PDA

View Full Version : looking for a handyman

05-25-2008, 07:36 AM
help me roger, help, help me roger......help me roger, help, help me roger......help me roger, yeah, build me something with wood !!!!!

peter, peter pumpkin eater, had a wife and loved to cheat on her.....then she came in the lobby and he got in an IA......

05-25-2008, 12:57 PM
help me roger, help, help me roger......help me roger, help, help me roger......help me roger, yeah, build me something with wood !!!!!

peter, peter pumpkin eater, had a wife and loved to cheat on her.....then she came in the lobby and he got in an IA......

So so so sad, but so very TRUE. Hasn't either of them learned yet. I am sure you can pull the wool over the new guys, but the ones who have been here a while know your true colors.

You can try to mask them over with the three stripes on your sleeve, but we all know how you got there.

05-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Q-tip?? your post about those two is just plain f'n funny, :lol: :lol: :lol:

05-25-2008, 04:37 PM
there was an old lady who lived in a shoe...... she got mad and shot the elevator.....and now she is charge of you !!!!!

old mother hubbard, went to the cubbard to get poor roger a bone, when she got there the cubbard was bare and poor little roger got none............kinda like after shift with hanna monatana (they drive the same car)

06-02-2008, 04:39 AM
q-tip,

Please tell us another story..........we all love your riddles.

06-02-2008, 09:40 AM
HICKERY ****ERY DOC
I WAS A NORTHERN COP
I CAME DOWN HERE
BUT THEIR NOT FAIR
I'M UNEMPLOYED AND IT SUCKS

06-02-2008, 11:32 PM
HICKERY ****ERY DOC
I WAS A NORTHERN COP
I CAME DOWN HERE
BUT THEIR NOT FAIR
I'M UNEMPLOYED AND IT SUCKS

Hey......I know you....you were one of those individuals that was "screwedbytheGOBs"

That was pretty good. :D

Keep it up Thing One and Thing Two.

06-08-2008, 05:54 AM
jack thee nimble, jack thee quick.....hey pete, your a f'n pri--

cheaters, bootlickers and rats....oh my

jingle bells, peter smells, the love boat sailed away......oh what fun it is to rat,
on everyone everyday

and thats a fact jack !!!!!

06-10-2008, 04:57 AM
q-tip we need another bed time story...........ob-jerk-tivity is keeping me up all night. :x :x :x :x :x

06-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Sgt. Rejectivity is looking large, looking large, looking large!!!!!!!!

Sgt. Rejectivity is looking large! , she's Admin's most well known Reject!!!!!!!!!!!
http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/070106/070106NA11_prv.gif (alt+p)