PDA

View Full Version : Police Chief Frank Adderley as its police chief

05-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Fort Lauderdale Police Chief Bruce Roberts has agreed to resign effective immediately and the city named Assistant Police Chief Frank Adderley as its police chief

05-29-2008, 08:06 PM
WHY!

05-29-2008, 08:08 PM
Another Kool Aid drinker who lacks any sort of personality or command presence. Another Gretsas do boy.

Average Joe
05-29-2008, 10:03 PM
I thought that Frank Adderley could not stand it any longer at FLPD and was getting ready to leave also.

05-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Ok , so whats the deal with this guy, good, bad and otherwise.

05-30-2008, 12:30 AM

As I stated earlier this is a perfect example of the average local citizen, soliciting information about our department. This website is not the place, to talk about police business nor will it ever be... PLEASE LET KEEP OUR BUSINESS OURSEVLES

Be safe

05-30-2008, 01:47 AM
Last time I checked this is a free public site. Im not interested in YOUR business. As a Firefighter and a life long resident of this City I think I do have the right to ask the question I asked. Get over yourself, if the info is that important than you have some sad sacks in your Dept spewing all kinds of garbage here. Its not expensive to open your own site , especially with all that OT you guys are getting.

05-30-2008, 01:47 AM
Chief Adderley is a stand up guy.
He will stand up to Gretsas. We could have used someone with Franks backbone in the Chief position for years.

05-30-2008, 01:49 AM
Does anyone else think this guy is an ass--le

05-30-2008, 05:11 AM
Adderley is by far the BEST choice. He's for the troops and will keep City Hall away from the PD so that we can effectively govern ourselves. I belive that we had hit bottom and I truly believe things will start changing for the better. Things will get much better. I hope the few slugs/malcontents are now accounted for, the butt kissers either leave or are demoted and then the effective, intelligent and worthy people are promoted to save this sinking ship that we call the FLPD.

05-30-2008, 05:46 AM
Last time I checked this is a free public site. Im not interested in YOUR business. As a Firefighter and a life long resident of this City I think I do have the right to ask the question I asked. Get over yourself, if the info is that important than you have some sad sacks in your Dept spewing all kinds of garbage here. Its not expensive to open your own site , especially with all that OT you guys are getting. This coming from a " real class act ", the FLFD,.... did you take YOUR polygraph ? Creep.

05-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Last time I checked this is a free public site. Im not interested in YOUR business. As a Firefighter and a life long resident of this City I think I do have the right to ask the question I asked. Get over yourself, if the info is that important than you have some sad sacks in your Dept spewing all kinds of garbage here. Its not expensive to open your own site , especially with all that OT you guys are getting.

WHAT A POS

Get the "F" off our site please, better yet why don't you stand by at a s32 call and wait for me to respond.

05-30-2008, 10:00 AM
WHY!

We all know why, dumb arse.

05-30-2008, 10:18 AM
WHY!

We all know why, dumb arse.

If the FF's would have stood up with us and joined the no confidence vote instead of cowering to the city manager then we all would have gotten a better contract. I know many of the FF's wanted to fight as bad as us but their weak union leaders didn't want to make Georgie porgie mad.

05-30-2008, 11:51 AM
I dont work for FLF jackass. Besides this is NOT YOUR site. Unbelievable. And yes, we all know you are just a cop groupie with a keyboard like 99% of the other turds here.

05-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about your scanners too. Creep? Look in the mirror.

05-30-2008, 12:20 PM

As I stated earlier this is a perfect example of the average local citizen, soliciting information about our department. This website is not the place, to talk about police business nor will it ever be... PLEASE LET KEEP OUR BUSINESS OURSEVLES

Be safe

Well, you just gave it away to the "local citizens" that most people in law enforcement can't spell. We sound like a bunch of idiots when we can't even put together a simple sentence.

05-30-2008, 08:18 PM
[quote=Rewob]Ok , so whats the deal with this guy, good, bad and otherwise.

Be safe

Well, you just gave it away to the "local citizens" that most people in law enforcement can't spell. We sound like a bunch of idiots when we can't even put together a simple sentence.[/quote:3c3d0qfl]

You guys are extremely stupid. You hate the CM but you endorse the fact that he made FA the police chief? Frank is a nice guy but does not have the ability to manage the FLPD. The CM knows that and he knows that Frank will not offer too much resistence. Frank was the CM's choice for a reason! If they wanted change they would have conducted a testing process. This move is only going to make the CM that much stronger and he will now have total control over the PD. Bruce was our last hope you idiots! No wonder we can't get a contract, we are too stupid!

05-31-2008, 03:33 AM
[quote=Rewob]Ok , so whats the deal with this guy, good, bad and otherwise.

Be safe

Well, you just gave it away to the "local citizens" that most people in law enforcement can't spell. We sound like a bunch of idiots when we can't even put together a simple sentence.

You guys are extremely stupid. You hate the CM but you endorse the fact that he made FA the police chief? Frank is a nice guy but does not have the ability to manage the FLPD. The CM knows that and he knows that Frank will not offer too much resistence. Frank was the CM's choice for a reason! If they wanted change they would have conducted a testing process. This move is only going to make the CM that much stronger and he will now have total control over the PD. Bruce was our last hope you idiots! No wonder we can't get a contract, we are too stupid![/quote:s8mdjfch] Give Frank a chance,....... and if you think Bruce was our last hope I think your sadly mistaken. He needed to go long before now.

