PDA

View Full Version : New President ?

06-11-2008, 10:24 AM
WTF

06-11-2008, 10:27 AM
BP & KC are a joke. You can't be serious I'd rather have Karon then that circus crew

06-12-2008, 10:02 PM
In my opinion, the guy at wednesdays delegates that was sitting in the back that spoke about the issues we have been having with the revolvers and the semi-automatics should be the state president. Very professional, well spoken, and from what i hear is very knowledgeable. Liked the way he asked for kellys input too!!! Anybody know what post he is from or his name????

06-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Well since NO ONE ran against her thats what you get so SHUT your mouth... If you dont like it next year run and make some changes.. Im so sick and tired or hearing this b.s. about what should and could be done DO IT!

06-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Well since NO ONE ran against her thats what you get so SHUT your mouth... If you dont like it next year run and make some changes.. Im so sick and tired or hearing this b.s. about what should and could be done DO IT!

I like it

08-25-2008, 03:45 AM
if it was such a joke then y did no1 run against her she hasent done anything wrong for FAPE so y dnt u shut ur mouth until there is sumtin real to talk about her (i doubt there will be though) so if ur mister should of could of would of then shut ur mouth

08-26-2008, 06:05 PM
As a former board member I can say yes if you don't like it run next year. I also agree there is multiple Explorer in C.B.P. that would have been GREAT among the years for this board but decided to bash the board from the auidence rather then put their great ideas into affect. My advice is get on the board it's the only way to ensure things change.