PDA

View Full Version : All about priorities

06-04-2008, 03:50 AM
After hearing about this site over and over, I finally decided to take a look at it. Yes, I work at FLPD.

One big problem-- our cops invest all their spare time in expressing their anger on a silly internet site.

Why not spend that same time at the beach, with family, watch a movie, play basketball with the boys, GET A HOBBY.... something.... something instead of typing away on a keyboard to beat your chest and prove to the next guy that you are right about whatever silly debate you chose for the day. Yes, that IS what you are doing.

Go to work, laugh a little...at the rookies, clueless sergeants (monica), stupid calls, whatever.... fill out some FI cards, grab coffee, and make OT for doing it..... then go home and do something worthwhile.

06-04-2008, 12:23 PM
I could not agree more, especially about the monica part.

06-04-2008, 01:01 PM
After hearing about this site over and over, I finally decided to take a look at it. Yes, I work at FLPD.

One big problem-- our cops invest all their spare time in expressing their anger on a silly internet site.

Why not spend that same time at the beach, with family, watch a movie, play basketball with the boys, GET A HOBBY.... something.... something instead of typing away on a keyboard to beat your chest and prove to the next guy that you are right about whatever silly debate you chose for the day. Yes, that IS what you are doing.

Go to work, laugh a little...at the rookies, clueless sergeants (monica), stupid calls, whatever.... fill out some FI cards, grab coffee, and make OT for doing it..... then go home and do something worthwhile.

Sounds like a legit post. Although, we all know common sense is not very common.

06-11-2008, 07:28 PM
I agree and I'm glad someone has the right perspective. Unlike some, my life isn't devoted to the politics and debates of FLPD. I hang up my police "hat" at the end of the shift and enjoy my real life.

No, I'm not a rookie and yes, I've been in a specialty unit or two.

06-13-2008, 01:55 AM
Monica where are you?

06-13-2008, 08:28 PM

Yesssss! Thank you.

06-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Monica where are you?

I will give you one clue.. Ms. Bruce Lee as she likes to refer to herself as.

07-03-2008, 12:02 PM
true

07-03-2008, 10:49 PM
More monica for me

07-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Okay. Now it's settled. MF for Pres' and EP for VP. I really like the sound of that. Furthermore, these are intelligent debates concerning topics that no ones viewpoints will ever change - no matter how much typing and griping one does. We are not wasting our time.

07-10-2008, 05:52 AM

are some or more than some of you MORONS? Crying, whining, geez, get your diaper changed will ya? Guess since you can't get promoted you still think your the best cop since sliced bread ehh??? Yeah keep posting your trash about your fellow cops. Nice!! No wonder FLPD's in the toilet. Look at each other in the mirror..what we see from reading your moron comments are spoiled me me me and more me ignatz!!!

Shame that Lauderdale is in the toilet. Kudos to the few that post they'll keep working and hope the changes come about. The old phrase "the past practice can certainly help mold future behavior." But keep crying, trashing etc..it's comical...