05-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Monica for chief

05-31-2008, 06:56 PM
We all love Monica. And we all luv HumVees too.

05-31-2008, 06:56 PM
We all love Monica. And we all luv HumVees too.

05-31-2008, 10:06 PM
Fort Lauderdale Police Chief Bruce Roberts has agreed to resign effective immediately and the city named Assistant Police Chief Frank Adderley as its police chief

I wonder if Gretsas and Hebert read this stuff. And Frank Adderley. If so, Frank, most of your guys like and support you, but you are in for a hard ride. Just the wrong time to be Chief. Gretsas promised in his staff meeting that he would "burn down the police department in retaliation". Well George, you wanted a fight and you have it. It's in our nature to fight anyway, and you've pushed to long. It doesn't matter what you offer, what you say, what you do. Now we want to fight. We will burn down the PD together, mutual destruction. It' starts this week **** ker. Sorry you're in the middle, Frank.

06-02-2008, 01:45 AM
Most of you are missing some key and obvious points! The CM needed an emergency way out of his predicament after BR finally took his stand. Public opinion swayed against him immensely and very fast!! His way out????? A new, and never-done-before black Chief! Can you say, Carlton in on the deal to force Gretsas next move? Yes! This was a political genius of a move too!

How smart to make everyone forget about BR in less than 24 hours and then only think of the new chief!!! Do you see it now? The CM and ACM made a deal to bail themselves out of a massive public nightmare. They also made a critical mistake IN THE LONG RUN and this is where they are going to pay. . .

FA bows before NO MAN that tries to force him to compromise his principles or ethics! He is a man of honor.

FA has not EVER played any race card and I believe, NEVER WILL! If he didn't like you or didn't like something you did, he always told you to your face and dealt with it and then let it go and "let's get back to work".

When the CM and ACM come knocking and demanding something unusual or unacceptable, they are going to be sadly shocked when they get kicked in the Arse and booted out of the PD. YES, all hell is gonna break loose, BUT a couple of plane tickets will be quietly purchased with one way seats to White Plains, NY. Get ready boys. . . .there is still more to this war, but victory is at hand!

06-02-2008, 08:13 AM
I dont work for FLF jackarse. Besides this is NOT YOUR site. Unbelievable. And yes, we all know you are just a cop groupie with a keyboard like 99% of the other turds here.

Go make some chili, pull a kitten out of a car engine. Buy a t-shirt that isn't with a I'ma Fireman DESIGN!!! Firemen in so fla are simply riding the wave of firemen up north who do more than handle crashes. Go inject some steroids, sell some dope ya we know ? Go drunk drive your monster truck with the ball sack hanging off the boat hitch. Then when you get to work have us advised if its safe to move in (irony)

06-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Most of you are missing some key and obvious points! The CM needed an emergency way out of his predicament after BR finally took his stand. Public opinion swayed against him immensely and very fast!! His way out????? A new, and never-done-before black Chief! Can you say, Carlton in on the deal to force Gretsas next move? Yes! This was a political genius of a move too!

How smart to make everyone forget about BR in less than 24 hours and then only think of the new chief!!! Do you see it now? The CM and ACM made a deal to bail themselves out of a massive public nightmare. They also made a critical mistake IN THE LONG RUN and this is where they are going to pay. . .

FA bows before NO MAN that tries to force him to compromise his principles or ethics! He is a man of honor.

FA has not EVER played any race card and I believe, NEVER WILL! If he didn't like you or didn't like something you did, he always told you to your face and dealt with it and then let it go and "let's get back to work".

When the CM and ACM come knocking and demanding something unusual or unacceptable, they are going to be sadly shocked when they get kicked in the Arse and booted out of the PD. YES, all hell is gonna break loose, BUT a couple of plane tickets will be quietly purchased with one way seats to White Plains, NY. Get ready boys. . . .there is still more to this war, but victory is at hand!

You are definately describing the FA I've known for 20+ years. I wish him the best in a very tough situation. (dealing with GG and DH on a daily basis)

06-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Frank is the most qualified guy for this job and will not be pushed around.

06-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Frank has proved he is still the smart, stand up guy he has always been. He's cornered the CM with his threat to resign like Roberts if the CM doesn't leave us alone. Check mate. Things are looking up!

06-05-2008, 11:25 PM
It ain't over yet. Be careful and don't talk around the hallways; don't send stuff through the internet from work. There is still a roaring lion sitting in the Chief of Operations seat and he's still biting off heads as fast as he can find them. We all know A/Chief R.C's days are numbered and he does too. The problem is he doesn't seem to care and is trying to do as much damage as he can before he's removed, demoted or retired. He remains very dangerous and you should all heed this warning.

The fat lady is preparing to sing however and he knows it. I hope he sleeps well at night knowing the good police officers lives and careers he's trying to wipe out. He won't be able to look at himself in the face when this is all done. . . .

Stay strong brothers; don't bend or forgive. Not this time. One of your own has betrayed you and your cause. R.C. don't forget.