PDA

View Full Version : A LOPEZ

05-25-2008, 01:00 AM
A note to the prevois guest who wrote about Angel Lopez. I know him very well and I saw the video begining to end. Lopez did not destroyed any private property. I sat all throughout his arbitration that was a real joke. It was clear to see that the arbitrator was bought, as he states "Although all evidence proofs to be another officer, we still recommend termination". Also, he was not fired from West Miami to get the story straight, he was F------ the Chief's wife they had been having a love affair for a while and he resigned voluntarily. Memory is short for a lot of us, Angel was disliked by HGPD administration because of his political screening of Manny Zardon while he was union rep. Now he is no longer there and we still have the same issues and now we want Manny out. The guy never did anyone wrong he may be ****y, hot tempered what ever you may say but he is not a hand up and he fought for our contract and our benefits. But is ok the guy is getting a nice pension from Hialeah Gardens for the rest of his life, yes he hooked up with a very nice job. Just talked to him recently talking about HGPD stories, we have forgotten to mention some quite interesting that may compromise some of you, so leave the guy alone, and about his resume well, he just got adjudicated by the Feds after an extensive background check and its very happy. I guess action say a lot more than words and more than paper can hold.

05-25-2008, 02:46 AM
Angel is a good guy, good cop, great 3-15, had guts which cost him dearly, I rather have him come to my help, then the fake captain who has never passed a promotional exam what do you expect, a rafter making decisions for a mini want to be city. He will never make it anywhere else, just like the fake captain.

05-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Angel is a good guy, good cop, great 3-15, had guts which cost him dearly, I rather have him come to my help, then the fake captain who has never passed a promotional exam what do you expect, a rafter making decisions for a mini want to be city. He will never make it anywhere else, just like the fake captain. The only thing I know that when Angel was acting chief thats right the guy was acting chief with this department he got us the take home cars and alot of up to date equipment. He got the money to start our swat team and never screwed over anyone when he was Sgt. And the writer above was right he did not endorce Manny when he ran for council and it cost him his job. In the end run he was right about him look at all the problems were having. At times like these it be good to have hime around he never ran from a fight with the administration.

05-25-2008, 07:02 PM
A note to the prevois guest who wrote about Angel Lopez. I know him very well and I saw the video begining to end. Lopez did not destroyed any private property. I sat all throughout his arbitration that was a real joke. It was clear to see that the arbitrator was bought, as he states "Although all evidence proofs to be another officer, we still recommend termination". Also, he was not fired from West Miami to get the story straight, he was F------ the Chief's wife they had been having a love affair for a while and he resigned voluntarily. Memory is short for a lot of us, Angel was disliked by HGPD administration because of his political screening of Manny Zardon while he was union rep. Now he is no longer there and we still have the same issues and now we want Manny out. The guy never did anyone wrong he may be ****y, hot tempered what ever you may say but he is not a hand up and he fought for our contract and our benefits. But is ok the guy is getting a nice pension from Hialeah Gardens for the rest of his life, yes he hooked up with a very nice job. Just talked to him recently talking about HGPD stories, we have forgotten to mention some quite interesting that may compromise some of you, so leave the guy alone, and about his resume well, he just got adjudicated by the Feds after an extensive background check and its very happy. I guess action say a lot more than words and more than paper can hold.Angel we all need to gedt together and go fishing again like the old days someone needs tro tell him about this site

05-26-2008, 02:55 PM
I'll let him know, he still has the same number. By the way, who ever mentioned about his resume, let's look at the resumes of those we still work with and backgrounds. It's quite scary

05-26-2008, 02:56 PM
I'll let him know, he still has the same number. By the way, who ever mentioned about his resume, let's look at the resumes of those we still work with and backgrounds. It's quite scary

05-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah he's great three cities and counting. I wonder why he is not a cop anymore? that's right no city will hire him. Keep writing Angel, I guess the truth hurts!!!

