PDA

View Full Version : shoots fired.....

05-25-2008, 05:32 AM
all units respond...shoots fired 10-19 in the elevator...wait more shoots fired at City Hall...oh my God ...theres more shoots fired some where in a bathroom, possably in the court house...need more units to respond...shots fired at the mall...disregard that the mall was just a taser...oh the humanity !!!!!!!!!!

05-25-2008, 05:54 AM
all units respond...shoots fired 10-19 in the elevator...wait more shoots fired at City Hall...oh my God ...theres more shoots fired some where in a bathroom, possably in the court house...need more units to respond...shots fired at the mall...disregard that the mall was just a taser...oh the humanity !!!!!!!!!!

Shots fired by our officers? :shock: Are they still with the agency? :? Did they get reprimanded?:x If not, it's who you know and who you BL**! :o

05-25-2008, 07:18 AM
one got promoted, one became a president and nothing happened to the other one. now that is fairness at its best !!!!!!

05-25-2008, 12:17 PM
CLASS!!CLASSS!!....IT IS SHOTS FIRED!!!NOT SHOOTS FIRED!!! WE,YOUR TEACHERS, HERE AT LEE ASSOC. OF RETARDED CITIZENS HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR YOU...DO IT THE RIGHT WAY..NOW BACK TO BLOGGING!!! :lol:

05-25-2008, 02:30 PM
something that stupid does not deserve proper spelling...besides everyone that has been there for a while knows it TRUE... go back to work sarge !!!!!!!

05-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Her husband got fired for a nonsense complaint as they were out to get him too, but yet she plays the same game doing it to other people.
We all know she was behind setting up torres for even a more nonsense complaint. But yet the wench took her hubby's lawsuit $ ,and screws around on him on both sides of the fence. I guess shooting your gun in the elevator is ok then?
The list of contraversy grows with her, but yet enjoys a double standard, just like old lt jim" napolean" mull, knocking a handcuffed prisoners teeth out while handcuffed in an ER, but yet he wrote up a guy "slapped" a guy for spitting on him after injuring another cop, yet he enjoys a double standard, and how many times did rog take the psych before he passed? oh does he enjoy a double standard, and Lt billy mus-don't ask don't tell !!:P

12-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Let's not forget the great topics of 2008!!! What's your favorite topic?

Merry Christmas!

Diceman please congratulate the few Mofo's that got promoted, you know who I am talking about. :devil:

01-08-2009, 01:20 AM
First and foremost I would like to say I am not an expert or know it all. I have been employed by the Ft Myers police for some time. In my time here I have never seen morale this low. We are in crisis right now. The problems need to be addressed before we implode. A major problem is the haves and have-nots at the department. Patrol officers make up the majority of the daily operations at the agency and are treated poorly and with less courtesy and respect than civilian employees. The common (sorry) patrol officer is under equipped, outgunned and overworked. These “have-nots” have to constantly struggle every day to get a working car, working computer and basic necessary equipment. (I.e., flashlights, uniforms, raincoats etc) This does not seem to be a concern to the administration due to the fact that they do not need these items in their daily routine. There is no reason why we should have officers in cars with no computers and shotguns going out on patrol. We have cars with no a/c and bald tires. Half the cars have stop sticks in them the other half do not. We have an IT division sitting on stacks of computers without network cards and numerous licenses for Wintegrate but no one can sign on because the licenses are all being used. We have over 70+ licenses and at best 30 police officers on the road at any given time………whose using the other 30+ licenses? Records division has about 10 persons using them so that still leaves about 20?? Patrol officers are more frequently dealing with heavily armed suspects, yet they handed out a small number of assault rifles to a select few. All or nothing I say, if you can’t supply us all at least give officers the option to purchase and equip themselves so as to not be outgunned when a person starts shooting an AK-47 at us. Once again, the administration does not need it so why should we?

The second problem is supervision; too many times officers from specialty units are given promotions and put in charge of patrol officers. Very rarely are officers promoted from the ranks to a supervisory position. Sgt J and Sgt B are the only ones at this time and they are definitely in touch with what patrol is like. They are probably two of the best Sgt’s we have. There needs to be a probationary period for Sgt’s coming out of specialty units so they can get back in touch with how patrol works. In addition we need administrators to come down to the road, put on a uniform and go out on a night patrol in a MARKED patrol car and see how police are treated today. The administrators are out of touch with policing in the 21st century, it might make them realize why we get the complaints we get. I believe if the captains and majors had to go through the routine I explained in the aforementioned paragraph they would be enlightened to a majority of the problems. Capt G is one of the only supervisors that has gone into the trenches and seen what the road is like now. I respect Capt G for that and wish he would stick around to throw his hat in the ring for chief. Administrators need to lead by example!!! I understand there are clerical and business issues that need to be addressed by them, but we are in CRISIS and need the administration to help. I believe if patrol officers saw the third floor out in the trenches it would eventually remove some animosity.

