PDA

View Full Version : Addiction

05-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Im addicted to this site like a crack head loitering around Ford and Lincoln. Please continue to bash each other, back stab your partner, talk s**t about your supervisors, and bring the morale of this department down to an all time low.

I need another hit.

05-23-2008, 11:02 PM
Im addicted to this site like a crack head loitering around Ford and Lincoln. Please continue to bash each other, back stab your partner, talk s**t about your supervisors, and bring the morale of this department down to an all time low.

I need another hit.

You know what, I don't think "we" are the ones responsible for the declining morale within this agency. It is El Heffe and his cronies who started that decline long before this website was created. Goes back to the days of this so called "minority promotion" B.S.

Started with the rule of three, then rule of six, and now it is anybody who passes the test (lateral or promotional) is entered into a so called pool and then anyone in there can be chosen.

Yup, that will make me work hard and continue to work hard. Just so some idiot who get a 70 or 71 and didn't bother to study can get chosen over me. NOT.

Better yet, so someone who had an "inside" insight to the examination can score higher. Yeah, that's real fair. Look at these promotions. I can remember groups of people predicting some of this so called crap. I even remember other supervisors saying that Freddy mercury, Jay-Rod and others were going to get promoted. Funny though. There are guys who kept on continuously scoring in the top (whom I won't use their names; now LT's,) kept getting passed over time and time again.

But as soon as these guys took the test and passed----I dub thee now SGT. What about the people who kept on and still keep scoring in the top and get passed over?

05-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Freddy merc had 1 of the lowest scores ,but he was good with crown molding in homes of supvrs. ,and rumor has it he didnt pass the psyhc to become a cop without chances.
Its not ok , until you see what goes on in a true civil service system , placement accotding to score, merit, seniority,-gee what a concept!
The other 49 states have it more or less, whats this crap and cop out of florida being a right to work state, maybe for picking fruit , but lets get into the 21st century!!!

05-24-2008, 02:40 AM
The Chief ruined FMPD!!!!!

05-24-2008, 05:27 AM
Freddy had the lowest score? :shock: Wow, so this "Sergeant's Test" is a waste of the tax payers money? How much does it cost the city to do this test?