05-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Dude, why don't you leave the guy alone if you really know him like I do you know he would definately tell you off. He is a good person, if you are free from sin go ahead and throw the first stone. Concentrate on the issues that we have now and move on. Angel,if you find out about this forum, contact your buddies let's get together again like the good old days.

05-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Yeah he's great three cities and counting. I wonder why he is not a cop anymore? that's right no city will hire him. Keep writing Angel, I guess the truth hurts!!!Bro. why don't you shut your mouth the truth is this city screwed over a good guy that was here for over 10 years if your going say something bad about someone put your name to it thats what men do, Oh i'm sorry your probably not one......

05-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Mr. Man why don't you put your name down. By the way three cities,not one, got rid of him (i forgat he resign from the last one before he was fired). I am not free from sin, but he got cought (you play you pay). Horrible srg. proven by his record, ofcourse if your his friend you will think differently, let the record speak for itself.

05-28-2008, 07:41 PM
So tell us about your clean record. He resign voluntary ask his 33 she is still there. Get the story staright. Yes I am his friend and we all have our f--- ups but speak with facts. What is your beef with the man, it seems that is all personal. He is been gone for five years enjoying a nice retirement pension check from this wonderful place. Live and let live , let take care of the BS that we have now and move forward.

05-28-2008, 07:44 PM
PAPA,

RELAX, THE ONE WRITING THE POST IS CLEARLY A HATER, OR THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL FOR HIM RIGHT NOW AT THE GARDENS, MAYBE THE FOP IS STARTING TO MAKE MAKE HIS GREAT LIFE A BIT HARDER. ANGEL, WE LOVE U, MOST OF US ENJOYED WORKING WITH YOU

05-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Angel is a good guy, good cop, great 3-15, had guts which cost him dearly, I rather have him come to my help, then the fake captain who has never passed a promotional exam what do you expect, a rafter making decisions for a mini want to be city. He will never make it anywhere else, just like the fake captain. The only thing I know that when Angel was acting chief thats right the guy was acting chief with this department he got us the take home cars and alot of up to date equipment. He got the money to start our swat team and never screwed over anyone when he was Sgt. And the writer above was right he did not endorce Manny when he ran for council and it cost him his job. In the end run he was right about him look at all the problems were having. At times like these it be good to have hime around he never ran from a fight with the administration.Actually, I have told a couple of ex-HGPD po's about this site, the fun will start soon, the fun thing is, those ex HGPD know allot of juicy things that will be posted soon.

05-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Mr. Man why don't you put your name down. By the way three cities,not one, got rid of him (i forgat he resign from the last one before he was fired). I am not free from sin, but he got cought (you play you pay). Horrible srg. proven by his record, ofcourse if your his friend you will think differently, let the record speak for itself.For one thing learn how to spell stupid, lets see how you feel when you get screwed over. I'm not saying the guy was perfect he has a lot of faults but at least he admitted to them. Besides in my case when I needed help he bent over backwards to help me when other people turned there back on me. And it was a personal problem that he did'nt have to be involved in. And as far as being a bad sgt during the shooting in Medley I saw him stand in front of the MDPD detectives and not let them interview the witness officers until the PBA arrived. They were really pissed off. So if this makes him a bad sgt your right. And yes even if I have not talked to the man in three years he will always be my friend.

05-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Mr. Man why don't you put your name down. By the way three cities,not one, got rid of him (i forgat he resign from the last one before he was fired). I am not free from sin, but he got cought (you play you pay). Horrible srg. proven by his record, ofcourse if your his friend you will think differently, let the record speak for itself.For one thing learn how to spell stupid, lets see how you feel when you get screwed over. I'm not saying the guy was perfect he has a lot of faults but at least he admitted to them. Besides in my case when I needed help he bent over backwards to help me when other people turned there back on me. And it was a personal problem that he did'nt have to be involved in. And as far as being a bad sgt during the shooting in Medley I saw him stand in front of the MDPD detectives and not let them interview the witness officers until the PBA arrived. They were really pissed off. So if this makes him a bad sgt your right. And yes even if I have not talked to the man in three years he will always be my friend.one midnight shift me and another officer did something really messed up and Sgt Lopez caught us. he screamed at us for like 5 min and called us all kinds of stuff if he would have written us up we would have been in trouble. he told us get the f%%k away from me i will get with you later, he called us and we met at Tinys we had cuban coffee and he said how can i write you up if I done the same thing great guy

