PDA

View Full Version : FU*K THE BOARD LETS GET CLEAR OPINIONS!!!!

06-06-2008, 06:02 AM
DG HAS EPILIPSY ACCORDING TO 4 DR. HE WORKED HERE 10 YEARS AND GOT SCREWED AT THE END. WHO HERE VOTES FOR HIM TO GET A PENSION? CLEAR FACT IA INCIDENT WAS CREATED WEEKS AFTER PENSION WAS REQUESTED!

PENSION BOARD DELAYED OVER 8 MONTHS ASKING TO CONT- UNTIL DEPT. TOOK ACTION WITH IA CASE BEFORE THEY MET FOR FINAL DESICION

1. I VOTE YES FOR DG TO GET A PENSION CAN I GET A SECOND!?

06-06-2008, 06:04 AM
2. Yes 10 years in this sh&t hole give it to him. (no softball first just kidding)

06-06-2008, 06:05 AM
Hell Yea! Its about time.

06-06-2008, 06:17 AM
3 kids, who cares about what the deal is. Give it to him or you will allow the city, a citizen, and a council member that are on the board control our pension. There is a reason there is two cops on the board not to stand in judgement but to always say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the other idiots say NO!

YES

06-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Lets get all the facts put them on paper in bullet format and lets all be the judge. We will all do whats fair!

If The board really waited and delayed until an unrelated displine action was taken, and his Medical Retirement was filled before the incident thats BS.

If he really has Epilepsy. Thats not an opinion my dad has that they do an EEG and either yes or no if he does whats the deal?

I will vote yes!

Even if he fu&*ed up we can't start passing judgement on someone if they have a serious illness like that. Thats no joke! give him his Retirement

06-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Another YES!!!!! been here that long.. that was cold to delay his pension request until the ther deal went through

06-06-2008, 07:17 PM
DO NOT IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE IA WAS CREATED BY ADMIN. TO TRY AND AVOID THIS PENSION FOR THIS OFFICER FOR PERSONAL REASONS. PLEASE SHOPPING ON DUTY ! HE WAS ON MEDICAL LEAVE DUE TO HIS CONDITION ! HOW OBVIOUS DOES THIS NEED TO BE ! DG HAS A CONDITION ATTEMPTS TO GET MEDICAL, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS A QUICK IA WITCH HUNT TO DIG SOMETHIING UP TO TERMINATE HIM FIRST! THATS WHAT THE REPEATEDLY DELAY IN THE BOARD WAS ABOUT. AND LAST DITCH EFFORT WHEN THE CITY EVEN SIDES WITH DG, SEND IN THE GOLDEN PUPPETS TO VOTE NO.
I VOTE YES, SUPPORT OUR BROTHER AND CLEAR THE DAMN BOARD OF THE SCABS !!!

06-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Why was his hearing delayed???????????????? I was told that the other officer, that got jammed up................ Vesly had his information in someones desk for months before they gave it to him thereby forcing him to accept what they were offering to survive?????WTF

06-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Why was his hearing delayed???????????????? I was told that the other officer, that got jammed up................ Vesly had his information in someones desk for months before they gave it to him thereby forcing him to accept what they were offering to survive?????WTF

Delayed to start a witch hunt, in efforts to terminate him first...

06-07-2008, 03:05 AM
OK now to all of you that post, its too late for him, too late for you.
The ppd will one day reset, just like its has over and over again.
you didn;t like it 5 years ago, with the last set of majors, and capts.
now you don't like it with the new set of dc's and capts.
whats wrong you all got what you wanted , mow this group is no goor either.
I see each click affraid of upsetting thier liitle deals each week,
God CT has the best job, like AB, and AM
lets face it DG tried and failed, he did just like his brother, got fired, they both think they are smarter that the system, -NOT-
the wrings on the wall, who is next, looks like there is always another scammer that falls short, when they do they are wronged. come on.

PPD is another SUNRISE< HOLLYWOOD waiting to happen and be written about, are you the next article.
Its too late to change the vote, the FOP has nothing to do with the pension vote and can't get into it.
If you really want to make a fuss go after the people that run the job, not the JM, and BK, tahat are just want to be players in spots that control people's future and pensions.
Lets kick them out, MH out and start over/

06-18-2008, 04:43 AM
YOU ARE FUNNY!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

06-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Give that officer and his family his god damn pension !!! And get rid of the scabs !!!

06-19-2008, 03:12 AM
I agree You want to f$#k a Lt. or above go for it, But a working stiff who wears the bag come on PPD whats the deal! :( :roll: