PDA

View Full Version : PoSer

06-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Who is the poser that went to all the local agencies fourms and posted "our chief said you guys could come with us on the DC detail its gonna be sooo much fun" . You sound like a kid running to all the other kids in the neighborhood when you got a new bike for your birthday. I think the Admin could handle picking up the phone and calling if they need to without you jumping up and down running around like an Idi0t. Settle down there rook, I know we haven't had much to be proud of lately but your getting ahead of yourself :roll:

06-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Seems to be a good thing-- I don't have a problem with the local LEO's being excited about it. Its better than talking trash about the department or someone.

06-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Seems to be a good thing-- I don't have a problem with the local LEO's being excited about it. Its better than talking trash about the department or someone. No, that was kinda g@y

-Sunshine
X0X0X0

PS: I love you guys you are my very bestest friends in the whole wide world!!! Have a super day can't, wait to see you in Washington!!! Slumber party in my roooommm.

06-06-2008, 09:26 PM
If you are an LEO you are a pitiful excuse for one. Get lost!!

06-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Can't you see who Half way and others like him are?

They are not going and are jealous. So they want to be negative.

And I agree they are the pitts!!!! Just ignore those A$$ holes.

06-11-2008, 11:28 AM
I agree with the original poster, what was the point posting the DC detail on Sarasota PD's fourm only for them to ask what it was about with no response?? If its not your job to ask for assistance then you shouldnt do so. My guess would be that a certain female officer was looking for more "friends/attention" from other agencys as she has pretty much made it thru manatee county...

06-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Man, you must really be infatuated with her to say something like that. How you could bring that up in regards to some one talking about the D.C. trip to other agency's. What happened? Did she turn you turn down? Or did she talk about how small your pee pee is? Let it go, go find a new girl, you loser!

06-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Man, you must really be infatuated with her to say something like that. How you could bring that up in regards to some one talking about the D.C. trip to other agency's. What happened? Did she turn you turn down? Or did she talk about how small your pee pee is? Let it go, go find a new girl, you loser! lolololol

06-11-2008, 04:18 PM
wait, which one are you talking about?

07-13-2008, 02:51 AM
PS: I love you guys you are my very bestest friends in the whole wide world!!! Have a super day can't, wait to see you in Washington!!! Slumber party in my roooommm.

Duhnette Bledbunny, is that you?