05-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Are you talking about the same Angel that screwed over the former Mayor when he sat in the PBA candidate board and voted to endorsed the Mayor we have now? After the former Mayer had given us everything we asked for he went along with the PBA and endorsed the this boy Mayor, he got what he derserves, payback is a B.....!!!!

05-29-2008, 09:23 PM
Are you talking about the same Angel that screwed over the former Mayor when he sat in the PBA candidate board and voted to endorsed the Mayor we have now? After the former Mayer had given us everything we asked for he went along with the PBA and endorsed the this boy Mayor, he got what he derserves, payback is a B.....!!!!This is why we can't trust this mayor look what he does to the people that help him he stabbs them in the back. And let me remind you that this mayor was promising alot back then including not taking the cars from us, and also keeping our swat team. Remember when he went out to the shifts with donuts talking to the officers.And if I remember correctly most of the officers that worked in this dept back then wanted the guy to be elected. So it not anyones fault this mayor fooled everyone typical politics of lying.

05-30-2008, 02:21 AM
I'm not saying to trust the Mayor but don't cry wolf when you only got the same thing you did. I remember always saying not to trust him but no body listen. The fact that most of you wanted him to get elected tells me that you will always be unhappy with whomever is the Mayor, when the next Mayor comes we will be complaining about him and wanting someone else. Now eat it, you got what you wanted!!!

05-30-2008, 08:35 PM
By the way you express your self seems like you a re filled with recentment, you have a personal problem an I feel pitty for you. You mention disliking the Mayor and saying it back then now you want all of us to eat it including you, instead of coming together to fix the error made for the benefit of all and bring unity. People like you is what divides the department. Your mistakes are the only ones that should be accepted. My advise cleanse your soul and reflect, life is like circle it goes round and about and who knows if one day you or someone close to you is put on dificult spot or life threatning scenario and Angel Lopez is the only one to aide you, because this is the type of person he is, it has happened in the past. Angel Lopez has been gone for five years and in the past five years we still had the great PBA as you mention, it was us who changed to FOP recently and we still have the same Mayor and the same issues or worse what have we done to make it better including you.
People make mistakes and sometimes more than once, but out of those mistakes lessons are learned. For what I see you have by-passed those lessons and are acting very childish, never spit up. Read Angel Lopez's greeting topic. He's doing quite well, nice Hialeah Gardens retirement pension, nice home, lots of toys and a wonderful family, he's been blessed have you?

05-31-2008, 02:03 AM
Yeah, he is doing great, but can't get hired as an PO, trust me he would much rather be in the force. The only people deviding the force is idiots like you, gus, Mario and the rest of the outside people giving their opinion on our department. I no your IQ must be very low and you probably won't get it, but yes, I'm upset because you are playing with my food. If you want to fight a war we can't win, fight it alone! Stop trying to make me believe you are doing this for all the guys, you are doing it for yourself. Bro, I've been here before and I know the outcome, just like I warned Angel and the rest of them about this Mayor before and no one listen, the same thing will happen this time. We will get screwed and them you will be crying again.

05-31-2008, 11:49 PM
Like I said life is a circle and God works in misterious ways when you least expect it the guy may come back and who knows if and when it happens you would have the need to knock on his door. "Never say Never" My IQ may be very low but your does not impress anyone. But since you think so highly of yourself and are the only correct an intelligent person in this Dept. Tell us how to resolve all the issues we have and how to secure your food. Besides you are so clean and perfect why worry you can hired anywhere in a flash. Your're pathetic bro we need unity not arrogance. I am not wasting my time in your stupidity, learn to be little bit more humane and not so judgemental of others. you never know what the future has stored for you after all you are no exception of what tomorrow may bring as part of this supposed brotherhod and then what.
Good Bye.

06-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Canine, Thank you for all your talk about holding hands and singing together. Here is reality, we didn't take a contract that wasen't good but wasen't horrible, now we are going to get a worse contract because a handful desided to fight a loosing war. What would I do different? I would have tried to start from scratch with the Mayor and hope that he was understanding (it's better than pissing him off right before a new contract). The Mayor is and SOB but he is smart (regardless of what we want to tell ourselfs), there is no way he is going to give us a better contract. As for having to be united and going down with the ship, when it comes to my family I will not risk my job or my paycheck to play hero with a few. If Mario and the rest of them want to be heros let them do it by themselfs and on their own time (not on my nickel). I know you think you are doing a good thing for the PD but trust me your not, your only sinking us deeper!!!!! :x

06-05-2008, 06:20 AM
Angel,
Why they trying you like this.
Angel wasn't bad. A little bit of a Baker Act. OK OK A lot of a baker act. Just kidding. He got a lot of stuff for the guys and took a lot of hits for the guys when he would stand up for them. Had a tough exterior, not a very refined person but those who know him, know he had a very large heart. Couple guys you had that were PBA reps took a lot of hits for the PO's.
Anyway Angel, it will be easy to figure out who I am by the $200.00 I loaned you and you gave me your shotgun for the interest. But I made you take back your gun when you paid me back.
I think a phone call to you sometime this week is in order.

06-20-2008, 06:05 AM
Oye, Angel had an illigitimite hijo in Samari Lakes from an old 33. I think he even 39 the little *******! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Angel, you too, Fraud

07-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Angel, whats up

07-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Yes Bro, what's up. Regardless of what the very few may say, the majority of us wish you were still here, agree with the comments above you have a big heart, they did you wrong bro. But is ok they wil get theirs sometime, somehow. Hope all is well and evrything worked out for you and your wife and family.

07-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Angelito, we miss you. Oye brother lay off your 33, I heard who she was and bro she's no good she's got a lo of miles and she will back stab you in a heart beat. Se te quiere. I think an 02 is due to recall good all times.

07-15-2008, 06:49 PM
Angel, we love you, you were right about the scubbag captain.

07-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Papo, you can not imagine the many times I say to myself, how right you were. Thank you brother for defending our rights and for being so kind, anytime we needed you we knew we could count on you and you always came thru. Remember the higher they are the harder the fall. Forget about the three or four come m_______ . God bless you

07-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Mario "papo", soon you will be gone just like Angel. You are an idiot, you sold us out!!! thanks to you we are in this nightmare, soon you'll have time to spend with the other idiot angel!!! It is not the minority but rather the majority that feel this way. I won't loose my job because I work, but there are other's that will loose their jobs thanks to you. I hopw you can sleep at night.

07-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Manny Manny Manny, stop it, you need to stop treating cops this way. God see's all

07-15-2008, 10:03 PM
WE LOVE ANGEL, COME BACK WITH KEITH

07-15-2008, 10:25 PM
I don't speak French, trust me we don't want you back keith and as for angel, he sounds like a scumbag.

07-15-2008, 10:42 PM
bRING THEM BACK , WE LOVE THEM, WE DONT LOVE U

07-19-2008, 02:03 AM
This is great, the more time goes by, the more things remain the same or worse. Angel, great chief, great sgt. great human being. Never threw anyone under the bus not even those who envy or disliked him. We had many disagreements, short tempered but big heart always. Learned a few lessons from him "Good judgement comes from experience and experience in often found thru bad judgement" WE NEED YOU BACK. Glad you are doing great Angelito, at least you can move on and continue the good life, there are others here that will demise after HGPD no goog for anything else. Take care brother.

