PDA

View Full Version : I'LL GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT...BEST DRIVER

06-16-2008, 02:03 AM
WHO IS THE BEST DRIVER IN THE HALLANDALE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT?

A) PEDRO MARTINEZ
B) PIETRO ROCCISANO

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, THEY'RE TIED IN WRECKS

06-16-2008, 01:21 PM
WHO IS THE BEST DRIVER IN THE HALLANDALE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT?

A) PEDRO MARTINEZ
B) PIETRO ROCCISANO

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, THEY'RE TIED IN WRECKSActually Milty has them both beat by double the amount. But I think Pedro is still up one on Rocco.

07-09-2008, 01:39 AM
i can bet this was written by pedro just so he would have something to show his family or who ever was interested. well add another crash for pedro, there u go man i think u will smile seeing ur name mentioned on a public site!! so this is what alpha shift does when there is no one calling for help, interesting. its amazing how soon people forget where they come from and how they should act. think about that pedro.

07-09-2008, 08:05 PM
its amazing how soon people forget where they come from and how they should act. think about that pedro.

Isn't that the truth. Pedro is a disgrace to everyone else who wears a badge. Never the less, karma is a ***** and it looks like all those days of pretending to be a tough guy have finally caught up with him.

07-23-2008, 07:14 AM
Anyone remember Sean Anderson, his light bar came off while on
patrol as C61..Anyone remember?

07-23-2008, 03:36 PM
patrol as C61..Anyone remember? That wasn't Sean, I forgot who it was but Vozzola and Ramsey loosened the bolts and it came off. They did confess to keep the victim out of trouble.

07-24-2008, 11:50 PM
Actually, it was Marsha's car

07-25-2008, 01:13 AM
patrol as C61..Anyone remember? That wasn't Sean, I forgot who it was but Vozzola and Ramsey loosened the bolts and it came off. They did confess to keep the victim out of trouble.Thats funny, What victim were they trying to protect? What was the punishment for loosening a light bar?

07-25-2008, 03:59 PM
patrol as C61..Anyone remember? That wasn't Sean, I forgot who it was but Vozzola and Ramsey loosened the bolts and it came off. They did confess to keep the victim out of trouble.Thats funny, What victim were they trying to protect? What was the punishment for loosening a light bar?The "victim" being Marsha, they didn't want her to get punished for "not inspecting her car". I think they got written up but no other punishment, a days suspension at the most.