must change the ‘’Culture of Corruption’’ that exists in the Fort Myers Police Department. Corruption that allows nepotism to run rampant in the agency contrary to State and National laws. Corruption of supervisors telling police officers to write tickets to increase revenue for the Department. Corruption that allows racial and gender discrimination to be so widespread that it promptly the Federal government division of the EEOC to investigate the Department. Corruption and incompetence that is so rampant that the Department cannot be accredited, being the only Police Department in Southwest Florida not accredited. Corruption so widespread that people are given promotions because they help the Police Chief on his homework and not on the basis of talent and skills. Corruption that the City Manager recognize is so widespread he has decided not to hire someone from within the Department, instead deciding to do a national search to replace the disgrace outgoing chief.

So instead of attacking me and other community leaders on our motives for standing up for the rule of law and basic fairness of all people. The people on this website should look in the mirror and ask themselves why did they choose this profession for? Is it to serve and protect the people? Or is it to hurt them ? Is it to be obedient to the rule of law? Or is it to act as if the law does not apply to you? You cannot serve the people when you belittle them and mistreat them. You must win over the hearts and minds of the people and you do this by treating everyone with dignity and respect. You do this by honoring the Constitution that every person is innocent until proven guilty. I and others will continue to fight for our beliefs and for the people. You guys can continue to try to besmirch our reputations and question our judgment. This is America you have your rights of freedom of speech and we have ours. But if you're going to make unsubstantiated attacks on people then you all to be man enough or woman enough to put your name next to your comments.

In closing I know that there are a lot of honest and hard-working police officers in the Fort Myers Police Department. They know who they are and I do to the ones who come to me and whisper in my ear the information I need to know about the Department. I strongly believe that the majority of police officers at this Department are honorable people who follow the law. But I also know there is a substantial minority of police officers at this Department that are rotten to the core. We must expose these bad cops and remove them from their positions. We would hope to have the support of the majority to remove the rotten apples who are a minority. But that is up to the good cops to realize that the bad ones ruined the reputation of the entire Department. I also know that the few disgruntled employees who spent all of the time on this website do not represent the vast majority of good cops at FMPD. So stop being angry and go enjoy life.
That is all the advice I have for you now. I have work to do, people to see and a City to Conquer. See you next time!!

Your humble servant,
Anthony Thomas Jr.

06-18-2008, 08:11 PM
This works both ways, we have rights also ,we don't give them up when we come to work.
Freedom of speech is everyone's right!, not just self appointed community activists. Its called the first ammendment. Learn the definition of the word corrupt before you throw it around.
Most force used here has been justified, and people committing crimes ,should not be referred to as citizens by you. They are anti-social and anti-community.
Some officers have been WRONGLY accused of force, which YOU are well aware of. And complaints of such have been used by admin to get rid of people that you should have STOOD UP FOR!
If you don't like what you see on this blog, stay the hell off!!!
The most unjust things I've seen here have been done by the administration -to the cops!. And the perceptions you and others put forth.
Most of what you describe are administrative flaws, don't blame the poor road cop in the trenches. We take exception to YOUR depiction and charactorization of the problems here.
And lastly ,when it comes to us sharing opinions, venting ,or expressions of speech of Any kind, We don't give a rats colon what you or anyone else thinks!! This is our outlet/format, and last I've heard we are all citizens and have the same rights as an over opinionated ,biased,racist ,moron may have.

06-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Well Anthony, if you have been reading the post's as you say, Why haven't you answered the questions about a particular incident that an officer was terminated for?, and unjustly I might add.
Don't expect respect and credibility if you just spew hot air and don't answer legitimate questions, after all YOU were involved and MISTAKEN to some extent.
Why don't you or the rest of the coalition of complainers ever have anything good to say?.
The community you speak for is small and getting smaller, stop acting like you speak for all black folk ,because I and many others will tell you ,you damn sure don't speak for me! Try answering the questions now.

