PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holiday

05-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Let me take a few minutes to thank each and every one of you for your service to the city and for your loyalty to the administration that has led you into the 21st Century.

There has been much talk recently about a "buyout plan" that would free up money in the city coffers. I encourage those of you who are uneducated GED'ers and disloyal employees set on undermining the hard work of your administration to do your very best to participate in this buyout. Whatever the city pays to rid us of your whining and sniveling and uneducated theories about Comstat and budget management would be worth every penny.

There is a light in the darkness, however. In the time that I have been setting the record straight on this website, I have seen fewer FMPD cars parked in front of all-night convenience stores such as 7-11. I don't want to get too optomistic in thinking that the loitering and loafing has tapered off, but it is a start.

I did observe two midnight officers parked at the Tarpon Pier for over an hour recently. I can only assume they were sleeping or bad mouthing the department. No trouble. I will personally pick up their files and add the appropriate annotation.

On the other hand, I have been approached by several junior officers in recent days who told me in private that they too were sick and tired of the GED'ers skulking around the hallways and the back lot whining about the failures their lives and careers have become. I say to you, the frustrated junior officer, do not worry. Maintain your sense of pride and loyalty, continue working hard and keeping crime low, and get your education - if you stay on this path to success, you will be rewarded.

To you lazy GED'ers...

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!

05-25-2008, 05:43 PM
once upon a time......
in a galaxy far, far away...
roger, pete and hanna montana got together and then there was....
darth admin rep.......

05-25-2008, 07:54 PM
More Nazi Propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-25-2008, 08:26 PM
It took along time for you to become the germ that you are admin rep, because there isnt anyone that could become that f'n brainwashed and screwed up overnight, post your name so WE CAN TAKE appropriate action hotshot!!