PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT NOTICE

05-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Get back to work, you malcontents! You GEDr's are lucky to have jobs at all. How dare you question the wisdom of your leadership! The men who are your superiors have gone above and beyond and attained degrees of higher education so they would be qualified to run this complex organization. Their hard work will not be undermined by your lazy and rebellious ways!

Effective immediately we will begin the process of dismantling your precious PBA. While this organization was once a wonderful means of ensuring the Chief's wishes were implemented throughout the department, it has become a vehicle for undermining his authority. Once we are rid of this nuisance group, things will begin running smoothly again.

Secondly, I am working on a new departmental policy that will prohibit all of you from posting here and further undermining the great authority and wisdom of the Chief.

I urge all of you loyal employees who are being tainted with the stink of discontent to remain loyal and steadfast during this time of crisis. Forces are massing against the Chief and his loyal staff. All this blather of bring in a Chief from the outside will only serve to destroy what Hilton has spent years building for you.

Do not be tricked! Hilton has put great thought and wisdom into the naming of his successor so that his dream of a great department can continue. An outside would only throw chaos into our midst and bring down the great House of Hilton. None of you are educated or insightful enough to understand the complex workings of this police department. Do what you do best: write tickets, make arrests, write reports. Everyone has their role. Would you allow your small child to balance your bank account? Of course not! The same principle is true here.

If you strive to get your higher education and prove your loyalty to the administration, you will possibly be brought into the inner circle where your opinion will be entertained. Until then there are only two things you must do to acheive success: BE LOYAL AND DO YOUR JOB!!!!!

I don't mean to be harsh, but these are critical times.

We have made great strides in weeding out the weak links and officers who have brought us instability. I don't want to embarass anyone, but if you came from some Apple of a city, nobody cares!!! Those of you yankees who have learned our ways and followed the rules have been rewarded for your loyalty. Those who didn't...well, we know where they are now. IN THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!!!!!!

Finally, we will soon be unveiling our new department slogan:

SERVICE THROUGH LOYALTY

This slogan embodies the need for loyatly to the administration and to the citizens of Fort Myers. It will be put on all marked and unmarked police cars and placed visibly on all departmental paperwork. We will also begin embroidering this logo on the sleeves of our uniforms.

Thank you for your time.

05-22-2008, 05:39 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!- don't they wish ,is it July Yet!!!!! :lol:

05-22-2008, 06:18 PM
a policy to prevent the freedom of speech....good luck with that one buddy :lol:

05-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Freedom of Speech is fine for the LOYAL! The Chief has toiled long and hard to give you malcontents a great place to work, but all you do is whine and snivel. Years have been spent preparing the right people to step up and continue the hard work he has started. This is why we had to get rid of that silly order of merit list for promotions. The Chief and his advisers know who is demonstrating leadership ability and who is not. Soon we will get rid of promotion exams altogether.

If you GEDr's would just focus on your work, you would be much happier. We have your best interests in mind and we know what is best for you. You are like spoiled children who need the occaisional dose of "tough love".

GO BACK TO WORK!!!!

Many of you live in a fantasy world. Cars? Laptops? WHY??? You haven't showed sufficient loyalty and trust! Look around, malcontents. The loyal and trustworthy officers and detectives have take-home cars and laptops. Nice, new cars are issued every year...TO THE LOYAL! If you want to reap the benefits that are out there than we suggest you get with the program and stop bucking the system.

05-22-2008, 06:36 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or barf :twisted: , so sarcasticly accurate, was this written by a fly on the hayseeds wall??!! really -the grim reality!! :cry: Is it July yet?!

05-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Sounds like Russia in the 80's............................

05-22-2008, 08:21 PM
OBAMA!!!

05-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Mcain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-22-2008, 08:48 PM
mcain

05-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Sounds like Russia in the 80's............................

Stallin, I order you to stay of this board until you larn to be respectful of your superiors. The Chief and his staff did not spend countless hours earning degrees in higher education to be disrespected by a lazy GEDer! YOu have no loyalty to your superiors and will be dealt with accordingly!!!

GET BACK TO WORK!!!

05-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey admin rep , how about you take a crisco LEAP from the second floor of the bottom line- :twisted: 8) -straw hat first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-22-2008, 11:35 PM
:devil: WE WANT 40 CAL :!: 40 CAL :!: 40 CAL :!: 40 CAL :!:

05-23-2008, 12:24 AM
Listen hear y'all. Y'all best work hard and don't ask questions. So what if he or she gets promoted or gets a specialty. Your time will come. Just do what they are doing.

You want to get that __________, then maybe you should take my car and wash and wax it. If that's not up to your standards, then maybe you should try taking us on a fishing trip. If that doesn't work, then just tell us what a fine job we are doing running this place. (Get my drift?)

Believe you me, you can get there. The question is at what expense do you want it??????????? :oops:

05-23-2008, 01:30 AM
Very funny. El Heffe, you are also banned from this site. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!

This is a prime example of what I am talking about. Instead of DOING YOUR JOB and writing traffic citations, making arrests, and checking your directed patrols, you are online making fun of your superior officers.

Perhaps if YOU took an interest and washed the Chief's car, or offered a friendly fishing trip to your higher ranking co-workers, then you might be seen as a loyal employee. Instead, you prefer to expose your GED level, juvenile humor to all of your fellow lazy, disloyal, whiners on this website. If this is how you conduct yourself then consider yourself lucky to have a job at all!

This website could be such a wonderful place for LOYAL employees to show their loyalty. You could host a Q&A (that means Question and Answer for you illiterate GED'ers) where you could solicit good law enforcement tips from your superior officers. They have all...as you would say in your low brow slang...been there and done that. All of our esteemed administrators have a long history of solid, in the trenches police experience. Many have served together in SIG, a unit you should all strive to get to. When you couple all of this experience with our advanced degrees, you get a cadre of top quality, honorable, capable, and intelligent adminstrators that come in every day, roll up their sleeves, and make this department run!

All of this hard work goes unnoticed on the first floor where you uneducated malcontents allow your laziness and disloyalty to spread like a filthy disease. You stain your rookie co-workers with your horrible attitudes and your poor work ethic so that they cannot succeed either.

A select few of them rise above the squalor and display loyalty and admiration for their superiors and they, of course, are rewarded with better cars, better shifts, and sometimes assignments to specialty units.

Instead of showing your bitterness and jealously by spreading lies and rumors on the internet, you might make more productive use of your time by taking notes - like you PRETEND to do in roll call. You could learn a lot from these loyal and respectful junior employees. I suggest you make friends now, because these loyal employees will one day earn their degrees and become your superiors.

I suggest some of you express your loyalty and admiration for Chief Baker in the coming weeks. It is not too late to change your fate. The Honorable Chief Baker will certainly look kindly upon those who come around to our way of thinking now. Gifts, small expressions of your gratitude for having a job, and DOING YOUR JOB will allow him to see who the truly deserving ones are.

I have instructed our honorable administrators to come down harshly on the lazy and disloyal once this time of crisis is over. If you are complaining in the hallways about wanting an "outside chief" or you have an FOP card in your filthy pocket...beware. We are watching you and we will not forget.

GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

05-23-2008, 03:53 AM
Bann this admin rep!!! those guys were a bunch of useless cops who couldnt arrest anyone without instructions.
In their day they pulled pockets inside out of everyone they arrested.
If it wasnt for the hayseed inc. GOB's ,none of them would be where they are,and it is certainly not for talent and competence. They are all 1 inch away from square badges . Now get your shine box ,wipe your brown nose,and your sticky lips and get off the cops forum!! :twisted:

05-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Guys stop entertaining this clown. Cant you see he is NOT really who he pretends to be? ADMIN RED...my a$$!!! He is a nobody who wishes he was someone. He is just trying to ruffle your feathers. LOSER!!!

BTW...ADMIN REP didnt you larn how to spell learn when you got this higher education you speak of???

