PDA

View Full Version : State Comp

06-12-2008, 06:37 PM
So, now that it is all finished up... what did everyone think of the scenarios? Best scenario? Worst?

06-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Well we didn't bring home the cup like we wanted too, but 2nd isn't half bad for a team that was trained solely by an Explorer. I think the competition is getting better and the adult board is doing an amazing job making 'patrol based' calls. I do not think anything was too out of a Road Patrol Officers job and as ALWAYS OPD did a great job. THANKS JAY!!!!

06-15-2008, 04:02 AM
I say that i wished pines would have brought home the championship but hopefully they'll do better next year and hopefully im on the states team next year too ;) Jason did an excellent job of training all the the new and older explorers, and while new explorers came in he was always nice and never an Ahole to anybody, which is awesome. he even took time out to talk to new people and teach us somewhat on how to do dress right dress and all the formation stuff. Thanks Jason Pines will miss you as our major.

06-15-2008, 09:02 PM
yes states is fianlly over, but next year will be even better. I cant wait now..lol only one more year until 2009 STATES!!