PDA

View Full Version : Oops !

06-10-2008, 01:47 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/108653.html

Bad Day in DB just another call out !

06-10-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/108653.html

Bad Day in DB just another call out !

Keep posting innuendos about my sterling, unquestionable 30-plus years in law enforcement, and I . . . well let's not say anything further!

06-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Ralfi, we know, 30 years in law enforcement, the only problem with that is it's been spent in about 10 different agencies. 2 or maybe 3 at the most would remain a respectable number, but 10, thats just straight up gypsey. When you tell someone you've worked for 10 different agencies, you look like a someone that can't make up their mind, or someone who keeps having problems, or someone who has been told "resign or your fired". Simply speaking, if someone applied here for entry level police officer and they had a history of working with 10 different agencies, I would hope this department would say "thanks but no thanks", you obviousley slipped through the cracks, oh never mind, TS "I'm the best" did your background.

06-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Having had the experience of working for so many police agencies over my 30 years in law enforcement, has given me a unique perspective in problem solving! You critics should be elated that I decided to enhance this latest police agency with my compelling presence and intelligence! Follow my instructions, and you too will improve exponentially!

06-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Lmfao... This guy is pretty dam good!

06-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Your a moron Ralfi and your arogance and persona is not just rubbing one person the wrong way, it's rubbing everyone the wrong way, your own administration is bashing you.

06-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Your a moron Ralfi and your arrogance and persona is not just rubbing one person the wrong way, it's rubbing everyone the wrong way, your own administration is bashing you.

Alas, a person with such enormous intellect and magnetic personality does engenders detractors! It's a course have learned to tolerate. Still, those who secretly deride me are but "closet" admirers; I forgive them! For I have dealt with this sort during my illustrious 30-plus years in law enforcement. The fact is, deep down they all wish they could be me. Since you cannot, I urge you, please divest yourselves of so much negativism and allow me to lead you. An opportunity to be led by such an erudite leader is not a common occurrence. After all, the planets seldom aligned. In the end, you will thank me, for I will help you realize personal goals you have not dreamt!

06-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Back to Tallahassee you must go. The only wisdom you boast is that of the dark side of the force. Puppet you are. Leader, you are not. Mistaken we were to acquiesce you as the chosen one. Gone in a few weeks you will be. To take rule over the Degobah system with Emporer Klopp.

There is another.

06-12-2008, 04:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wh7ER2brIk

Going to speak to the Chief video