06-18-2008, 09:49 PM
How dare a propagandist like you call ANYONE corrupt. Who cares who's reading ,and for that matter if they like what they are reading!!, Neither Your or anyone elses opinion means anything more than someones right to say what they please.
So start walking towards the caloosahachie and don't stop until your hat floats! :o

06-18-2008, 09:49 PM
How dare a propagandist like you call ANYONE corrupt. Who cares who's reading ,and for that matter if they like what they are reading!!, Neither Your or anyone elses opinion means anything more than someones right to say what they please.
So start walking towards the caloosahachie and don't stop until your hat floats! :o

06-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Anthony did not write this post guys. You mean to tell me he can actually spell outrageous, incompetence, disgruntled, ect., ect. Read between the lines folks, who labels officers being disgruntled…….ob-jerk-tivity that’s who. :twisted: :twisted: This individual speaks the same language as ob-jerk-tivity. Don't be fooled by this SOB-GOB. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

06-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Answer the questions as put forth -oh humble servant, inquiring minds want to know! :roll:

06-19-2008, 02:04 AM
[40 cal wrote/quote]Hi there Junior! I don't know if you noticed this web site is for L.E.O.' s that stands for LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, don't you have blogs you can type on the Criminals For A Cop Free FT. Myers website. Since your viewing and blogging on this web site , it intrigues me to know why your so interested in what we're talking about. Junior we have only two things in common when it comes to FMPD, I like yourself am considered the ANTI -Christ of the Chief Daniels regime , and we both agree that the Chief knowingly violated Nepotism laws, and walked away unblemished due to the cover up that took place between the chief and the mayor's office. I have a real problem when the head Law Enforcement Officer in the City is breaking the law, and yet still has the nerve to pass moral judgement on the careers of road patrol officers. I always will defend the road officer, because to me these officers are the back bone, face, and Domestic warriors of any city police department. Road patrol officers are putting their lives on the line on a daily basis , so that you can walk around the streets of Ft. Myers safely to initiate a petition that is ultimately going to make their jobs harder, and the streets of Ft. Myers more dangerous.

Let's state the facts as they are, and not how you like to twist them around to make your personal agenda seem more appealing to the Dunbar Community . You call yourself a civic leader sir, I would like to know where you were Junior when the streets of Ft. Myers, were filling up with dead and wounded bodies of young black males, that were caused by other young black males shooting firearms at their own. Where were you Junior? Junior you were probably at Mommy's house having milk and cookies, while the cops you have been bashing in the media were running in the crowd towards the gunfire that rung out! Whats the matter Junior, you only have opinions and suggestions for the Dunbar community, when a Ft. Myers Police Officer Shoots a Minority. I must say your silence along with MR. Convict's(a.k.a Brotha James)on the subject of black on black murders speaks volumes to me . The facts are that 98% of young black males being killed in this city are caused by other black males not by the FT. Myers Police Department. Junior since you have so much expertise in civic duty explain to me what your doing to combat the real problems that the Dunbar and East Ft. Myers communities are facing in the city .Dunbar & East Ft. Myers communities are leading the way on the following categories, Black on Black Crime,(ward 1 area) Black on Hispanic Robberies, high school drop outs, teenage pregnancy , section 8 housing, and not last but not least number 1 with folks having A.I.D.S. and H.I.V. I ask you Junior is the Ft. Myers Police Department to blame for all these issues as well?I would think that you would at least clean your own back yard, before making judgments and attempting to create a citizens review board to watch over how we handle our house!

