PDA

View Full Version : no justice

06-07-2008, 04:23 PM
whats the matter, are you all afraid to write on here now that rumor has it that officers are being targeted due to this site. i am sure these officers can not thank you all enough for your lack of honor thats getting them jammed up for something that your doing. cowards.

06-07-2008, 06:03 PM
WHATCH TALKIN ABOUT

06-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Truth hurts, what goes around comes around,etc,etc.,,deal with it bozo's ,how's it feel ,not so good huh?! :wink:

06-07-2008, 07:31 PM
what is this all about, deal with what ???

06-07-2008, 08:53 PM
I think he's crying about the company rats, do-boys and bimbo's catching flak from the working stiffs ,after being outed on this post.

06-08-2008, 03:20 AM
Hey Outside Looking In, AKA: Objectivity, Admin Rep we were waiting for you to reply so that we can start taunting you. Are you done planning the chief retirement party? Please, please, please put me on the guest list. :roll:

The evening of the retirement party:
I would like to give the chief a toast. First, I would like to thank him for all the verbal abuse at Compstats. We all appreciated being humiliated in front of everyone. :x Second I would like to thank him for all the unfair promotions. It’s all about who you know and who you BL**. :o Third, I would like to thank him for allowing supervisors to throw good officers under the bus. You played a key roll in ruining their careers for minor incidents. Chief, thank you again for giving us all these wonderful memories, you’re the best. We truly appreciate everything you have accomplished. We will never forget these fond memories.
What the.....HeeeeLLLL, who put Kool-Aid in my glass???????????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

06-08-2008, 03:38 AM
Step away from the kool aid cup, and run for cover :lol: :lol:

06-08-2008, 04:16 AM
whats the matter, are you all afraid to write on here now that rumor has it that officers are being targeted due to this site. i am sure these officers can not thank you all enough for your lack of honor thats getting them jammed up for something that your doing. cowards.

Listen to me, once the new chief comes in you and your loser friends who jammed themselves up can now do some real work instead of smooching your way around.

NOW DO SOME REAL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE SLACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

August is for “New Beginnings” :D :D :D :D

06-09-2008, 08:58 PM
i think it is funny after the admin came to briefing all this has stopped, i heard a few people got in trouble because some supervisiors needed someone to blame, rumors are like that, it is to bad everyone is now scared to do anything.

06-10-2008, 12:23 AM
I think everyone has posted their opinions and thoughts and now everyone is just waiting to see what is in store for FMPD. If supervisors are pointing fingers at individuals then shame on them. They obviously haven’t learned anything from this forum. All anyone can do now is hope for the best, and hope that the city manager hires the best candidate to run this agency.

Good luck and stay alive. :D

06-10-2008, 12:42 AM
Screw them , they can come to all the briefings they want, we are not going to be repeating the same blogs, as they too have stopped countering, but we still have plenty to say ,and will. they are afraid not US!! They have all been outed and everyone in the koolaid club is known to us all now. What goes around WILL come around :twisted:

06-10-2008, 01:58 AM
I just wanted to thank all the members of the poor me club, 136, 40cal, etc. for opening my eyes with all your positive and enlightening information here on this forum. What would we all do without you? I know where I would be if I actually listened to your twisted sense of reality. I would be in the gutter right along with you. Picking up every detail I could, complaining every second of every day, instead of stepping up and making a difference. Some day your group will learn that negativity is a disease and you are spreading it. You are a cancer that is infecting FMPD and the sooner you move on the better. I hear Cape Coral is a wonderful agency as well as LCSO or even Collier. Why don't you try your hand at those agencies. They are hiring and if your all such perfect and wonderful officers I'm sure you won't have any problem getting hired. However, I'm betting you won't get hired because you are not actually good officers and instead you are instigators, problem employees and non-productive individuals. More than likely you have beel labeled as such by your coworkers, piers, etc. and thus, you are now miserable and venting on this site. I love how you automatically assume I am associated with Admin Rep. Whats the matter, hard to swallow that two individuals make you question everything you say and believe is a bunch of fluff.

Better jump off that negativity ship while you can still be saved 136 and 40cal. As for the rest of you that support them, be careful who you align yourselves with because they can drag you down with them without you even knowing it is happening. Rumors and false statements are all over this site. Open yours eyes and think for yourselves.

Objectivity

Definition: judgment based on observable phenomena and uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices

06-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Objectivity , admin rep, deeznuts, You can put a bonnet on a pig ,but its still a pig!!! Do you ever have anything real to say or is the septic tank backed up again??? Is it july yet!?

06-10-2008, 03:04 AM
Objectivity you are one CONCEITED A**HOLE. :twisted: Obviously you make enough money or have enough money that you don't have to work details. Do you enjoy degrading officers who are just trying to make a living? Do you actually think you’re making difference? You are one sick individual living in a fantasy world. Why did you change your user name from Admin Rep to Objectivity? Did you get spanked by the Chief? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

06-10-2008, 04:28 AM
Objectivity

Definition: A conceited jacka** :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: