PDA

View Full Version : WORK THE RULE

05-29-2008, 10:59 PM
NO ARRESTS

NO TICKETS

BANG IN SICK EVERY CHANCE YOU GET

LET THE TRBE REALIZE THEY NEED US

05-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Thats what the tribe wants. Dont arrest, ticket, or enforce any law on tribal members.

05-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Everyone was hired to do a job. You knew the ramifications when you came to work here. No Pension, no Tribal support, lots of leaders with no management skills (oh no wait, he just got promoted), so stop all the complaining or GO SOMEWHERE else. The moral is slipping fast because of people like you!!!

Look at the economy and think again!!!
1. You have a well paying job.
2. You have the opportunity for overtime.
3. There are lots of perks (too many to name)
4. You have a take home car and with gas prices these days there is another $50- $80 a week.

So take your boo-hoo hooing to management and grow a pair or shut up and let the rest of us enjoy the 12 hours of a paycheck we came here to collect.

05-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Everyone was hired to do a job. You knew the ramifications when you came to work here. No Pension, no Tribal support, lots of leaders with no management skills (oh no wait, he just got promoted), so stop all the complaining or GO SOMEWHERE else. The moral is slipping fast because of people like you!!!

4. You have a take home car and with gas prices these days there is another $50- $80 a week.

So take your boo-hoo hooing to management and grow a pair or shut up and let the rest of us enjoy the 12 hours of a paycheck we came here to collect.I agree, we do have good jobs,little stress and good pay. I love SPD.

06-01-2008, 04:52 AM

So take your boo-hoo hooing to management and grow a pair or shut up and let the rest of us enjoy the 12 hours of a paycheck we came here to collect.I agree, we do have good jobs,little stress and good pay. I love SPD.WHAT MORAL OUR DEPARTMENT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN BROWARD COUNTY, AND BY THE WAY OUR HOURLY RATE IS ONE OF THE LOWEST. ALL OTHER DEPARTMENTS LOOK DOWN ON US AND DONT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON US BECAUSE WE WORK HERE. I HAD A BACKGROUND INVESTIGATOR SAY THAT I MIGHT AS WELL WORK FOR THE DISNEY POLICE DEPARTMENT.

06-01-2008, 12:04 PM

So take your boo-hoo hooing to management and grow a pair or shut up and let the rest of us enjoy the 12 hours of a paycheck we came here to collect.I agree, we do have good jobs,little stress and good pay. I love SPD.WHAT MORAL OUR DEPARTMENT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN BROWARD COUNTY, AND BY THE WAY OUR HOURLY RATE IS ONE OF THE LOWEST. ALL OTHER DEPARTMENTS LOOK DOWN ON US AND DONT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON US BECAUSE WE WORK HERE. I HAD A BACKGROUND INVESTIGATOR SAY THAT I MIGHT AS WELL WORK FOR THE DISNEY POLICE DEPARTMENT.Does Disney PD have a retirement?

06-01-2008, 12:06 PM

So take your boo-hoo hooing to management and grow a pair or shut up and let the rest of us enjoy the 12 hours of a paycheck we came here to collect.I agree, we do have good jobs,little stress and good pay. I love SPD.WHAT MORAL OUR DEPARTMENT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN BROWARD COUNTY, AND BY THE WAY OUR HOURLY RATE IS ONE OF THE LOWEST. ALL OTHER DEPARTMENTS LOOK DOWN ON US AND DONT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON US BECAUSE WE WORK HERE. I HAD A BACKGROUND INVESTIGATOR SAY THAT I MIGHT AS WELL WORK FOR THE DISNEY POLICE DEPARTMENT.Did a retard write this? It makes no sense.

06-09-2008, 06:44 PM

So take your boo-hoo hooing to management and grow a pair or shut up and let the rest of us enjoy the 12 hours of a paycheck we came here to collect.I agree, we do have good jobs,little stress and good pay. I love SPD.WHAT MORAL OUR DEPARTMENT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN BROWARD COUNTY, AND BY THE WAY OUR HOURLY RATE IS ONE OF THE LOWEST. ALL OTHER DEPARTMENTS LOOK DOWN ON US AND DONT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON US BECAUSE WE WORK HERE. I HAD A BACKGROUND INVESTIGATOR SAY THAT I MIGHT AS WELL WORK FOR THE DISNEY POLICE DEPARTMENT.Did a retard write this? It makes no sense.

Yes. One that is incapable of using the shift button.

Enjoy what you got or get the hell out, is a good saying.
Today we'll be tested a bit more, though.