The facts are, you speak out for Dunbar ,but yet you don't live there at present time! The facts are that you only have approximately 1600 signatures and approximately half of those are not admissible to do signatures coming from felons and or unregistered voters .I mean you have had a approximately a year to collect these signatures, and yet you only have 1,600 signatures. The fact is the city is made up of approximately 55,000 to 70,000 residents and only 1,600 residents have a problem with the Ft. Myers Police Department. That says to me that the majority of our residents appreciate the job we are doing! In closing I have to laugh when you state your qualified to make judgements on a citizens review board for police officers, because you took 16 hours of police administration courses. That's like me going to Lee Memorial Hospital saying I'm qualified to perform a heart transplant, because I slept at Holiday Inn Express last night! Officer 40cal states as long as idiots like you and Convict Brotha James are blaming the Ft. Myers Police Dept. for every problem that plagues Dunbar. Dunbar will be a S!@T Hole Today,a S!@t Hole Tomorrow!, and a S!@t hole forever! The only thing that was bamboozled or hoodwinked were the people in the court house when you walked in with your finest red Zoot Suit that you bought from Flavas for Playaz!Holla Back Junior!
[/quote]

:arrow: READ IT AGAIN ANTHONY..40 CAL TOLD YOU WHAT TIME IT WAS :!: ...YOU BIGTIME LOSER :!:

09-26-2013, 04:54 PM
the City of Fort Myers Police Department is a joke.I moved away from here live in West Palm Beach for 2&a half years then had return do to grandmothers health problems and a to return regreted.ever since.somebody ran in my house while I was at work and stole my grandmothers purse fmpd did nothing about it.I was stabbed in the back in robbery attempt and since I'm with a felon department did not want to do anything about it.I'm constantly pulled over for no reason since I've been back here.was given 2 tickets in my own front yard by corrupt cops on the tickets and said they pulled me over down the street on the corner not my yard.tired of being pulled by police asking what are you doing down here I live down here read my ID before you start profiling me.if you have a felony live in Fort Myers Police Department will degrade your basic civil rights and you got the nerve to ask for more money.more money for what you don't do anything! 911 really is a joke in Lee County if you have a record.Just a good old boy network up and running.And officers you dont live in the neighborhoods you patrol.

09-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Corruption and incompetence that is so rampant that the Department cannot be accredited, being the only Police Department in Southwest Florida not accredited.

Still as dumb as a box of rocks. The department is accredited. By two accrediting authorities. More false propaganda. We know you didn't write this Anthony. But nice try.

09-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Corruption and incompetence that is so rampant that the Department cannot be accredited, being the only Police Department in Southwest Florida not accredited.

Still as dumb as a box of rocks. The department is accredited. By two accrediting authorities. More false propaganda. We know you didn't write this Anthony. But nice try.

FYI Sanibel PD, Marco Island PD, Naples PD. All in SW Florida and all not accredited. Fool

09-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Hey Anothony don't forget to come walk behind the cops and Mayor on Saturday morning. Meeting at 9am at Ft Myers high school. We need the YES VOTE to get rid of Baker

09-26-2013, 09:54 PM
The public has been watching the behavior of your Department and reading the blogs on your website. I must say from the people whom I have spoken with they do not like what they are seeing or reading. This Department is in complete chaos and it lacks any moral authority to enforce the rule of law. Your police officers are being charged with violations of law, abusing their authority and hurting citizens with physical force. This conduct is outrageous and indefensible yet the blue wall of silence continues. Not only has the public lost confidence in the Police Department but our City Officials as well. When the process began to get a Citizen Oversight Panel there was near universal opposition on the City Council to such a proposal. Now there's universal support on the City Council for a review board. What has changed the mindset of these politicians? Well that would be the corrupt police officers that this Department employs!!

We must change the ‘’Culture of Corruption’’ that exists in the Fort Myers Police Department. Corruption that allows nepotism to run rampant in the agency contrary to State and National laws. Corruption of supervisors telling police officers to write tickets to increase revenue for the Department. Corruption that allows racial and gender discrimination to be so widespread that it promptly the Federal government division of the EEOC to investigate the Department. Corruption and incompetence that is so rampant that the Department cannot be accredited, being the only Police Department in Southwest Florida not accredited. Corruption so widespread that people are given promotions because they help the Police Chief on his homework and not on the basis of talent and skills. Corruption that the City Manager recognize is so widespread he has decided not to hire someone from within the Department, instead deciding to do a national search to replace the disgrace outgoing chief.