07-19-2008, 02:04 AM
This is great, the more time goes by, the more things remain the same or worse. Angel, great chief, great sgt. great human being. Never threw anyone under the bus not even those who envy or disliked him. We had many disagreements, short tempered but big heart always. Learned a few lessons from him "Good judgement comes from experience and experience in often found thru bad judgement" WE NEED YOU BACK. Glad you are doing great Angelito, at least you can move on and continue the good life, there are others here that will demise after HGPD no goog for anything else. Take care brother.

07-20-2008, 01:34 AM
This is great, the more time goes by, the more things remain the same or worse. Angel, great chief, great sgt. great human being. Never threw anyone under the bus not even those who envy or disliked him. We had many disagreements, short tempered but big heart always. Learned a few lessons from him "Good judgement comes from experience and experience in often found thru bad judgement" WE NEED YOU BACK. Glad you are doing great Angelito, at least you can move on and continue the good life, there are others here that will demise after HGPD no goog for anything else. Take care brother.Angel how are you bro. I was remembering the day we all went fishing at the keys on your boat, then afterwards we went to your parents house in Key Largo and your mom made us dinner with the fish we caught. What great days those were. We miss you guy. I hope you don't miss this place it sucks way worse than when you were here. Take care I will give you a call.

07-26-2008, 10:23 PM
That's right, he took a ot of us fishing I remember when him and Amor caught a sailfish, what a catch. Remeber when we all went to the boat show together, and the times when his wife had a Christmas dinner for his guys. What a guy , great loving family.

07-26-2008, 11:09 PM
That's right, he took a ot of us fishing I remember when him and Amor caught a sailfish, what a catch. Remeber when we all went to the boat show together, and the times when his wife had a Christmas dinner for his guys. What a guy , great loving family.You know what I rem. about Angel, we he was the best Chief we had for a short time, We will never forget all you did he does 6 months.

07-26-2008, 11:21 PM
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

07-27-2008, 01:49 PM
yep, Angel, you did more then Keith & Toth in the short time

07-27-2008, 05:15 PM
yep, Angel, you did more then Keith & Toth in the short timeYea, people should learn by the example you can bust your ass for this place and its great until the day they wake up and decide they don't like you anymore and your done. In these peoples case its alot easier being there enemy than it is being there friend, at least when your there enemy you know where you stand.

07-27-2008, 06:49 PM
yep, Angel, you did more then Keith & Toth in the short timeYea, people should learn by the example you can bust your ass for this place and its great until the day they wake up and decide they don't like you anymore and your done. In these peoples case its alot easier being there enemy than it is being there friend, at least when your there enemy you know where you stand.Your right, look back in history, we have lost some of the best officers in Miami Dade to other agencies because of the bull, and we will continue. In 2 to 3 years, this place will be filled with reitired HPD zero's.

08-18-2008, 08:55 AM
yep, Angel, you did more then Keith & Toth in the short timeYea, people should learn by the example you can bust your ass for this place and its great until the day they wake up and decide they don't like you anymore and your done. In these peoples case its alot easier being there enemy than it is being there friend, at least when your there enemy you know where you stand.Your right, look back in history, we have lost some of the best officers in Miami Dade to other agencies because of the bull, and we will continue. In 2 to 3 years, this place will be filled with reitired HPD zero's.

YOURE WRONG D!CKFACE, HPD ZERO'S HAVE MORE COMMON SENSE THAN YOU. THEY WILL NEVER GO TO SUCH A SH!THOLE DEPARTMENT. THAT SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOU. YOU F@CKING KNOBGOBBLER! HOW DOES YOUR A$$HOE FEEL? YOU'VE BEEN GETTING F@CKED BY MANNY ZARDON REAL GOOD. I HOPE HE WEARS A CONDOM. F@CKING LOSER