PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorship

06-15-2008, 09:44 PM
I was told recently that a Citrus County S. O. applicant was promised a sponsorship, with Citrus S. O. paying for their academy. This doesn't sound right to me, anyone have any 43? Please don't tell me to call HR, they don't tell you anything. Thanks in advance..

06-16-2008, 07:08 PM
I was told recently that a Citrus County S. O. applicant was promised a sponsorship, with Citrus S. O. paying for their academy. This doesn't sound right to me, anyone have any 43? Please don't tell me to call HR, they don't tell you anything. Thanks in advance..

Thats a clue in law enforcement pal, if that isn't enough info for you read this forum. You may second guess your decision to be sponored or not and work here!!!

Vote Hemrick for Sheriff and for the PBA you'll have a better chance....

06-17-2008, 01:54 AM
Why should we vote for Hemrick?? What LAW ENFORCEMENT (NOT corrections) experience does he have?? What has he done to become involved in our community to make it a better place??

Are we to believe he will not create his own "regime"??

06-23-2008, 01:40 AM
Why should we vote for Hemrick?? What LAW ENFORCEMENT (NOT corrections) experience does he have?? What has he done to become involved in our community to make it a better place??

Are we to believe he will not create his own "regime"??

Your sheriff now has a very prevelant regime...Isn't it time to change that with someone who is involved in the community. Haven't you visited his website? thats the purpose of posting the 10/43 here for you to do the leg work and see he is actively involved with meet & greets and what he proposes to do to make CCSO a better work environment for all. His experience and history is all there, this guy isnt hiding behind a phasod using politics as crutch like Jeff. Hank is genuine and has a strong desire to lead CCSO into the next phase of professionalism, boost morale, increase the level of integrity and fairness amongst the ranks.

Stop the schananigans and shootn off at the mouth to benefit yourself by sucking up to administration and stand for your rights by "do the right thing" VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE FOR YOUR FUTURE NOT FOR YOURSELF!