PDA

View Full Version : Lets all just wear green and white.

06-05-2008, 06:25 AM
I know you guys don't like us, but you can't fight it much longer. You will eventually fall and BSO will be there to pick you up, dust you off and take over your pitifull PD. Think about it, county wide juristiction (more power than you can even imagin), all the specialized units you can think of, nifty star and more respect. Come allready, come to the dark side. Be a winner! We will make it easy and embrass you like brothers (evil laugh) Muahhhh Muahhhhh! your time has finally come, and you dont have a choice...

06-05-2008, 06:28 AM
Lets do it!

06-05-2008, 09:17 PM
...nifty star and "MORE RESPECT"...

This part made me laugh out loud!

06-05-2008, 09:52 PM
I know you guys don't like us, but you can't fight it much longer. You will eventually fall and BSO will be there to pick you up, dust you off and take over your pitifull PD. Think about it, county wide juristiction (more power than you can even imagin), all the specialized units you can think of, nifty star and more respect. Come allready, come to the dark side. Be a winner! We will make it easy and embrass you like brothers (evil laugh) Muahhhh Muahhhhh! your time has finally come, and you dont have a choice...

Yea, then we'd really be a laughing stock. Isn't Pompano Beach considering going back to their own PD because of BSO's inability to police the city? Yea, I want to be apart of that team. If BSO did take over FLPD, it would at least benefit BSO because they would have real cops to show them how police work is actually done. I'm pretty sure there is already a former FLPD officer over there that is currently running circles around everyone.

What does "embrass" mean? And why do all the BSO Goobers come onto the FLPD blog to post? Does BSO not have a blog or do they just all want to be FLPD? Maybe posting on here is the closest they'll ever get.

06-06-2008, 03:27 AM
Your feisty! I like that, maybe ill keep you around when I become your supervisor.

06-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Wearer of the star....Looks like you missed the grammar part of your schooling: it's "you're," not "your." Perhaps this is the sheriff himself posting!
BSO is a joke. Always has been, always will be. Proof of that is their own section of this very site. Tidy that up then we'll talk to you. Until that time go back to your shift in the jail and make sure everyone eats their dinner.

06-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Your feisty! I like that, maybe ill keep you around when I become your supervisor.

Great more inept leadership.

06-07-2008, 04:58 AM
well! the sad thing is that I only have a GED and i make more money than u.LOL your so sad :( . If you guys are so smart over there why cant you run a police department. I wont hold a grudge, I will treat you right and allow you to keep your seniority. Sgt. OUT!!!!!!

06-07-2008, 04:59 AM
Oh!!!!! by the way, I hate Ft Lauderdale PD.

06-07-2008, 07:58 AM
We love BSO. Especially in the academy when we realize how many dorks we denied and were gladly snatched up by the boys in green.

06-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Wearer of the star... STFU already and stop posting on their blog. You are making us look stupid... Wait, did I say making us look stupid? never mind.
We already won that title. Just read our own blog section.

06-07-2008, 03:15 PM
you have 4 years left! you will be around for the take over, aren't you exited?

06-08-2008, 02:31 AM
:lol: Oh leave FLPD alone, they're like Lauderhill, they will never go green no matter how much you beg...

06-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Well if you know what the west 50s are then you have been here a while. I only say this since from day one over twenty years ago, we have been told we were going BSO.

I would say that things do suck right now but if you think this sucks try BSO. If you want BSO just go there, enjoy the same maybe worse BS.

See Ya

06-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Well if you know what the west 50s are then you have been here a while. I only say this since from day one over twenty years ago, we have been told we were going BSO.

I would say that things do suck right now but if you think this sucks try BSO. If you want BSO just go there, enjoy the same maybe worse BS.

See Ya

Old 3 zone?

06-08-2008, 11:13 PM
yes

06-10-2008, 05:31 PM

Isn't BSO doing a BS I.A. on you right now, what are you on the computer because your suspended w/pay pending your termination witha a union that can't do sh*t for you. A brotherhood that will not protest it and just wants to beleft alone. BSO has no balls that means you too !

06-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Oh!!!!! by the way, I hate Ft Lauderdale PD.

Thats why you left us, because you hated not being liked !

06-10-2008, 05:41 PM

More power ? your scared of IA how do you have power ?

Yo dog dis pig wha disrespectin da king why is delin da white! OK sir we will call him to the psb to take his statement sir but based on what you said he'll likely get 10 day suspension. We can't allow the fine citizens of the county to be disrespected.

06-11-2008, 07:17 PM
[quote="wearer of the star":tlpyz9se] I know you guys don't like us, but you can't fight it much longer. You will eventually fall and BSO will be there to pick you up, dust you off and take over your pitifull PD. Think about it, county wide juristiction (more power than you can even imagin), all the specialized units you can think of, nifty star and more respect. Come allready, come to the dark side. Be a winner! We will make it easy and embrass you like brothers (evil laugh) Muahhhh Muahhhhh! your time has finally come, and you dont have a choice...

Yea, then we'd really be a laughing stock. Isn't Pompano Beach considering going back to their own PD because of BSO's inability to police the city? Yea, I want to be apart of that team. If BSO did take over FLPD, it would at least benefit BSO because they would have real cops to show them how police work is actually done. I'm pretty sure there is already a former FLPD officer over there that is currently running circles around everyone.

What does "embrass" mean? And why do all the BSO Goobers come onto the FLPD blog to post? Does BSO not have a blog or do they just all want to be FLPD? Maybe posting on here is the closest they'll ever get.[/quote:tlpyz9se]

Actually, take two cities in South Florida, Pompano Beach and West Palm Beach. Both cities are have around the same population.

Pompano 105,941
West Palm 92,686

http://factfinder.census.gov/home/saff/ ... l?_lang=en (http://factfinder.census.gov/home/saff/main.html?_lang=en)

Pompano pays BSO 33,116,270 for 331 Law Enforcement Positions.
http://www.mypompanobeach.org/directory ... rvices.pdf (http://www.mypompanobeach.org/directory/budget/budgetbook/Police%20Services.pdf)

West Palm Beach budgets 50,256,503 for their own police force, which includes 271 Law Enforcement positions.

http://www.cityofwpb.com/finance/pdf/FY ... rative.pdf (http://www.cityofwpb.com/finance/pdf/FY%202008%20Budget%20Narrative.pdf) (Pg 32)

As for crime according to FDLE Pompano had a total crime index of 6,679 and a crime rate per 100,000 of 6,604.5 with less murders than West Palm Beach.

West Palm Beach had a total crime index of 8,413 and a crime rate per 100,000 of 8007.2 with more murders and less population than good ole Pompano.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/FSAC/UCR/20 ... annual.pdf (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/FSAC/UCR/2007/CoMuOff2007annual.pdf)

And when Pompano had their own police force back in 1998 their total crime index was 7475 and a crime rate per 100,000 people of 10,067 with less population.

So what this comes down to is the city leaders of Pompano are making frivolous complainants for their own selfish reasons.(ie politics) It is clearly understood that consolidation with a Sheriff’s office or a metri police means less expensive and better services. You can’t argue with the facts. West Palm with less population pays 20 additional million for their own police force and still has a higher crime rate with more violent crime.

I would venture to say Fort Lauderdale would be policed better.

06-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Most of the crimes rates per 100,000 people for cities patrolled by BSO are lower than FLPD. Maybe you shouldn’t throw stones on who can police a city better. I heard plenty of stories from former officer who left and from what I heard FLPD is a joke. We are all cut from the same cloth and I think what the original poster meant is having one police agency would better serve us all. It seems from reading the news that every police agency has their problems and issues.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/FSAC/UCR/20 ... annual.pdf (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/FSAC/UCR/2007/CoMuOff2007annual.pdf)

06-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Great argument. Can you answer just one quesion? What's the number of Ft. Laud cops that have been arrested/indicted for falsifying crime stats? Ohhhhh, so that's how BSO has such great reporting rates! Go back to your own BSO "we all hate each other" page and leave us alone....You most likely work in the jail anyway. Even if you're a road deputy you're a wanna be cop......

06-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Great argument. Can you answer just one quesion? What's the number of Ft. Laud cops that have been arrested/indicted for falsifying crime stats? Ohhhhh, so that's how BSO has such great reporting rates! Go back to your own BSO "we all hate each other" page and leave us alone....You most likely work in the jail anyway. Even if you're a road deputy you're a wanna be cop......

Spoken like a true moron. Is that you can come up with? Fudging crime stats was years ago. Wow good argument, they must hire some stellar officers at FLPD. I can remember several FLPD officers being arrested last year. Not to mention, the officer who killed someone for going over 100MPH on A1A. Give me a break, you can't dispute the facts presented, and the numbers come from FDLE! The same rates and trends are followed throughout the state. You must be proud to have such a horrible attitude and to work for such a screwed up place.

06-12-2008, 10:53 PM

Spoken like a true moron. Is that you can come up with? Fudging crime stats was years ago. Wow good argument, they must hire some stellar officers at FLPD. I can remember several FLPD officers being arrested last year. Not to mention, the officer who killed someone for going over 100MPH on A1A. Give me a break, you can't dispute the facts presented, and the numbers come from FDLE! The same rates and trends are followed throughout the state. You must be proud to have such a horrible attitude and to work for such a screwed up place.

Do you really want to throw stones? Lets start. BSO sergeant stabs herself on duty causing massive manhunt. BSO detective suspended for pointing rifle at fellow deputy in office. 5 detention deputies arrested in past year for sexual assaults. BSO Sheriff arested on corruption and sent to prison. etc etc...

No FLPD officers were arrested last year as you state. If you are so happy at the Biggest Show On earth then why are you on our site?

06-13-2008, 01:47 AM

Well is was US1 Federal HWY and maybe a little faster but he had a set of Bal!! which a BSO punk would never have !!!

06-13-2008, 01:51 AM

Hey BSO great job at the port you look just like the TSA there and about as good !!! How do those trucks smell?

06-13-2008, 01:55 AM

Where are you getting your information from? I can say with great confidence that you are very misinformed. Are you one of those people who just get information 3rd and 4th hand and just repeats it without verifying the validity of the information?

Why don't you go do some research and then come back with your findings instead of making yourself sound like a moron.

Better yet stop posting on our forums. Do any of the FLPD guys post on the BSO forums? I could give a crap what is going on with you guys. Why in the hell do you care what is going on over here? Keep in mind that that is a rhetorical question; I really don't want you to respond because I really don't care what you have to say.

06-13-2008, 01:57 AM
FLPD is a cesspool of corruption. It's great to know how you bash other police officers and their agency. No wonder FLPD has become the joke of the county.

06-13-2008, 03:13 AM
Anyways, he ran over a jawalking, scank hooker. It's called crime prevention in our City. Hasn't anyone ever seen the movie "Death Race 2000"?

06-13-2008, 07:02 PM

See Ya

Old 3 zone?

It was district three not zone three , smuck.