Lastly, the administration needs to LISTEN to the concerns of patrol officers. This long time attitude that “ If you don’t like it here than leave” frankly sucks. It has not worked and we hire and lose more people every year. There are valid concerns and complaints, yet they fall on deaf ears. I don’t know if its lost through the chain of command or simply ignored, it needs to stop. We are the backbone of this agency and there are many hardworking men and women in uniform breaking their backs everyday for this city. I like being a police officer and I like working for FMPD. I do not want to work for Cape or LCSO, but I can see why people leave us for them. We ignore and intimidate our officers and don’t give them the respect, departmental backing or praise they deserve. I respect all law enforcement officers and at one time we were all in patrol… Lets not forget that.

To all my brothers and sisters,
God bless and stay strong….

Ok nucklenuts we had enough of you uneducated babbles. Here is a great post from 2008 that actually makes sense written by network.

01-09-2009, 03:22 AM
by Serge Ruggio on 04/30/08 21:11:32
Major Baker, I'm glad you came on here to see what guys have to say, someone called me and turned me on to this and I found it more amusing than you probably did. You are right about the bashing, bash the blog not blogger. It’s funny though how you talk of camaraderie, when you all came after me like quakers at a witch hunt. I call you Major because the men liked you, and I never heard anything bad about you, so unlike the previous blogger -I will give you respect. After all we all loved mini -me and he too worked for Dr. Evil. You don't know me like you think-or anything about me. I have more years as a cop than you and that’s not a dig, I am a product of my environment, and came from a place where our work is a true brotherhood that crosses dept. jurisdictions, almost a culture, you might say. With that said -what was it you hated or feared-I am Pro-cop and pro cop rights and I will never apologize for that. I am a former NYPD Det., and that will always be me. I have seen and done things that even other officers there will never do. I have had shot cops in the back seat of my car driving them to the ER, and have been in 2 shootings myself. I have had my immediate family murdered by gang members, so I guess my balls and my word are 2 things I won't break for anyone, So lets blog the truth now as my case is over and what would I have to gain. Lets get back to the witch hunt. First -as for Lt. jim, that hypocrite has more mood swings than a room full of housewives. I have no respect for, because I've seen and heard some of the things he's done-and lets just say hypocrite is mild, well I never denied handling that resisting 3 time felon roughly, and no-one spits on me -especially after a warning- if the lt. spat on me He would get smacked/tapped/shoved in the head too. This guy injured another officer and only Steve Gruber was both witness/victim of that, and to his credit was standup to the end about my actions, none of my Monday morning quarterbacks were even there until the end-. Chuck -Chuck -Chuck-I know and you know you saw what I saw, but I don't hold it against you -you have a family to support and I know you feared the retribution, although it hurt to see you turn on an old school cop who would pick up a lunch tab for a young cop trying to make ends meet. And Mellissa, well wasn’t it you I got into it with Anthony Thomas for in the first place when you left a handcuffed retard face down in the gravel that caused a public stir. I even took the collar for you so you can go home on time, but you stood there like a spectator, and then second guessed me-tsk tsk. Dan Riley went to my good friend Roger and told him that Chuck was afraid to tell a different story than the Lt. and my buddy didn’t pass that along-isn’t that a big no-no in policy. “burn witch burn". Dan also a stand up guy and you all can learn something from him.
Serge Ruggio

by Serge Ruggio on 04/30/08 21:35:46
I too will not hide behind a screen name, and the preceding blog was not a dig or disrespect to the Major-just putting the truth out somewhere it can’t be censored. I want to thank those of you who supported me and those of you who I consider personal friends will not lose contact. I feel bad for the agency, because the same reason they came up with that stupid bid/tier plan is what’s hurting it now. You have rookies training rookies and 70% give or take has less than 5 years experience-isn’t that what created the need for that system in the first place. I turned down other jobs to stay in FMPD and have no bad words for most of the people there. Some of us have bonded and know each other outside of work. I met with the naacp.aclu and Anthony’s coalition after this happened and they wanted me to support a review board they had folders of records of 6 cops and wanted me to read the IA history on a news conference to show the double standard I was being held to and to support why they want a board. Some contained 5 or 6 IA's that I didn’t even know ever happened. I told them hell no I would never stoop to that level even if it would have made me look better. I also lectured them that the review board was B.S. and would not hurt admin. Which they seem to despise, but would only hurt active cops trying to make the community better. Some listened and understood and some remained biased idiots. I told 3, maybe 4 people in FMPD about this WHEN it happened so they would always know it’s true. I would walk away before I ever do that. Its admin they hate and its admin. That created the Anthony Thomas’s and whatever cop bash group comes along. Good luck to everyone-and stay safe, hopefully things will get better with a new chief-hell maybe from NYPD-or Maybe Mike Scott Stay safe...

Best blog for 2008 goes to the real cop "Detective Serge Ruggio" :devil: :devil:

01-09-2009, 01:13 PM
So damn accurate, a "walked the walk" venerable bro', excellent choice !! 8)

01-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Shot fired in the elevator? I expect some of you clowns not being able to take a crap with blowing the toilet off it's base, what with all that crap on your belt, but the elevator? :shock:

I bet the PD bathroom looks like a damned war zone with all the bullet holes it must have by now. :snicker:

Anyway stay safe and watch your back in the bathroom! :wink:

01-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Sorry that should have been "without blowing the toilet off it's base". So when it happens do you guys grab a sharpie and draw a frame around the bathroom bullet holes and sign and date them for fun? :snicker: