PDA

View Full Version : Info.

06-04-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm thinking of applying for this agency, and I was wondering if there was anyone on here who could give me some honest input regarding Ft. Lauderdale PD. How's the pension, pay, benefits etc? I know I am going to get some smart a s s remarks, but anyone who can provide some honest info, it's appreciated.

06-04-2008, 12:26 AM
I am in the process of trying to join the FLPD as well. I grew up in Ft. Laud., and am looking forward to the challenges ahead. This is the only agency that I want to work for and I believe they will be back on top sooner than most think. I am fully prepared to ride this out and be a member of a great Police Department!!

06-04-2008, 01:45 AM
It sounds as though you are intentionally trying to bait officers to write negative press about joining the FLPD with all of the issues they are facing. If you really want honest answers and not ones pre-screened by George Gretsas or David Hebert, talk to the officers in person and privately. You will get the truth. In the mean time George, try to get your answers somewhere else.

06-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Please tell more

06-04-2008, 12:52 PM
It sounds as though you are intentionally trying to bait officers to write negative press about joining the FLPD with all of the issues they are facing. If you really want honest answers and not ones pre-screened by George Gretsas or David Hebert, talk to the officers in person and privately. You will get the truth. In the mean time George, try to get your answers somewhere else.

I have.

06-18-2008, 11:45 AM
don't come

06-19-2008, 02:27 PM
If you want information on the benefits, go to the city's webpage. That will link you to FLPD and all the information is listed. Lately, this isn't the place to get positive feedback or useful information...most are over paranoid about their comments appearing in the news. :roll:

www.fortlauderdale.gov (http://www.fortlauderdale.gov)