So instead of attacking me and other community leaders on our motives for standing up for the rule of law and basic fairness of all people. The people on this website should look in the mirror and ask themselves why did they choose this profession for? Is it to serve and protect the people? Or is it to hurt them ? Is it to be obedient to the rule of law? Or is it to act as if the law does not apply to you? You cannot serve the people when you belittle them and mistreat them. You must win over the hearts and minds of the people and you do this by treating everyone with dignity and respect. You do this by honoring the Constitution that every person is innocent until proven guilty. I and others will continue to fight for our beliefs and for the people. You guys can continue to try to besmirch our reputations and question our judgment. This is America you have your rights of freedom of speech and we have ours. But if you're going to make unsubstantiated attacks on people then you all to be man enough or woman enough to put your name next to your comments.

In closing I know that there are a lot of honest and hard-working police officers in the Fort Myers Police Department. They know who they are and I do to the ones who come to me and whisper in my ear the information I need to know about the Department. I strongly believe that the majority of police officers at this Department are honorable people who follow the law. But I also know there is a substantial minority of police officers at this Department that are rotten to the core. We must expose these bad cops and remove them from their positions. We would hope to have the support of the majority to remove the rotten apples who are a minority. But that is up to the good cops to realize that the bad ones ruined the reputation of the entire Department. I also know that the few disgruntled employees who spent all of the time on this website do not represent the vast majority of good cops at FMPD. So stop being angry and go enjoy life.
That is all the advice I have for you now. I have work to do, people to see and a City to Conquer. See you next time!!

Your humble servant,
Anthony Thomas Jr.

Anthony!!! stop it . why do you want us to be unemployed like you?

09-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Anthony what you and your clans are doing with the absentee ballots is also a form of corruption. We all know that you're telling citizens who to vote for. As far as the citations goes the department only gets $2 per ticket and the rest goes to the county. Its funny how everytime a black officer gets fired you are bashing the chief but the moment he fire white officer you want to hug and kiss him. :roll:

09-26-2013, 11:17 PM
I'm gonna start my own political action committee.....Citizens Against Ignorant Black Mommas Boys.

Anthony what you and your clans are doing with the absentee ballots is also a form of corruption. We all know that you're telling citizens who to vote for. As far as the citations goes the department only gets $2 per ticket and the rest goes to the county. Its funny how everytime a black officer gets fired you are bashing the chief but the moment he fire white officer you want to hug and kiss him. :roll:

09-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Uphill battle my friends!!! say what you want those same 18 year old that you all screw with are also registering to vote. Talk all the shitz you want it but we will have our shit together and will have numbers needed. Soon to be on radio and a few of our own stations soon.

09-27-2013, 01:31 AM
As proof I do work here and on the union list see below" The city leadership is going down and we are too thanks to Baker. In the end we are out of work and Baker walks away a rich man. Why in the hell would you want to help baker or the city?? Either way we lose. If it fails we are getting no pay or benefits so why stay????

To: Doyle <vincentanthony.doyle@gmail.com>; <mattsellers@flpba.org>; Mike Perry <michaelspe239@gmail.com>; Quinn <skievader@aol.com>; Thornton <tifftuk01@yahoo.com>; Witt <w199@aol.com>; Youngblood <pcyoungblood@comcast.net>;
Subject: Fox 4 News

09-27-2013, 01:53 AM
Hey Anothony don't forget to come walk behind the cops and Mayor on Saturday morning. Meeting at 9am at Ft Myers high school. We need the YES VOTE to get rid of Baker

Why the police officers and the Mayor are only interested in knocking on the doors of the homes of citizens living in the Mc Gregor Blvd corridor, but not other areas of the city?

09-27-2013, 01:59 AM
Because they don't like people of color and scared of them.

11-04-2013, 03:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxMjK6OEF1Y

11-08-2013, 04:10 AM

Your humble servant,
Anthony Thomas Jr.

