PDA

View Full Version : did you know?

06-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Lets use this topic to inform others and ourselves of the spending our city is spending malisciously. All departments not just pd.

Example.
Today is the sun sentinel there is a small blurb in the local section.
City commission approved $81,636 for tables and chairs for the cultural arts center.

06-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Pars and Rec. How many parks are being built, have been build recently and are planned. Too many. Wasteful spending for the bad economy/ we are broke and dont know what we are going to do about the tax break!

06-17-2008, 10:35 AM
How about a new police station?

06-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Pars and Rec. How many parks are being built, have been build recently and are planned. Too many. Wasteful spending for the bad economy/ we are broke and dont know what we are going to do about the tax break!

These parks will be used for homeless shelters overflow, thats good money spent if you ask me :twisted:

06-17-2008, 10:00 PM
How about a new police station?

Didn't you hear the new PD is on hold because Fire Rescue is getting there own water park

06-17-2008, 10:00 PM
you cops dont deserve the money give it back to the wonderful citizens of the eastside.. their kids need a place to smoke weed, fight, and shoot people... good look'n out Miramar

06-17-2008, 11:37 PM
Officers cannot get essential equipment they need (uniforms,vests,etc) because people civilion non sworn officers who sit behind a desk all day long get a gas guzzling ford crown victoria to take home and drive as they please......
ERIC WATTERS
RANDY CROSS
BILL ROBERTSON

why do they need a car if they sit behind a desk all day?>????
im sure the media and taxpayers would love to hear the explanation

06-18-2008, 07:25 AM

Vizcaya park is due to break ground......at the end of honey hill rd next to the turnpike. 3 baseball fields and a basketball court

06-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Officers cannot get essential equipment they need (uniforms,vests,etc) because people civilion non sworn officers who sit behind a desk all day long get a gas guzzling ford crown victoria to take home and drive as they please......
ERIC WATTERS
RANDY CROSS
BILL ROBERTSON

Hey Do*che Bag- post one name of one officer that was denied equipment directly related to those three having a car. If thats your arguement then there are some detectives that dont need cars either.

The facts are this:

1.) Your arguement is bullsh*t- as usual. State facts or shut up!
2.) No one not even you douc*e bag got denied anything!
3.) You are whiny cry baby!

Those douc*e bag are the FACTS!

06-18-2008, 09:17 AM
ERIC WATTERS
RANDY CROSS
BILL ROBERTSON

WAHHHHHHHHHHH! Will someone change this posters diaper?

06-18-2008, 09:24 AM
notice how everytime EW is brought up theres 1 person to post in defense.......

and eye in the sky jus for your 43 go talk to pamsteel and ask her where the waiting to be approved file is sitting.......... its loaded with requests waiting to be approved by the higher ups because of money!

so until you put in your own requst for equipment or looked at the red folder.......

**** you, **** you, and **** you im out!

06-18-2008, 09:55 AM
Do exactly what I asked from you- prove that your denial is tied to their having cars and I will openly apologize and post my name. If you cant do that SHUT THE F*CK UP.

06-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Obviously we'll never be able to provide facts because they're all covered up. Its the grassy knoll theory all over again. I do believe that if we're in this time of financial crisis we need to stop non essential (NON ESSENTIAL) spending of fuel.

EW
BR
RC

This means you!

(And those outside of broward.)

06-18-2008, 07:12 PM
How about the SWAT vests and equipment that is bought for every Capt/Major when they are appointed SWAT commanders? I bet they are pretty expensive paperweights. How about all the radar units that Chief bought us because we all *****ed about equipment, the dopler tone sounds cool when your going 50. But I believe the number of tickets are still the same before we had 100+ radars. And how about all the OT that was paid out over the last 2 months? I applaud the arrests the SSU made especially the 41/10's they caught, but come on find a better hang out! When we see 5 deep at Kwik Stop and your getting 30+ hours of OT a check thats a waste! AND Tada why the hell do we still pay a cop to sit around at the elementary schools when we cant hire cops to patrol the streets! Look at our crime stats latey, I think most will agree it aint working! :!:

WAIT wait wait I forgot 63 zone !!! WASTE WASTE WASTE of $$$$$$$$$!

06-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Obviously we'll never be able to provide facts because they're all covered up. Its the grassy knoll theory all over again. I do believe that if we're in this time of financial crisis we need to stop non essential (NON ESSENTIAL) spending of fuel.

EW
BR
RC

This means you!

I agree- terminate the take home car program this friday. That will save more gas for the city and taxpayers. Thats what you are concerned about right? Ill hand back my keys for my black and white and drive my own car. I doubt if you will. Take Home Cars are the ultimate LUXURY, it benefits the city in so few ways. That is just an absolute undeniable fact! It would save the city millions to only have 40 cars for you to check out instead of 200+ take homes.

Okay- so are you ready to turn in your take home?

06-18-2008, 09:22 PM

EW
BR
RC

This means you!

I agree- terminate the take home car program this friday. That will save more gas for the city and taxpayers. Thats what you are concerned about right? Ill hand back my keys for my black and white and drive my own car. I doubt if you will. Take Home Cars are the ultimate LUXURY, it benefits the city in so few ways. That is just an absolute undeniable fact! It would save the city millions to only have 40 cars for you to check out instead of 200+ take homes.

06-18-2008, 09:22 PM

EW
BR
RC

This means you!

06-18-2008, 09:23 PM

EW
BR
RC

This means you!

06-18-2008, 10:20 PM
jeez retard how many times you gonna hit the submit button....only once!

I as well as others fail to realize how you justify 3 civilians with take homes and how you are asking officers if we are willing to turn in ours.....

06-19-2008, 03:05 AM
if they took our cars away from us i would join the coast guard because everyone i know that is in it is the coolest guy in the whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooole world. go coasties. keeping our seas safe from bin laden.

06-19-2008, 04:53 AM
ERIC WATTERS
RANDY CROSS
BILL ROBERTSON

because it's a waste of resources to have all those road units park behind the PD on day shift

06-28-2008, 09:34 PM
WHY ARE THE SRO'S IN UNITS AGAIN? DONT THEY USE THEIR TRUCKS ALL THE TIME? HOW MANY ARRESTS HAVE WORTHLESS OFFICERS MADE WHILE BEING YANKEE UNITS AND BACKING UP ALL THE MAIN ROAD PATROL OFFICERS WHO NEED ASSISTANCE.