PDA

View Full Version : Rate your SGT.

06-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Every year our Sgt's get to rate us, but we as officers have no recourse in the abuse we sometimes take from them. So I figured what better place to get some grievenance off our chests, than a place where all are anonymous and can feel free to speak without fear of recourse. Do not use names just oscar numbers for the Sgt. Becareful not to give info that may indentify yourself to the Sgt. Maybe the Sgts will read and see their faults and try to improve, as they expect us to do.

I am going to take a pass on my Sgt for now as I have not had him (3030) long enough to say good or bad about him, but I am sure I will at some time.

MOD 1
06-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Actually this could be a very good thing if done in the right way.

Why not present it in a way you would want it presented about you on here, if you were the Sgt. They say a little constructive criticism can go a long way.

06-12-2008, 06:14 PM
My Sgt is 3029, and I have to admit I was kind of scared when ever I first got him as my Sgt. I had heard all kinds of stories from St. 19, and not many of them were good. I have to say though that 3029 is the best Sgt I have ever had. He looks out for his officers, does what ever he can to get my leave approved when I need it, does not make mountains out of mole hills, does not look for stupid stuff to hassle officers about. As long as we do our job he leaves us alone and lets us do it. He does not tell us we have to do it this way or that way, or that we have to do this and cannot do that. He does his job and lets us do ours, he is also not afraid to get out and work with us, many that I have had in the past thought that since they were "supervisors" that ment that they did not have do do anything but sit in the office, even when a officer was working a interstate side by themselves.

06-12-2008, 11:11 PM
The best "STUPIDVISOR" is #3022. Ask around and you will find out why!

06-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Well tell us why, maybe he will read it and try to improve. Be constructive, get it off your chest, be honest. That is the great thing about this site. Do not just say he is a "stupidvisor" and ask around to find out, tell us.

06-24-2008, 12:04 AM
MODIFIED BY MOD 486.

I DELETED YOUR POST. YOU NEED TO BE MORE PROFESSIONAL AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS TYPE OF POSTS.

MOD 486

06-27-2008, 02:59 AM
Everyone has something negative to say about their Sgt at some time or another. Fact is the Sgt's have a handful having to answer to the ones above them. They deserve to be a$$e$ at times when given a position that does not allow them to make decisions without consulting the higher ups...so..I say hats off to anyone with guts to be an Ag Sgt. God Bless you all.

07-14-2008, 06:47 AM
If I had to pick the Top 4 Sgt's we have/had.....

no particular order,

Hudson
Finch
J. Jackson
Klopher

Just my opinion....

07-15-2008, 01:20 AM
If I had to pick the Top 4 Sgt's we have/had.....

no particular order,

Hudson
Finch
J. Jackson
Klopher

Just my opinion....

Well, if Jackson had been here within the last 2 years your opinion might be a little more credible....

07-15-2008, 04:17 AM
What about uhh uhh Roberts?

07-15-2008, 07:10 AM
[quote="Your Extended Family":117bf137]If I had to pick the Top 4 Sgt's we have/had.....

no particular order,

Hudson
Finch
J. Jackson
Klopher

Just my opinion....

Well, if Jackson had been here within the last 2 years your opinion might be a little more credible....[/quote:117bf137]

Um..That is why I said "we have/had" , some people just need to take a pill and grow up.

07-16-2008, 12:28 PM
I agree......
Hudson, Finch, and Klopher
are the best at the moment.
They back their people.

07-18-2008, 02:49 PM
I would have to agree, Roberts is the best "stupidvisor". What a joke.

07-18-2008, 07:27 PM
That Klopfer sure is cute!

07-24-2008, 01:07 AM
Ok I will rate mine, he has the brain of a flea, the body of a tick and the work mentality of a sprayed roach........there hows that for a rating.

07-24-2008, 01:08 AM
Hey Roberts will back you,,,,,right off a cliff

07-24-2008, 11:24 AM
The best Sgt is one who is happy being a Sgt and is not trying to angle to move up.

07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
The best Sgt is one who is happy being a Sgt and is not trying to angle to move up.

Can you say dumb quote. :?