PDA

View Full Version : ******Important Union Information*********

05-22-2008, 10:39 PM
In case you have not been told, HCSO corrections voted OUT the PBA as their collective bargaining unit.

This means that in the past 6 months, HCSO Law Enforcement, HCSO Corrections, HCSO Supervisors and TPD have all left the WCFPBA.

This leaves Lakeland PD as the major department of the WCFPBA.

Here is the problem guys. The president and v/p are both HCSO deputies. They are STILL YOUR pres and v/p. They refuse to give up their position even though their own agency voted them out.

What is even more AMAZING is that they are going to continue to draw their $10,000 and $8,000 a year stipends!!!!

Yes thats right. Thats $18,000 a year YOU will be paying with YOUR dues for these two.

Now please dont forget that on top of that, The V/P's wife was hired as the WCFPBA secretary at $58,000 a year.

My math says that $76,000 a year that YOU will be paying for people that have NOTHING to do with your agency!

What do you think of that???????

These are the facts and they are undisputed!

P.S. Thank goodness your all made it through the shooting the other night. We had one also.

KEEP SAFE!

05-23-2008, 03:06 AM
In case you have not been told, HCSO corrections voted OUT the PBA as their collective bargaining unit.

This means that in the past 6 months, HCSO Law Enforcement, HCSO Corrections, HCSO Supervisors and TPD have all left the WCFPBA.

This leaves Lakeland PD as the major department of the WCFPBA.

Here is the problem guys. The president and v/p are both HCSO deputies. They are STILL YOUR pres and v/p. They refuse to give up their position even though their own agency voted them out.

What is even more AMAZING is that they are going to continue to draw their $10,000 and $8,000 a year stipends!!!!

Yes thats right. Thats $18,000 a year YOU will be paying with YOUR dues for these two.

Now please dont forget that on top of that, The V/P's wife was hired as the WCFPBA secretary at $58,000 a year.

My math says that $76,000 a year that YOU will be paying for people that have NOTHING to do with your agency!

What do you think of that???????

These are the facts and they are undisputed!

P.S. Thank goodness your all made it through the shooting the other night. We had one also.

KEEP SAFE!

Hello you backwoods, redneck, hillbilly.

Facts?

These are the facts, The President is an Hcso Deputy.
The Vice president is Nick Marolda, (I think that is the correct spelling) he is from your Polk county S.O., not HCSO.
The 2nd vice is a Jail Cpl. from HCSO.
The 2nd v/p wife is the Office Manager, who makes way far less than the 58,000 you report and no car. She was hired to replace the former office manager who left when she did not want to take a pay cut, and balked at having her a take home car taken.

Refuse to give up their positions? "Their own agency" voted out the PBA, not the two people you speak of. The ones you speak of were elected by the Charter Board of the WCFPBA as President and 2 nd vice president.

Listen, when you and the boys have a few and start that cow tippin thang you fellows do, make sure you drunk slow azz can get out of the way in time to keep the heffer from fallin on your pin head.

05-23-2008, 04:19 AM
Nick Marolda is a Lakeland Police Officer not PCSO.

05-23-2008, 12:02 PM
I don't know who you are nor do I care but here are some suggestions for you:

1.You guys didn't like the game that was being played so you took your toys and left 3 months ago, why can't you stay away?

2. Maybe you should take a look at your "leadership" perception is reality, things aren't always what they seem etc...

3. Why don't you go away and come back when you have the correct "facts and they are undisputed" better yet just go away...

05-23-2008, 01:42 PM
You attacked me..... thats all.....

YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTON or REFUTE the facts....

Their department voted out the union yet they stay in charge of the union.

They STILL get their stipends.....YES OR NO????

FOR WHAT?

The "Office Manager" makes exactly $58,000 a year with NO CAR.

conistering HCSO and TPD accounted for over 75% of the income of the WCFPBA and they have all left.........

WHO IN THE HELL IS GOING TO FUND THIS?

Lets look at the bills.

Jim Diamons, Executive Director, exact pay is secret. Estimated at over $90,000 plus a car.

Officer Manager, $58,000

Charter President, $10,000
Charter VP, $10,000
Secretary $10,000
Tresurer $10,000

Rent $48,000 yearly ($4000 monthly)

Attorney $88,000 is his retainer.

Now add that up idiot, thats a total of 318,000 a year in expenses.

This doenst count elecrtic, state PBA fees, grievances, contract printing, calander printings....ect

Now figure out how mnay people are left in the WCFPBA.....and see how much your dues MUST be raised to cover these expenses previously paid for my TPD and HCSO guys????

