PDA

View Full Version : EEOC Complaint

05-23-2008, 11:55 PM
I cant beleive that an EEOC Complaint is being filed on the upcoming promotional exam and it hasn't even been given. Cant you guys wait until you fail the test before you file?

05-24-2008, 02:00 AM
No. This is a GOOD one. And it's not from one of the regualr "cry babies".

Apparently our Union Prez convinced the Chief to reduce the weight on the In Basket from 33% to 25%. You see Howie did not do well on the In Basket on the last go around. When he saw that the PHD's from the Assessment Center conducted a study and recommended the In basket be wieghed at 33% Howie hit the roof. Good thing that the Chief is understanding of Howies weakness on the In Basket and directed the college to REVISE their study and lower the in basket weight to 25%. Howie is much hppier now. Personally I feel pretty confident with the In basket and would love to see it weigh more but my opinion isnt worth crap. Good luck on the exam Howie. I'll sit this one out and wait for the day that outside interference and biases dont come into play.

Looks like a great law suit.

05-24-2008, 02:34 AM
The Admin Major sent me the study last week. It says that the Lieutenant's process is 50% for the written, 25% BADGE AND 25% In basket. Are you saying that there was a previous study done and it was changed after Howard and the Chief got together? Did they change anything on the sergeants part? When did Howard and the Chief get their PHD's?