PDA

View Full Version : The Twins

06-05-2008, 02:49 AM
I think it's about time they get their own thread

06-05-2008, 07:16 PM
I think they lack male gentailia

06-05-2008, 07:18 PM
I respect them. If it wasn't for being badgered every night about the rising gas cost of the city, I would just think they were taking turns at roadhead every night and not trying to save my take-home car.

06-05-2008, 07:18 PM
I respect them. If it wasn't for being badgered every night about the rising gas cost of the city, I would just think they were taking turns at roadhead every night and not trying to save my take-home car.

I am sorry about the clerical error, I don't really respect them.

06-05-2008, 09:31 PM
proof nobody cares about how the Ofc. care in the city. I read these posts and its the same thing over and over......doesnt anybody care about you guys or at least try to improve anything......from what I gather, you get two supervisors who are tyrants not only toward you guys but to other Sgt. as well.......does nobody care...????

06-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Everyone cares and everyone knows how much they suck, but they have a capt in their pocket, so...they are untouchable.

06-06-2008, 12:57 AM
Could you imagine if DG or JG had left their K9 dog in their squad car while they went to the airport to pick up a rental car? Then went ahead and put in the overtime for it....

06-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Cover up! They are really good guys, RM and DB. Everyone just needs to lay off.

They are just trying to make this place a better PPD for all.

That is my thoughts!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Everyone cares and everyone knows how much they suck, but they have a capt in their pocket, so...they are untouchable.

Comm manager thought she was untouchable too, having a DC in her pocket. Look where it got her.

06-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Could you imagine if DG or JG had left their K9 dog in their squad car while they went to the airport to pick up a rental car? Then went ahead and put in the overtime for it....

big daddy took care of that situation....water under the bridge.

07-22-2008, 06:13 PM
I think it's about time they get their own thread

Is this year almost over yet ?

07-23-2008, 05:33 AM
not like anyone is counting!!!

03-12-2009, 03:24 AM
proof nobody cares about how the Ofc. care in the city. I read these posts and its the same thing over and over......doesnt anybody care about you guys or at least try to improve anything......from what I gather, you get two supervisors who are tyrants not only toward you guys but to other Sgt. as well.......does nobody care...????

Nothing ever changes on midnights, who's supervising, oh yea, it's midnights, still just midnights, SOS, its ok I'll still get the job done, some of us still take pride in what we are here to do.

03-13-2009, 01:17 AM

Nothing ever changes on midnights, who's supervising, oh yea, it's midnights, still just midnights, SOS, its ok I'll still get the job done, some of us still take pride in what we are here to do.

Done patting yourself on the back?

03-24-2009, 01:03 AM
[quote="tax payer"]proof nobody cares about how the Ofc. care in the city. I read these posts and its the same thing over and over......doesnt anybody care about you guys or at least try to improve anything......from what I gather, you get two supervisors who are tyrants not only toward you guys but to other Sgt. as well.......does nobody care...????[/qu

well, well, well, I'm glad everyone has finally decided to grow up and keep these public sites as professional as the employee is who works here, actually I think there has been a lot of improvement on the shift

03-25-2009, 10:37 AM
proof nobody cares about how the Ofc. care in the city. I read these posts and its the same thing over and over......doesnt anybody care about you guys or at least try to improve anything......from what I gather, you get two supervisors who are tyrants not only toward you guys but to other Sgt. as well.......does nobody care...????[/qu

well, well, well, I'm glad everyone has finally decided to grow up and keep these public sites as professional as the employee is who works here, actually I think there has been a lot of improvement on the shift

pfft! you couldnt back up a toilet..

03-30-2009, 09:47 PM
I love reading on the toilet. My passion for toilet reading is now almost at the point where I simply cannot go to the toilet without something good to read. It is almost an addiction. My toilet related reading addiction also wastes a lot of my work time. Midnights is always nice and peaceful, plenty of restrooms, good water pressure, and someone to cover your zone while your 10-6 personal. Would someone stop taking my USAToday I get from the Plantation Inn.

proof nobody cares about how the Ofc. care in the city. I read these posts and its the same thing over and over......doesnt anybody care about you guys or at least try to improve anything......from what I gather, you get two supervisors who are tyrants not only toward you guys but to other Sgt. as well.......does nobody care...????[/qu

03-31-2009, 01:31 AM
I love reading on the toilet. My passion for toilet reading is now almost at the point where I simply cannot go to the toilet without something good to read. It is almost an addiction. My toilet related reading addiction also wastes a lot of my work time. Midnights is always nice and peaceful, plenty of restrooms, good water pressure, and someone to cover your zone while your 10-6 personal. Would someone stop taking my USAToday I get from the Plantation Inn.

[quote="tax payer":oo5rhm7g]proof nobody cares about how the Ofc. care in the city. I read these posts and its the same thing over and over......doesnt anybody care about you guys or at least try to improve anything......from what I gather, you get two supervisors who are tyrants not only toward you guys but to other Sgt. as well.......does nobody care...????[/qu

pfft! you couldnt back up a toilet..[/quote:oo5rhm7g]

Along with your brains went adrift with that last BM you had.

09-21-2009, 12:12 AM

[quote="tax payer":17qqvnea]proof nobody cares about how the Ofc. care in the city. I read these posts and its the same thing over and over......doesnt anybody care about you guys or at least try to improve anything......from what I gather, you get two supervisors who are tyrants not only toward you guys but to other Sgt. as well.......does nobody care...????[/qu

Along with your brains went adrift with that last BM you had.[/quote:17qqvnea]

This is really old stuff but I figured what the heck let keep a few of the threads going. What's the real take on the twins, meal break monitoring, and toilet paper usage going. From the west side everything seems hunky dory, but then again most of us bring our own supplies and reading materials. Don't forget the city's policy on flushing, together we can all make a difference. Come on guys lighten up a little, life is too short to take all this STUFF serious.

09-22-2009, 12:37 AM

[quote="tax payer":1gutexu4]proof nobody cares about how the Ofc. care in the city. I read these posts and its the same thing over and over......doesnt anybody care about you guys or at least try to improve anything......from what I gather, you get two supervisors who are tyrants not only toward you guys but to other Sgt. as well.......does nobody care...????[/qu

Along with your brains went adrift with that last BM you had.

This is really old stuff but I figured what the heck let keep a few of the threads going. What's the real take on the twins, meal break monitoring, and toilet paper usage going. From the west side everything seems hunky dory, but then again most of us bring our own supplies and reading materials. Don't forget the city's policy on flushing, together we can all make a difference. Come on guys lighten up a little, life is too short to take all this STUFF serious.[/quote:1gutexu4]

AND THERE WILL BE A SEVEN YEAR DROP... So the twins have to go else where for a promotion!!!!!
Stop going behind the lines and stay with the union

09-22-2009, 12:44 AM
With or without the DROP extension I have little faith that either are worthy of promotion over many other much more gifted supervisors, but stranger things have happened. Stick with the union for sure.

09-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Stick with the union????? those same snakes said '' no way to 7/8 year drop then went over there and agreed to it ????? those are the real snakes and ones to watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile smile smile then stab you in the back!!!!!!!

09-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey Guest Who 1
PLEASE get your facts straight! We havent agreed to anything yet and always remember, you, the member have the final say with a ratification vote if/when it gets to that point
If you would like clarification on any part of the negotiations or to be updated, just call me or email me
I think you know I tell the truth!

09-23-2009, 01:03 AM
You should know this is about nonfactual smack. Is there going to be a "twins" contract article included for their contributions for creating a smooth vessel for those determined to watch out for each other? Ya know that brotherly thing we all wish we really had going at this point in time.

09-23-2009, 02:17 PM
You should know this is about nonfactual smack. Is there going to be a "twins" contract article included for their contributions for creating a smooth vessel for those determined to watch out for each other? Ya know that brotherly thing we all wish we really had going at this point in time.

I think they have come a long way.

09-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Ok tell me you are not really serious, what have they done?

I think they have come a long way.

09-29-2009, 12:40 AM
One of them has made progress and might be moving in the right direction.