PDA

View Full Version : Time for change

06-06-2008, 05:49 AM
We need some change around here!

First we need to reunite.

Second join the state have some proffessional help and input.

Third look around at what just happened at FT. Laud. The union is so strong the cheif quit!

Last MGH I have some things to say to you. We choose you because you have a big mouth and said you would fight for the right things, Turns out you just want to be buddys with the Chief.

What cop have you fought for name one please! You wine about what a cop should not do and, money we have spent on a cop!( by the way there is no bills from the Famous lawyer charging for defending cops because they don't defend and bill very suspicious review the books and you will see!

You as president should fight for all no matter what not make an opinion. Let me give you an example: Ft. Laud cop just before he retires fom boat unit, steals a PD boat, strips police stripes off and takes it fishing! LOL! Ft. Laud. charged him criminally and went after him for termination union President came up with great Idea it was all a practical Joke guy retired with a 3 day suspension! LOL! Union pres. came up with story!!

You really NTA someone in your own Dept. You should have stepped away due to the conflict of intrest and had another officer do that if it was really your only option. When I looked into this come to find out you made a bad arrest and had no grounds. You had to unarrest a fellow cop! You don't even know what PC is but you want to charge a guy and you claim to be a President!!

Here is a hint resign today before we throw you off!!!!!!!

Keep your opinions to yourself oh yea bike shorts are gay stop wearing them!

It is a shame DG didn't come after you for false arrest. How would that work? would you permit yourself to use FOP money LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-06-2008, 07:28 PM
New Vote to give MGH an idea whats coming...

1 vote for MGH to resign before next election

06-12-2008, 03:56 PM
get rid of him

06-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Nah Nah nah nah hey hey goodbye ! +1