PDA

View Full Version : they are useless

05-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Dear Mitch, Please cut the Police budget, All I ever see them doing is making traffic stops on 117 ave by the Elementary, how is that protecting us on the campus. I am sure we could get by with a few less of these wanna be cops who obviously cant cut it at a real law enforcement agency and end up on our campus and pretend to be cops by writing traffic tickets to students who can barely afford to pay there tuition. I do not believe there has ever been a traffic fatality on campus, can we put the majority of the donut eating officers on foot patrol as I am sure we could save thousands of dollars on our gas bills and the officers would get in shape and cut down on our medical expenses. I know we have to keep at least one in a car for prisoners. Thank you for the consideration.

05-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Dear Mitch, Please cut the Police budget, All I ever see them doing is making traffic stops on 117 ave by the Elementary, how is that protecting us on the campus. I am sure we could get by with a few less of these wanna be cops who obviously cant cut it at a real law enforcement agency and end up on our campus and pretend to be cops by writing traffic tickets to students who can barely afford to pay there tuition. I do not believe there has ever been a traffic fatality on campus, can we put the majority of the donut eating officers on foot patrol as I am sure we could save thousands of dollars on our gas bills and the officers would get in shape and cut down on our medical expenses. I know we have to keep at least one in a car for prisoners. Thank you for the consideration.

I think we should cut the student-athlete budget. There's real fraud going on there. I mean, most of them can't spell C A T if you spotted them the C A...yet they are at a University? What a joke.

goodcop43
06-01-2008, 07:50 PM

Good for the officers that write tickets all the time. Hopefully they will see you commit an infraction and you get a traffic ticket. News flash though, there are Officers that can make traffic stops and keep the campus safe. Oh yea, I think graduation day rings a bell doesn't it? I bet if you are an Officer, you would have just said its alright and been on your way, or maybe you would have ran the other way and yelled for the police...? That's right, why don't you go to wakenhut and do nothing there and let the real POLICE officers do their job as said in our job description unless I missed that sleeping is part of it also. I believe you're the useless one.

06-02-2008, 07:16 AM
THANKS FLORIDA LEGISLATURE THE USELESS COPS AT FIU DIDNT DESERVE A PAY RAISE ANYWAYS. JOB WELL DONE.

06-10-2008, 06:05 PM
THANKS FLORIDA LEGISLATURE THE USELESS COPS AT FIU DIDNT DESERVE A PAY RAISE ANYWAYS. JOB WELL DONE.

We still make a good living. What r u gonna do w/ yourself after wasting mommy and daddys money, loser? Oh well, minumum wage is ok if you still live w/ your parents and BK, :shock: Taco Bell etc...r always hiring. It'll buy your dope and booze as long as you don't have to pay rent :lol: