PDA

View Full Version : Fort Myers Police Department in total Chaos‏

06-01-2008, 06:43 PM
This letter was sent to City officials, FDLE Commissioner, Florida's Governor, and the local media regarding the possible mutiny at the FMPD! To all of the angry and disgruntled police officers out there please do not hurt our Police Chief.

To: Whom it may concern:

I believe from reading the information below our Police Department is in total chaos and a mutiny is about to take place among the ranks of FMPD. The City Manager should be concerned about the Chief safety based on the angry e-mails listed below. I for one I’m concerned that a disgruntled officer may attempt to hurt our Police Chief, they are calling him horrible names like rat and traitor. I called on Sheriff Mike Scott to provide some type of protection for Chief Daniels from his own officers. The officers appear to be very angry that one of their own is being prosecuted for physically assaulted a suspect. A question I ask for City Officials if these officers act so hostile to their own Commander in Chief, how can we expect these angry cops to respond to the people in a fairway? Clearly these officers need anger management classes!

Sheriff Scott please protect our Police Chief from his disgruntled and angry officers!

06-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Once again doing what you do best!! exagerating, puuting everything out of context, and just plain B.S.ing, there isnt one single threat on here you moron!! This is a LEO forum, not a self appointed community BS artist forum ,get off and go find your own!! Don't misinterpret no confidence,and loathing disdain for an ineffective inept admin as threats, 8) stupid

06-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Due to the grammatical errors it appears that DeezNumbnuts is back at it again

06-01-2008, 10:40 PM
This letter you wish to present should also include that the City Manger and Mike Scott should read all the blogs on the Fort Myers Police Department Forum so that they can judge for themselves who is the true problem in our agency.:shock: It is not who you call "the angry and disgruntled police officers" but the chief himself :twisted: who cause this chaos within our department. The only thing on the chief’s mind is who he can screw with next before he leaves this agency. He would like to make his final appearance on the news before he goes on to live out his miserable life. :twisted:

06-01-2008, 11:41 PM
ANOTHER ATTEMPT FOR ANTHONY THOMAS TO SEEK ATTENTION TO THE MEDIA , THIS IS HIS ONLY GRANDSTAND TO THE MEDIA, IT IS -FMPD :!:

06-02-2008, 03:50 AM
How did the cast of the munsters all end up as FMPD supervisors?!
Herman "doug" munster,gran'pa sgt.ken ,lily "jenn vcu"munster,and 'lil eddie"Lt.jimmy mull "munster, and his doll "wolfie"aka- roger... :lol:

06-02-2008, 06:11 AM
ANOTHER ATTEMPT FOR ANTHONY THOMAS TO SEEK ATTENTION TO THE MEDIA , THIS IS HIS ONLY GRANDSTAND TO THE MEDIA, IT IS -FMPD :!:

06-02-2008, 06:36 AM
) ANTHONY THOMAS WAS BORN IN FT MYERS,FL-1983

2)ANTHONY THOMAS WAS RAISED IN MICHIGAN CT HOUSING PROJECT

3)ANTHONY THOMAS IS A MEMBER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

4)ANTHONY THOMAS IS A LOW LEVEL OFFICIAL IN THE NAACP

5)ANTHONY THOMAS LIVES AT HOME WITH MOMMY

6)ANTHONY THOMAS HAS RAN UNSUCCESSFULLY FOR CITY OF FT MYERS CITY COUNCIL AT LEAST TWO TIMES

7)ANTHONY THOMAS HAS CAUSED STIRRUPS AND CONTROVERSY AT CITY HALL BY SAYING THINGS ON CITY HALL PROPERTY TO PEOPLE LIKE "I AM YOUNG,I AM DUMB AND FULL OF SPERM

ANTHONY THOMAS IS CONTOVERSIAL AND A MEDIA GRAND STANDER

HAAAA!HAAAA!HAAA! WHAT A LOSER!! :lol: