PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Brian Perry

05-30-2008, 02:21 AM
Just wanted to say congrats on your retirement! You will be missed here. We know you will go to TPD and do great things. We know you will create new memories and accomplish great things up there as you have down here. I can recall many great shifts in all the years working with you. Glad we were all able to get together tonight, like we did back in the day. We will keep in touch my friend......

05-30-2008, 12:42 PM
It was good to see you *******s last night and have a beer with you. I have not seen many of you in 10 years. It was a worthwhile gathering to bid farewell to Brian. His position may be easily replaced, but his character and personality will not. I wish more of the WMPD would have been there. MC 137

05-31-2008, 12:19 AM
Just wanted to say congrats on your retirement! You will be missed here. We know you will go to TPD and do great things. We know you will create new memories and accomplish great things up there as you have down here. I can recall many great shifts in all the years working with you. Glad we were all able to get together tonight, like we did back in the day. We will keep in touch my friend......

Yes Brian you will be missed. You should be proud of your career and what you accomplished. I do not think that their will be many more gatherings "like we did back in the day" when we thought of ourselves as one family. We need to cherish the moments when we get the opportunity to get together and remember the good times and memories we had back in the day.

06-08-2008, 05:33 AM
Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

06-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

You cant even wish Brian good luck without throwing in all your trash talk??? Its probably people like you that he is trying to get away from. Your pathetic!!!

06-09-2008, 02:15 PM
[quote="Co-Worker":11krqxtv]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

You cant even wish Brian good luck without throwing in all your trash talk??? Its probably people like you that he is trying to get away from. Your pathetic!!![/quote:11krqxtv]

Unfortunely trash talk about EC and what he has done will never go away....THAT's pretty pathetic being a cheat....sorry....just my opinion.

06-09-2008, 03:07 PM
[quote="Co-Worker":14u9q28f]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

You cant even wish Brian good luck without throwing in all your trash talk??? Its probably people like you that he is trying to get away from. Your pathetic!!!

Unfortunely trash talk about EC and what he has done will never go away....THAT's pretty pathetic being a cheat....sorry....just my opinion.[/quote:14u9q28f]

TALK all the trash you want...no one can stop people like you, but the point is why do you have to wish Brian good luck and talk trash all in the same blog...and by the way you could start a blog just on cops who have cheated ,,,this is the norm

06-10-2008, 05:15 PM
[quote="Co-Worker":1qqyzcli]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

Unfortunely trash talk about EC and what he has done will never go away....THAT's pretty pathetic being a cheat....sorry....just my opinion.

TALK all the trash you want...no one can stop people like you, but the point is why do you have to wish Brian good luck and talk trash all in the same blog...and by the way you could start a blog just on cops who have cheated ,,,this is the norm[/quote:1qqyzcli]

Yeah right.....but it's the way he did it and how it was over looked...guess some people get special treatment and others don't....oh well...wait until the press gets a hold of it...rumor has it she is out the door anyway oh well....if ya can't trust a cheater, who can ya trust, LOL

06-11-2008, 01:43 AM
[quote="Co-Worker":31qvkape]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

TALK all the trash you want...no one can stop people like you, but the point is why do you have to wish Brian good luck and talk trash all in the same blog...and by the way you could start a blog just on cops who have cheated ,,,this is the norm[/quote:31qvkape]
Well maybe it makes you feel good about yourself to say "this is the norm".....Fortunately you and yours are in the minority and just maybe those of us who don't behave as you do have kept quiet too long. and by the way, this is the first time I have commented on this topic. YOU are the pathetic one.

Brian,
Good luck and enjoy your move, your next career and the adventures to come.

06-11-2008, 01:38 PM
[quote="Co-Worker":3llqsiyw]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

TALK all the trash you want...no one can stop people like you, but the point is why do you have to wish Brian good luck and talk trash all in the same blog...and by the way you could start a blog just on cops who have cheated ,,,this is the norm
Well maybe it makes you feel good about yourself to say "this is the norm".....Fortunately you and yours are in the minority and just maybe those of us who don't behave as you do have kept quiet too long. and by the way, this is the first time I have commented on this topic. YOU are the pathetic one.

Brian,
Good luck and enjoy your move, your next career and the adventures to come.[/quote:3llqsiyw]

not sure who you think this is.....but I have nothing to make myself feel good about, because I DONT cheat and certainly dont condone it. It is proven fact Police officers have one of the highest divorce rates, Im sure its connected to the infidelity.

06-11-2008, 04:25 PM
[quote="Co-Worker":sg774tji]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

Brian,

not sure who you think this is.....but I have nothing to make myself feel good about, because I DONT cheat and certainly dont condone it. It is proven fact Police officers have one of the highest divorce rates, Im sure its connected to the infidelity.[/quote:sg774tji]

Understandbale....but get the divorce first! Maybe it wouldnt have been so looked down upon then as such insubordination....please.....stop trying to stick up for the loser...they are both losers

06-11-2008, 11:46 PM
[quote="Co-Worker":3cs1pvrf]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

Brian,

not sure who you think this is.....but I have nothing to make myself feel good about, because I DONT cheat and certainly dont condone it. It is proven fact Police officers have one of the highest divorce rates, Im sure its connected to the infidelity.[/quote:3cs1pvrf]

I don't bother myself with caring who you are. But I see that you defend things you "don't condone" A real pillar of integrity. As far as proven facts..I don’t see the proven facts. Maybe divorce rates are connected to the hours, or the shift work, or having to deal with a spouse who doesn’t want to talk about all the bad things that have been seen on a shift at work. Maybe it’s because of the pay or maybe it’s because some people don’t want to put the effort into something they swore they would commit to.
It's an oath just like an oath of office, but I guess an oath of office might mean little to a person who sees no value for the oath of marriage.

06-12-2008, 03:40 AM
[quote="Co-Worker":2cs0vvb9]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

TALK all the trash you want...no one can stop people like you, but the point is why do you have to wish Brian good luck and talk trash all in the same blog...and by the way you could start a blog just on cops who have cheated ,,,this is the norm[/quote:2cs0vvb9]

I wish Brian all the best. When I needed a backup every day until his last day he was always on scene. But that is not the case when you need one from one of the new hires. It is amazing how they disappear when the going gets tough and the tough cops get going. But when you think of it, all of our most recent hires by chief richard perez and his administration have been terminated by other agencies, failed to meet probationary standards of other agencies , or are retired from a 20 and out from other agencies. Mr and Mrs citizen of wilton manors, what will motivate this group of employees to protect your property and safety. NOTHING.Wow, what a bunch of go getters we have to supervise and to work with. And now we are hiring 20 and out employees from the northeast.Check out how they park and hide behind certain properties. And you wonder why the Sun Sentinel featured wilton manors as one of the broward county cities with the highest crime rate increase in 2007. Wait till you see the 2008 first half numbers. People will question why they would buy a house or maintain a business with the crime rate numbers arching straight up.And it is only going to get worse.

06-12-2008, 09:16 PM
[quote="your pathetic":3dc8ecsr][quote="Co-Worker":3dc8ecsr]Good luck Brian. You will do well up north. Do not forget to check in once in a while as your brothers and sisters are stuck in the cesspool known as the wilton manors police department led by a incompetent chief who arms himself with intimidation and threats,surrounds himself with yes people and arse kissers, joan denver who mind is in tenn and could care less what happens within the pd, and soon to be captain EC, and we all know where his mind and attention is directed to. Farewell my friend & backup. You deserve better that what you work for now. 8)

TALK all the trash you want...no one can stop people like you, but the point is why do you have to wish Brian good luck and talk trash all in the same blog...and by the way you could start a blog just on cops who have cheated ,,,this is the norm[/quote:3dc8ecsr]

I wish Brian all the best. When I needed a backup every day until his last day he was always on scene. But that is not the case when you need one from one of the new hires. It is amazing how they disappear when the going gets tough and the tough cops get going. But when you think of it, all of our most recent hires by chief richard perez and his administration have been terminated by other agencies, failed to meet probationary standards of other agencies , or are retired from a 20 and out from other agencies. Mr and Mrs citizen of wilton manors, what will motivate this group of employees to protect your property and safety. NOTHING.Wow, what a bunch of go getters we have to supervise and to work with. And now we are hiring 20 and out employees from the northeast.Check out how they park and hide behind certain properties. And you wonder why the Sun Sentinel featured wilton manors as one of the broward county cities with the highest crime rate increase in 2007. Wait till you see the 2008 first half numbers. People will question why they would buy a house or maintain a business with the crime rate numbers arching straight up.And it is only going to get worse.[/quote:3dc8ecsr]

good luck Brian in your new adventure...We will miss you.

06-15-2008, 12:45 PM
Hope you and Mindy made it safely to Tally. Good luck with the new job.!!

07-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Good luck Brian. Chimging in late here, sorry was busy cheating.

07-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Good luck Brian. Chimging in late here, sorry was busy cheating.