PDA

View Full Version : LAZY DEPUTIES

06-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Why is it that some of our Deputies can't work a short form? I have heard several times over the radio "No Injuries, get traffic unit or get FHP." Good grief, it only takes a few minutes to fill out the form. It looks bad when we have to wait an hour for FHP or a Traffic Unit Dept. to respond. There are only so many of us and we all know FHP is hurting for people. Save us and them for the big ones, because we all know when the big one comes in you certain LAZY Deputies will be scared to do it. PS. The only difference between a short form and long form is a diagram. :?

06-12-2008, 01:15 AM
That's what you get when HR and the powers that be in senior administration consistently turn down educated recruits with meaningless and downright sad excuses.

06-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Speaking of HR, I'm processing with L.C.S.O. I was wondering if they needed Spanish speakers. I work for Miami PD now and wanted a change for the family, but I haven't heard anything for a while now. I already took the Polygraph, Physical Agility, Psych, Medical, etc. but its been almost a month since I heard anything.
Anybody that might have some input please give it good or bad.

06-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Speaking of HR, I'm processing with L.C.S.O. I was wondering if they needed Spanish speakers. I work for Miami PD now and wanted a change for the family, but I haven't heard anything for a while now. I already took the Polygraph, Physical Agility, Psych, Medical, etc. but its been almost a month since I heard anything.
Anybody that might have some input please give it good or bad.

Good place to work, but beware of rats. Chiva's run rampant here and nobody says anything. You can be a chivato here and your still accepted by your fellow leo's like you did nothing wrong. No union, either.

06-27-2008, 06:14 PM
There are a few deputies who like to mess with other cops from surrounding agencies, watch out for them. But most of the deputies are great people.

07-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Got a letter back telling my to G.F.M.S. Thanks for all your input guys.
Be safe and watch your 6.

ladycop
08-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Falls back on field training...... if you train them they will come!

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 10:51 AM
I'm appalled at the shape of half the deputies who work with me. We desperately need physical standards and it should be tied to a merit raise. I don't want my wife being told I died because my backup could barely get out of the car and to me

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 04:26 PM
I call traffic or FHP because we are short and pending and I have other shot to do. If you are too lazy to do the only thing in your job description maybe you are the wrong person to talk trash.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 04:40 PM
The Traffic Unit is not needed send them back to the road.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 07:07 AM
The Traffic Unit is not needed send them back to the road.

Send all specialty units back to patrol