PDA

View Full Version : WTF !

05-25-2008, 10:10 PM
What in the World is going on !!!!!!!

Sgt.s with a retraining Order, Patrolman with bad stuff going on in their head, City manager in to every little detail of the PD, half ass reports, too little reports and No work going on.

We have complaints from patrolman to Chief and complaints from Captain to Patrolman, we got simple crimes that should be controlled being sky rocketed to unreasonable purportions.

What in the Hell is going on? Is Patrol doing thier job? What is it going to take?

Patrolman leaving, Sergeants leavining, No one doing their job. Come On ZPD get it together.

I've got an idea ! No one complain until their job is completed.

Holy Schmolly. you guys suck.

Chief where are you actually leading these men?

06-20-2008, 02:16 PM
WOW

06-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Hi, I just heard about a kid that was being stupid driving around and somehow got shot at and got another officer involved and shot at also, someone told me it was on 16th street, Just wondering who that kid was and what exactly happened. Sounds pretty stupid on his part and would make good news.

I dont know who that dumbass of a kid was, but what happened was he was being nosy and decided to take the law into his own hands by chasing the 6 kids with guns in their vehicle, he exceeded the speed limit by at lease 50 mph on all 3 streets the so called chase was on. then wouldent pull over for the officer with his lights on, instead, pulls into the left lane and continues on as the officer passed him. then followed the officer untill he was cut off by another cruiser at an intersection. Somehow and someway this kid never even had handcuffs on him. I think he should have at least restrained for a while and his parents let know. But I hear hes Buddy Buddy with half the SRO's and the dept. Luckily, neither the kid was hit or his vehicle, or the officer or his vehicle. Just shows how independent ZPD really is these days. Wonder what barnes or the rest of the dept think of this mess.

06-23-2008, 04:19 PM
This is a response for WTF!

Normaly you get a career to climb the ladder, but with chefy it doesnt matter since hes aged and hes getting fatter, he's leading us down the sh-a-tter!!!!

So many Clem's so lil time