05-23-2008, 12:01 PM
This is exactly the sort of insolence that keeps you GED'ers in patrol driving the worst cars we have. How can we trust you to do what needs to be done when you have no loyalty and no honor? You are a disgrace to your profession!

You claim that we in the administration could only make arrests by "turning pockets inside out". My friend, Ibelieve that is called searching prisoners. Perhaps you would be better served reading your legal bulletins and department manuals, than you are writing disrespectful nonsense on some website. The Chief and I don't have the time for this sort of silliness, we are running this great department, something you are clearly unqualified to do.

If you don't like working here, perhaps you would like to apply at the county or the Cape. Maybe even out in Colorado with the traitor chief. What? You can't? That's right, most of you GED'ers lack the requisite education and qualifications to work in most of those places. Your IA files here are filled with policy violations and lazy, sloppy work.

One of the first things I plan to change after the change of command is to increase the standards of hiring here and MAKE IT RETROACTIVE! That's right, if you lack the education and the skills to get hired here, you will have a hard time. We won't fire you, because that would be spiteful and petty. You will, however, be banned from being promoted or reassigned to specialty units. If you are an unqualified supervisor or specialty unit member, you will be returned to uniform road patrol. If you return to patrol, but later start to show loyalty to the department and it's leaders plus attain a degree in higher education, you will be returned to your previous position. This will be our new incentive program. It is designed to encourage loyalty and motivation towards self improvement. Your future is in your hands.

We are taking steps to make this a world class department - even more so than it is now - but these benefits will not be shared with the lazy and the disgruntled. Keep whining in the hallways instead of DOING YOUR JOB and you will never see the great benefits that can be achieved.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!

05-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Ok we have had enough! --you are BANNED until you can prove that your uncle,aunt ,brother, sister, cousin ,niece ,and nephew,mamie ,and papie, aren't the same 4 people!!

05-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Hey admin rope, put down the Pina Colada, sober up, resume your medication for your Bi-Polar sickness, AND STAY OFF THIS POST, you're annoying all of us, no one cares to read your posts, and don't tell me to get back to work cause I am at work..........watching you!!!!!

05-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Hey admin rope, put down the Pina Colada, sober up, resume your medication for your Bi-Polar sickness, AND STAY OFF THIS POST, you're annoying all of us, no one cares to read your posts, and don't tell me to get back to work cause I am at work..........watching you!!!!!

What you want to read is irrelevent. You are annoyed because deep down you recognize your own faults in these messages. You are a lazy, uneducated, unmotivated, and disloyal employee who has gained nothing of value in your career because you have put nothing of value into the agency.

You sulk around the hallways, looking up at your superior officers with their degrees of higher education, their work experience, their ethics, and their accomplishments and you become sadder and sadder. Once you realize that you lack the moral fiber and personal fortitude to better yourself, you do the next best thing...you attempt to bring everyone around you down to your level.

Motivate yourself. Educate yourself. Better yourself.

Start by looking in the mirror before work. Shine your boots. Iron your uniform. Shave your face. Pride starts with personal appearance.

Next, maintain your equipment. Check the fluids in your car. Wash your car. Clean your weapon. Polish your leather.

Try learning your job. Do you know the boundaries of your patrol zone? Do you know your city ordinances? Do you answer your calls in a timely manner? Do you proofread your reports before you send them to your supervisor?

You are where you are because you suffer from sloth. You didn't take the time to educate yourself and you have no sense of loyalty. These things are things that we, your superior officers, cannot change for you. Only you can change them. What we CAN do is to motivate you. Hopefully, when you see your peers who are loyal and trustworthy getting into specialty units (like SIG, a unit you should all strive for) you will realize how lazy and unproductive you have been. That could have been me, you will say. Then you will motivate yourself to do better.

Good luck to you.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

05-23-2008, 05:13 PM
You better hope lightning doesnt strike people that smell like sheep and butt

05-24-2008, 03:00 AM
Don't get distracted by admin rep, speak the truth and ignore admin rep!