Let me start out by saying that even though this letter is signed by Anthony Thomas, I know that Anthony Thomas did not write. Its simple to see that the person that wrote this has at least a 12 grade education. Moving on...If you are reading this Anthony, I am asking you a straight up question; what would Ft. Myers crime rate be if Wards 1, 2 and 3 were not part of Ft. Myers. Look around you and see that the majority of the services that the police department provides has to do with the savages that roam your community. Yes Anthony, many of us end up in front of the Citizens Review Board and if you notice that the majority of the time the charge is " Speaking with disrespect towards the public." You ever wonder why that is Anthony? Let me tell you why, I for one and the majority of our officers simply refuse to be treated with disrespect by the scumbags that prey on your community and that includes you. Look around you and you will see that your own are killing yourselves at record pace, not just here in Fort Myers but throughout America. Respect commands respect and when your fatherless animals learn such respect, I will in turn offer you that respect. You hate what I stand for, but it is that blue uniform that keeps you animals from totally destroying yourselves. Look at Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, LA, NY, Miami and Philly and look who is killing each other and you will see that it patterns Fort Myers. I will never bow to your bullshit and no cop on this job will either. In the end, nothing will change with you or your people. You'll all continue to blame others for your constant failures. You are useless and beyond help like the shit bags that reside in your wards. Just look at the vote tally, like always you come up the big loser that you are!

11-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Hey Baker lover". Just post your I'd # I got your address in PD share?? Please.

11-11-2013, 01:40 AM
Brass balls what an idiot! You are one of the typical officers that FMPD employs. A ***** hiding behind a badge. You are a uneducated idio who has a high school education or if not a grad of the univ of FMPD (hodges).
So ***** come on out to Dunbar preserve and talk shit, you *****.

Get Bryan to move some desks in the Lts bay so I can whip your ***** ass

Truth hurts "my *****". You are not kicking anyones ass, and the only ***** you've seen is your mommas.

Nope you forgot I also saw your wifes as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't too tight either was it? She likes em huuuuuuugggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Brass balls what an idiot! You are one of the typical officers that FMPD employs. A ***** hiding behind a badge. You are a uneducated idio who has a high school education or if not a grad of the univ of FMPD (hodges).

Truth hurts "my *****". You are not kicking anyones ass, and the only ***** you've seen is your mommas.

Nope you forgot I also saw your wifes as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't too tight either was it? She likes em huuuuuuugggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It sucks to lose and be wrong. Can you put together another four man protest outside our station....those are funny. Remember when you went to records at city hall and told the clerk you were "Young, dumb and full of cum."? You were actually right on all counts!!!

Go move to Bonita, according to Rai its like Ft Myers. You can Conquer that city. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Now go read your Boys Life and dream big Snowflake.

11-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Uphill battle my friends!!! say what you want those same 18 year old that you all screw with are also registering to vote. Talk all the shitz you want it but we will have our shit together and will have numbers needed. Soon to be on radio and a few of our own stations soon.

Uh....No.

11-11-2013, 07:38 PM

Uh....No.

Uh........Late

11-11-2013, 11:35 PM

Uh....No.

Uh........Late

Not really,,,,losing is funny when its AT.

11-16-2013, 06:35 PM

Your humble servant,
Anthony Thomas Jr.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

11-17-2013, 06:38 AM

You ask me to come out to Dunbar and see how tough I am? Are you tough or just a savage? You haven't progressed a single day since you were born. I see another dead savage on Cuba Street. Anytime you want to go one on one, just let me know. Just don't cry to your mama because I know you don't know who daddy is when they arraign your fat ass from the emergency room. You should thank God that Baker is the chief who constantly appeases your fat loud mouth. If we ever get a real chief I hope he turns us loose on you savages. 30 years from now, if you haven't died at the hands of one of your brother savages; it will probably be of sickle cell you useless POS! Nothing changes with uncivilized idiots.