PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Thomas who are you

06-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Anthony what do you do? What purpose do you serve in the community? Exactky who do you speak/stand up for? Anthony if you really want to make a change in the community then maybe you need to join the Ft Myers P.D. Maybe come on a ride along to really see how your" dunbar people" really act when the lights go down! As I have said before you are a DISGRACE to the black community and not to many people respect you and I know that is a fact. You may have the 3rd floor on their knees but the rest of us really do not care for you. You are nothing and will never be anything but a windpipe--- just blowing somke. By the way, what in the hell do you call yourself a leader when you do the same thing as therest-__- come in and make a complaint just for being issued a ticket or complaining over other B.S. Be a man and lead by example, jst act like a adult and admit when you are wrong. And one more thing anthony "get rid of your race card" it aint workin no mo brotha"" I hope that if we get a black chief, he will be able to see through your b.s. Get a job anthony get a life and stop kissin but,brotha. CAUSE YOU AINT NUTHIN. AND BY THE WAY I WOULD NEVER PROTECT AND SERVE YOU AS!

06-01-2008, 11:11 PM
There are a lot of good people in the Dunbar Community that just wants to be able to walk out their front doors and not worry about being shot by a bunch of thugs who plagues their community. Our officers are trying to help those good, honest and hard working individuals who obey the law. Admin stop endorsing Anthony and the rest of the thugs and start backing up your officers.

06-02-2008, 02:13 AM
08 20:33:45 Post subject: FACTS ON ANTHONY THOMAS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) ANTHONY THOMAS WAS BORN IN FT MYERS,FL-1983

2)ANTHONY THOMAS WAS RAISED IN MICHIGAN CT HOUSING PROJECT

3)ANTHONY THOMAS IS A MEMBER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

4)ANTHONY THOMAS IS A LOW LEVEL OFFICIAL IN THE NAACP

5)ANTHONY THOMAS LIVES AT HOME WITH MOMMY

6)ANTHONY THOMAS HAS RAN UNSUCCESSFULLY FOR CITY OF FT MYERS CITY COUNCIL AT LEAST TWO TIMES

7)ANTHONY THOMAS HAS CAUSED STIRRUPS AND CONTROVERSY AT CITY HALL BY SAYING THINGS ON CITY HALL PROPERTY TO PEOPLE LIKE "I AM YOUNG,I AM DUMB AND FULL OF SPERM

ANTHONY THOMAS IS CONTOVERSIAL AND A MEDIA GRAND STANDER

:lol: HAAAA!HAAAA!HAAA! WHAT A LOSER!! :lol:

06-02-2008, 03:07 AM
40OUNCE

I speak for the over 2700 citizens who have signed a petition to get a citizen oversight panel for our police department. I will be more than happy to do a ride along with our police officers in Dunbar or any part of a city. I could never be a police officer the job is too dangerous and the pay is too low. As far as what I do for the community? Well I'm responsible for leading the petition drive to change our form of government to a council- city manager government. And now I am leading a petition to get the first elected review board in the nation. Is that good enough for you my friend? Or should I tell you all the countries I've traveled to or U.S the presidents I've met or the hundreds of books I have read.

You should be a man and put your name on your comments as I do sir. For instance I just completed a 16 week course on police administration. How about you?

06-02-2008, 06:34 AM
) ANTHONY THOMAS WAS BORN IN FT MYERS,FL-1983

2)ANTHONY THOMAS WAS RAISED IN MICHIGAN CT HOUSING PROJECT

3)ANTHONY THOMAS IS A MEMBER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

4)ANTHONY THOMAS IS A LOW LEVEL OFFICIAL IN THE NAACP

5)ANTHONY THOMAS LIVES AT HOME WITH MOMMY

6)ANTHONY THOMAS HAS RAN UNSUCCESSFULLY FOR CITY OF FT MYERS CITY COUNCIL AT LEAST TWO TIMES

7)ANTHONY THOMAS HAS CAUSED STIRRUPS AND CONTROVERSY AT CITY HALL BY SAYING THINGS ON CITY HALL PROPERTY TO PEOPLE LIKE "I AM YOUNG,I AM DUMB AND FULL OF SPERM

ANTHONY THOMAS IS CONTOVERSIAL AND A MEDIA GRAND STANDER

HAAAA!HAAAA!HAAA! STILL A LOSER!! STILL A LOSER!! :lol:

06-02-2008, 03:22 PM
hey boy!! I obtained my degree years ago, and not from one of the local degree mills. First of all why are you so fascinated with police work? Why would you get a degree in police admin, if you are so scared of being a cop?? You pu!!y. Secondly, if you have a degree, from one of these local degree mills, what are you doing with it? Anthony " jackson sharpton" are you even employed??? The answer is no so obviously your degree means nothing!!!! NOW GO BACK TO YO MAMAS HOUSE AND TRY AGAIN>> LITTLE BOY PUNK

06-02-2008, 04:39 PM
you are all being baited.....

06-02-2008, 06:07 PM
THANKS!! for letting us know hello? WE would have never figured it out that we were being baited...your a GENIUS :snicker: