PDA

View Full Version : Team Sanchez

06-02-2008, 01:20 AM
What an embarrasement Sanchez is to his squad, department and the city!

I'm sorry to say but this guy is going to get an officer hurt or even worse killed! He generally has no idea what is going on and has no concept of common sense. Everyone's motivation for becoming a sergeant should be "If he can do it you sure as hell can"! I heard one time last year that in a meeting Sanchez brought up an "excellant idea"! which was patrol needed more rifles... WOW no sh!t sherlock! did we need this d!p shit to tell us?

I mean your are just an embarassement 23D20! Hello?
How bout a 911 hangup at Walmart is it male or female?

Then last week or 2 his units are on a 10-33 call, dispatcher is trying to provide additional info to the units and he gets on inquiring about a totally different call..

lets not mention break off the foot chase! haha

or did you know that per Florida state Statute you must issue a domestic violence pamphlet. P.S. he made copies and they are in roll call :evil:

oh and please keep limit your talking radio traffic the dispatchers are really busy and trying to dispatch calls (TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE!)

you are a walking liability,,

06-02-2008, 02:51 AM
You know he is a really nice guy. He may not be the smartest road guy but he doesn't go out of his way to mess with you. Remember he has been out of the road game since christ was crucified. He has a lot to learn that will take some time. I'm sure that when you were starting off you made several mistakes. It usually take two years for an officer to feel comfortable out here. Being a sgt is very stressful at times (when your not stuffing your face at jerseys) so some of it can be overwhelming at times. I guess what I'm saying is pull him aside from time to time and try to guide him

06-02-2008, 03:24 AM
being a nice guy does not cut it!

all the vets have stories about when they started some good some bad...... unfortunately all i have heard about JS is that he wrote tickets on road patrol and went into backgrounds.......

06-02-2008, 08:25 AM
being a nice guy does not cut it!

all the vets have stories about when they started some good some bad...... unfortunately all i have heard about JS is that he wrote tickets on road patrol and went into backgrounds.......

The guy used to sleep all night, he is truely an idiot !

06-03-2008, 09:25 PM
You know he is a really nice guy. He may not be the smartest road guy but he doesn't go out of his way to mess with you. Remember he has been out of the road game since christ was crucified. He has a lot to learn that will take some time. I'm sure that when you were starting off you made several mistakes. It usually take two years for an officer to feel comfortable out here. Being a sgt is very stressful at times (when your not stuffing your face at jerseys) so some of it can be overwhelming at times. I guess what I'm saying is pull him aside from time to time and try to guide him

yeah im stuffing my face at jersey's while dirty sanchez is stuffing his at La Carreta.....instead of telling other people useless info his p brain should be in a statute book and policy book studying

06-03-2008, 09:42 PM
definetly an embarrasment especially when he thinks he is a pio.

CBS 4 had him during the Cadillon standoff in Silver Falls.... while the swat team did a sweep and did not find cadillon of course someone has to search the attic well PIO Sanchez jumped the gun and did an interview and said that after the swat team searched the home 3 times cadillon was not there(meanwhile the swat team had found cadillon in the attic)

he made the swat team look so stupid but in the end it made him seem like an idiot.

06-05-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm sorry to say but this guy is going to get an officer hurt or even worse killed! He generally has no idea what is going on and has no concept of common sense. Everyone's motivation for becoming a sergeant should be "If he can do it you sure as hell can"!

I guess I must have hit a nerve with you. That is good I must be doing my job. I have a pretty good idea of who you are, but since you hide behind your mama's skirt I can't be 100 percent sure. I will tell you this, if you are ever able to reach inside that spineless body of yours and find some courage, I will be glad to have a one on one conversation with you. However, I don't think is in with you so I won't hold my breath.
The only people who can hurt or kill someone, are cowards such as yourself who only feel safe under the secrecy of anonymity. Just like you are afraid to speak face to face, you would be too afraid to help another officer in need. People such as yourself run the other way

06-05-2008, 10:47 AM
I'm sorry to say but this guy is going to get an officer hurt or even worse killed! He generally has no idea what is going on and has no concept of common sense. Everyone's motivation for becoming a sergeant should be "If he can do it you sure as hell can"!

