PDA

View Full Version : New news in Motor Carrier?

06-06-2008, 01:28 AM
What's new? Anything on upcoming promotions or promotional opportunities? Who might be promoting and where or leaving/retiring/transfering? Its been kind of stagnant hasn't it?

06-06-2008, 01:49 PM
I dont think it matters much and isnt really worth discussing. Everyone who works here knows who promotions work. The less you know, the more of a yes man that you are and the more lazy non worker bee you are will get you promoted to SGT and LT. In order to be a CAPT or higher you just have to be a TROOPER.

06-06-2008, 07:07 PM
I think you are off the ball on this one. It takes alot more than what you say to promote. It really sounds like you have been misunderstood for a long time now. I hope you can find peace with yourself once again.

As far as the TROOPER comment, what is your sources?

06-06-2008, 11:22 PM
I think you are off the ball on this one. It takes alot more than what you say to promote. It really sounds like you have been misunderstood for a long time now. I hope you can find peace with yourself once again.

As far as the TROOPER comment, what is your sources?

Actually DOTCOP is right. As far as sources LT COL, Cpt of polygraph, CPT of CIP are from FHP. Hired onto those ranks.

06-07-2008, 01:47 AM
So where are the next promotions going to be and who might get them. I don't know of any high ranking slots available right now. For that matter, I'm not sure of any Sergeant slots open either.

06-07-2008, 04:13 AM
So if you already know that there is no openings anywhere, why did you pose the question?

06-07-2008, 04:15 AM
Oh yeah, and if you want my sources, just look at this years radio ID list. That is all the proof you need.

06-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Dotcop, did you see that I said I don't know of any high ranking slots or any Sgt. spots open right now. That doesn't mean there aren't any or isn't about to be. That's why I was asking if anyone knew of any. Dude, why the attitude? I didn't ask about your sources b/c I don't need to. Like you said, everyone can see all of the former Troopers here. Maybe that was meant for Guest instead of me.

dieselcop
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
If you play the game, one will get promoted whether you qualified or not. I see people that should NOT have been promoted. It's all about playing the game. It's every where.