PDA

View Full Version : Junes actions cause the outcome of elections?

06-03-2008, 09:16 PM
So PBA, what do you have in store for us and the board members who's terms are up ver soon? Maybe some flyers? Maybe some media attention? Also lets get AJ under the microscope like was once planned. I am ready, I wonder if anyone else is though..............

06-04-2008, 01:07 AM
So PBA, what do you have in store for us and the board members who's terms are up ver soon? Maybe some flyers? Maybe some media attention? Also lets get AJ under the microscope like was once planned. I am ready, I wonder if anyone else is though..............
You’re an idiot, play hardball with a tooth pick without a current contract radified. We must be smart, have a realistic plan. Johnson contract has been renewed, he is not touchable. Piss him off again and it could be career suicide for all of us. Let’s try something new, let’s do research, set economic goals, and form a business plan. Let's go to the table with a plan, build unity, gain support and conquer. This political hate campaign is a failure. Ask yourself one question, what do we want? and how do we get it? now form an educated plan, elect educated representatives. When contract negotiations become personnel, you can't win. This is business. If we support officials who don't get elected, we are screwed, if we had a 50/50 chance I would say it may not be sound judgment, but flip the coin. We should be a union that represents all. If we make a political mistake, the non pension officer's career could be in jeopardy, is it worth the chance. Let's try something new during these hard economic times, let's hire the best labor people possible instead of spending money on mailings and flyers which have given us negative public support.

06-04-2008, 01:27 AM
You’re an idiot, play hardball with a tooth pick without a current contract radified. We must be smart, have a realistic plan. Johnson contract has been renewed, he is not touchable. Piss him off again and it could be career suicide for all of us. Let’s try something new, let’s do research, set economic goals, and form a business plan. Let's go to the table with a plan, build unity, gain support and conquer. This political hate campaign is a failure. Ask yourself one question, what do we want? and how do we get it? now form an educated plan, elect educated representatives. When contract negotiations become personnel, you can't win. This is business. If we support officials who don't get elected, we are screwed, if we had a 50/50 chance I would say it may not be sound judgment, but flip the coin. We should be a union that represents all. If we make a political mistake, the non pension officer's career could be in jeopardy, is it worth the chance. Let's try something new during these hard economic times, let's hire the best labor people possible instead of spending money on mailings and flyers which have given us negative public support.

NOT!

Go PBA GO!!!! Piss off AJ, welcome to the club, I have been pissed off for years. YOU MUST NOT BACK DOWN! Oh and please go away, you are peeing into the wind buddy, your kiss the ass of the brass is a no go. I hope he gets soo pissed he contracts PBSO! HA. Johnsons contract can be terminated at any time!!! Go do some research! I would give you the details on how it could be done, but am not wasting my time on you, your a lost soul.

06-04-2008, 11:35 AM

NOT!

Go PBA GO!!!! Piss off AJ, welcome to the club, I have been pissed off for years. YOU MUST NOT BACK DOWN! Oh and please go away, you are peeing into the wind buddy, your kiss the ass of the brass is a no go. I hope he gets soo pissed he contracts PBSO! HA. Johnsons contract can be terminated at any time!!! Go do some research! I would give you the details on how it could be done, but am not wasting my time on you, your a lost soul.
Why are you so angry, could that anger have been changed if you were employed some place else. If the union membership want's to follow you then so be it. I think your wrong, I believe in better ways, and I think your an idiot with a personel agenda. You admit your rage, you can't think clearly and lead while angry. The membership will have to make their own opinions, your idea's have not worked as we have not received anything in the last five years. Our contract sucks, we use our own vehicles. So you are an idiot, an angry idiot.

06-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Again? Why the personal attacks again? Everyone has the right to express their ideas on this message board, that is what it is designed before. If you agree or disagree, name calling should not be used. I am sorry I totally disagree with noguestofours, but by no means is he an idiot for being angry and expressing it. So any ideas about the PBA and tehir next move? I back the PBA and our reps.

06-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Well I have stayed away for quite a bit and I intend to continue that current trend. But just because I have not been blogging does not mean I have not been reading what is being posted here. As usual the uneducated and misinformed has once again feel comfortable enough to expoused thier ignorance. For those who have blogged here to vent their opinions and frustrations this is what the site is utilized for along with information sharing. For the others who relish the opportunity to manifest their lack of intellect and chose to villify others shame on you. In these hard economic tiimes that we ALL are going to be facing in the upcoming future we have no room at the in for divisive malcontents. Yes we need a plan of action and yes we need to find a way to get what we ALL ultimately want and that is better wages. But what we dont need is people using this site to tear down a brother officer. You people need to grow up and act as though you know what a responsible mature man or woman is. I know there will be some miscreatant who will attempt to post a negative response to my blog and they are more than welcomed to do so. But you must understand that when you do you are just quantifying my statement.