I guess I must have hit a nerve with you. That is good I must be doing my job. I have a pretty good idea of who you are, but since you hide behind your mama's skirt I can't be 100 percent sure. I will tell you this, if you are ever able to reach inside that spineless body of yours and find some courage, I will be glad to have a one on one conversation with you. However, I don't think is in with you so I won't hold my breath.
The only people who can hurt or kill someone, are cowards such as yourself who only feel safe under the secrecy of anonymity. Just like you are afraid to speak face to face, you would be too afraid to help another officer in need. People such as yourself run the other way

06-05-2008, 11:01 AM
. I will tell you this, if you are ever able to reach inside that spineless body of yours and find some courage, I will be glad to have a one on one conversation with you. However, I don't think is in with you so I won't hold my breath.
[/quote]

Will there be a translator that speaks retard to translate during our one one conversation?

06-05-2008, 02:49 PM
one one conversation? You sound like the retard. Learn how to write. Maybe Sanchez can teach you how to compose a sentence if you ever decide to have a manly sit down and tell him what he is doing wrong.

06-05-2008, 07:43 PM
hey maybe we can get our own little entry team together and enter into homes with a barricaded armed subject and their child instead of calling swat! :evil:

06-05-2008, 07:49 PM
What I was told, it was Sgt SS's scene and he made attempts to get swat, but it was denied by the Cpt. MB. It was not JS's decision.

06-05-2008, 07:50 PM
What I was told, it was Sgt SS's scene and he made attempts to get swat, but it was denied by the Cpt. MB. It was not JS's decision.

06-05-2008, 07:52 PM
one one conversation? You sound like the retard. Learn how to write. Maybe Sanchez can teach you how to compose a sentence if you ever decide to have a manly sit down and tell him what he is doing wrong.

oh im sorry professor didnt realize this was a graded exam and you had a masters in english :evil:

06-05-2008, 08:33 PM
god forbid theres a shootout not only do i have to worry about myself but also about JS

06-06-2008, 05:21 AM
What I was told, it was Sgt SS's scene and he made attempts to get swat, but it was denied by the Cpt. MB. It was not JS's decision.Well SS is swat certified now, cause he did simunitions training with swat one time. That's why he can clear houses that have the door wired shut with his own team. Think about it, he can save the dept lots of $$. He can negotiate with the badguy to the point that he drives them insane and they pop off rounds, then he can negotiate the decision with himself to go tactical and make entry with his team. He can even have an officer like JR go in to a possibly lethal situation with his taser out instead of a zero. Then he can have rescue come out reference a break-and-rake and while they are there they can treat his bruised ego. huuuuuhhmmmmmm

06-06-2008, 07:01 AM
Sgt SS is a very mean person.

06-16-2008, 05:33 AM
I hear he's training RG starting this week. WOW blind leading the blind.

06-18-2008, 12:22 AM
The man is wearing clear pants

06-19-2008, 03:06 AM
Sgt SS is a very mean person.

dont be mad at him little one, he is a nice guy with a shinny head. good qualities in a leader.

06-19-2008, 11:18 PM

why would he identify himself/herself?so you would make him/her do more ridiculous requests or comments to single that person out for taking about you......everyone talks behind your back.....ofc's, sgt's and capt's and makes fun of you.....heck even BSO CDC......

07-03-2008, 11:13 AM
The latest Sanchez blunder is that he left his nice dell laptop on his SUV and drove off from his home...the labtop is still missing call (954)493-tips if found.....

07-03-2008, 05:36 PM
scotty boy!!

07-03-2008, 06:55 PM
The latest Sanchez blunder is that he left his nice dell laptop on his SUV and drove off from his home...the labtop is still missing call (954)493-tips if found.....

Well many a people have left laptops and radar units on their cars and drove off and you arent bashing them.... Heck she just made off. of the quarter! I take that back JB and PB have their own thread :twisted:

07-03-2008, 08:09 PM
yea but that stuff was recovered this computer hasnt

07-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Dude! (scumbag) you just got a dell!