Again, go ahead and attack me personally like you did. However, at the same time...

ANSWER THE FREEKING QUESTIONS OR REFUTE THEM.

CORRECT ANYTHING I HAVE POSTED THAT IS WRONG.

MY NUMBERS I AM PRETTY SURE ARE CORRECT. HWOEVER, NOBODY KNOWS BECUASE YOUR LEADERS WONT TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE BEING PAID OR WHAT THEY ARE PAYING THEIR WIVES.

AGAIN.......... CORRECT ANY NUMERS I HAVE PUT THAT ARE WRONG!

05-23-2008, 02:20 PM
You attacked me..... thats all.....

YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTON or REFUTE the facts....

Their department voted out the union yet they stay in charge of the union.

They STILL get their stipends.....YES OR NO????

FOR WHAT?

The "Office Manager" makes exactly $58,000 a year with NO CAR.

conistering HCSO and TPD accounted for over 75% of the income of the WCFPBA and they have all left.........

WHO IN THE HELL IS GOING TO FUND THIS?

Lets look at the bills.

Jim Diamons, Executive Director, exact pay is secret. Estimated at over $90,000 plus a car.

Officer Manager, $58,000

Charter President, $10,000
Charter VP, $10,000
Secretary $10,000
Tresurer $10,000

Rent $48,000 yearly ($4000 monthly)

Attorney $88,000 is his retainer.

Now add that up idiot, thats a total of 318,000 a year in expenses.

This doenst count elecrtic, state PBA fees, grievances, contract printing, calander printings....ect

Now figure out how mnay people are left in the WCFPBA.....and see how much your dues MUST be raised to cover these expenses previously paid for my TPD and HCSO guys????

Again, go ahead and attack me personally like you did. However, at the same time...

ANSWER THE FREEKING QUESTIONS OR REFUTE THEM.

CORRECT ANYTHING I HAVE POSTED THAT IS WRONG.

MY NUMBERS I AM PRETTY SURE ARE CORRECT. HWOEVER, NOBODY KNOWS BECUASE YOUR LEADERS WONT TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE BEING PAID OR WHAT THEY ARE PAYING THEIR WIVES.

AGAIN.......... CORRECT ANY NUMERS I HAVE PUT THAT ARE WRONG!

Why do you care???? You as someone else pointed out took your toys and left 3 months ago...why do you care what WCFPBA does?

makes you wonder, how do you know so much and what the "exact" (or what you think are the exact amounts) are of salaries and bills??

05-23-2008, 03:29 PM
TPD guy. Why are you so concerned about what goes on at the W.C.F.P.B.A.? If things are so great over at the Tampa PBA why do you feel the need to keep getting on the LPD sight and post all of your comments. Go back to your own sight and mind your own business. Your making the officers at TPD look bad! Get a life!

05-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Once again, you (I suspect Nck) can only attack me. You cant or wont answer the questions or allegations.

05-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Once again, you (I suspect Nck) can only attack me. You cant or wont answer the questions or allegations.

Why does anyone need to answer you...you have your own charter and left 3 months ago...leave it alone...why does it consume you so much???

05-23-2008, 07:32 PM
TPD guy(PJ I suspect). I'm sure you have plenty to worry about at the Tampa PBA. Why don't you quit worrying about how the WCFPBA is gonna pay their bills and leave Nick alone. He is doing a great job and just got Lakeland a really good contract. If you think you could have done better maybe you should have run for one of the positions. Now go back to your own sight! You are boring everyone with your posts.

Lonewolf1
05-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Cops dogging Cops on a public forum. Shows a lot of comraderie. TPDGuy you may think you are helping the LPD guys out by calling attention to certain issues, but by posting them on this forum in the manner you have and getting into a pi$$ing contest with other board members you come across as a whining backstabber with a personal agenda. Trust me there are enough of them at LPD, an outside backstabber is the last thing we need.

If you have information that is relevant, set up a meeting with Nick or any of the other PBA officers and air it out face to face, one on one. If you are in fact a TPD officer, you show little regard for your own agency while looking to stir up crap in others.

Your intentions may be good, but your method of delivery needs work. Thanks but no thanks.

05-26-2008, 10:34 PM
Bottom line, the TPD guys want to see the HCSO guys gone because they don't like how they were treated. They are glad that both the HCSO Chapters went bust.

I agree they should just stay gone, however I also agree we are the main agency now and should not be paying two deputies from HCSO, who no longer have a chapter. Those positions should be filled by Lakeland, TIA or USF charter members.