06-05-2008, 09:32 PM
I will "quantify" your statement by asking you, the question that the actual blog asked. What is the deal with the PBA and will they be bringing anything to the table about the current school board members and their status? The topic at hand should be followed and other commenets posted under the correct headings......

I am pro PBA. I would like to see th PBA keep on the track they are and attempt to get some officals in their that are pro police. I know the cards are stacked against us, but they have been since this PD was born. An attempt must be made, and I would like to know more about the PBA's objective's. I like JH, HR, and BW as our reps, and will continue to back them. I think they are doing all they can do. As for the Chief I dont think he is doing all he can do for his Officers. I saw a post on here that brought that up, so I do agree with that one point.

06-05-2008, 09:51 PM
I understood the initial blog what I was expressing to whom ever reads this thread was the negative attitude that others present. It is impossible for everyone to agree on the same things. But with that being said no one should be criticized for sharing their honest opinion as long as they are respectful. The bashing must stop! If you dont have anything of substance to share with others then people should just refrain from posting embarassing blogs that just reflect negatively upon ourselves.

06-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Well I have stayed away for quite a bit and I intend to continue that current trend. But just because I have not been blogging does not mean I have not been reading what is being posted here. As usual the uneducated and misinformed has once again feel comfortable enough to expoused thier ignorance. For those who have blogged here to vent their opinions and frustrations this is what the site is utilized for along with information sharing. For the others who relish the opportunity to manifest their lack of intellect and chose to villify others shame on you. In these hard economic tiimes that we ALL are going to be facing in the upcoming future we have no room at the in for divisive malcontents. Yes we need a plan of action and yes we need to find a way to get what we ALL ultimately want and that is better wages. But what we dont need is people using this site to tear down a brother officer. You people need to grow up and act as though you know what a responsible mature man or woman is. I know there will be some miscreatant who will attempt to post a negative response to my blog and they are more than welcomed to do so. But you must understand that when you do you are just quantifying my statement.

How is what you are doing here any different then what you are espousing against. Quit the longwinded diatribes to a minimum and just make your point. NO ONE is impressed.

06-06-2008, 10:10 PM
You obviously are, did you not read it then replied???

06-06-2008, 10:26 PM
AAHHHH I see the idiots are returning. Yeah that's right go right ahead and begin bashing one another, and you wonder why the powers that be dont want to give us our just due.

06-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Summer is here and anyone who is read blogging on this pea-brain information center of a site is officially a LOSER. Get A life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-08-2008, 06:18 AM
Summer is here and anyone who is read blogging on this pea-brain information center of a site is officially a LOSER. Get A life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a loser, and need to get a life you stupid idiot. Now have a a great summer, and I hope not to see you next school year! :)

06-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Why wouldn't you see me next year are you getting picked up by the S.O?

06-10-2008, 02:31 AM
WE ARE ALL GETTING PICKED UP BY THE PBSO! READ THE POST! Its in the process as we speak. (well atleast those who will be accepted)!

And By The Way, Take the Chiefs advice "Everyone enjoy your summer, and don't spend too much money" You know that big money the Chief pays you, not the 160 thou he collects, the 1/4 of that YOU collect. Man we got it good dont we, just look at our schedule, it all starts and begins right there!

06-11-2008, 02:07 AM
[quote="stillALIVE"]WE ARE ALL GETTING PICKED UP BY THE PBSO! READ THE POST! Its in the process as we speak. (well atleast those who will be accepted)!

And By The Way, Take the Chiefs advice "Everyone enjoy your summer, and don't spend too much money" You know that big money the Chief pays you, not the 160 thou he collects, the 1/4 of that YOU collect. Man we got it good dont we, just look at our schedule, it all starts and begins right there![/quo
te]
MY GOODNESS YOU ARE AN IGNORANT AND ILLITERATE FOOL.

06-11-2008, 09:52 PM
WE ARE ALL GETTING PICKED UP BY THE PBSO! READ THE POST! Its in the process as we speak. (well atleast those who will be accepted)!

Well my friend, dont join the PBA then, in addition we dont want you. Also go make out with your boyfriends GC and RM then, cause they are old news just like you and all the PBA haters. See you at the pumps....pumping my gas, ya jerk off. :)

06-12-2008, 03:03 AM

Well my friend, dont join the PBA then, in addition we dont want you. Also go make out with your boyfriends GC and RM then, cause they are old news just like you and all the PBA haters. See you at the pumps....pumping my gas, ya jerk off. :)
Only thing that should have got jerked off is your dad nine months before your were conceived.

06-12-2008, 03:20 AM

You seem to think like you are a tough guy. How about you and me out behind the shed or if you cant find the shed I will come to your house so we can conversate like gentleman.

06-12-2008, 08:17 PM
grow up people, lets not fight eachother. No more cyber bullying.

06-13-2008, 02:06 AM
grow up people, lets not fight eachother. No more cyber bullying.
But we like to argue and disagree and be childish.