PDA

View Full Version : UP AND COMING ELECTIONS

05-22-2008, 01:27 PM
I am hearing someone is running against Rafter Mayor, is it true

05-22-2008, 02:39 PM
I heard a business owner, dont know the name

05-22-2008, 03:45 PM
I heard is the same guy that lost against him last time by 87%.

05-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Manny, I hope your not using your city computer to write here on duty, trust me it will be checked, that goes to both Manny's

05-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Yea, lets talk about Manny the Biatch, you know the one that thinks he is a cop dressed in lite blue.

07-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Who running against the Rafter and the followers

07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
who cares, they can't beat him anyways!!! Keep dreaming, you know he will be here as long as he wants to, just pray that he moves on.

07-25-2008, 12:51 PM
A citizen was telling us at a call in the estates, That Manny Z has told a few around his block that he was thinking of running for Mayor, He told the lady that he and the Mayor had some differences and he was thinking of running.

07-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Could be, since the Dictator Raul Martinez (Bemba Suave) is running for congress, he probably promissed the rafter Mayor another position somewhere else if he wins. That may be why the mayor is working for Martinez political campaign and doing fund raising functions him. And of course, he woould love Manny Z to be mayor to continue with the plan, control everywhere they can. Besides that would be the only way the dictator's daughter Ms. Piggy and her refugee husband can maintain their comfortable positions.

Remember that's the only way this people move on. they are totalitarians. and love to have the people under them intimidated.

07-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Could be, since the Dictator Raul Martinez (Bemba Suave) is running for congress, he probably promissed the rafter Mayor another position somewhere else if he wins. That may be why the mayor is working for Martinez political campaign and doing fund raising functions him. And of course, he woould love Manny Z to be mayor to continue with the plan, control everywhere they can. Besides that would be the only way the dictator's daughter Ms. Piggy and her refugee husband can maintain their comfortable positions.

Remember that's the only way this people move on. they are totalitarians. and love to have the people under them intimidated.No dude there GANGSTERS

07-26-2008, 11:42 AM

Remember that's the only way this people move on. they are totalitarians. and love to have the people under them intimidated.http://www.raulmartinez08.com/

07-26-2008, 11:43 AM
http://www.raulmartinez08.com/

07-26-2008, 07:37 PM

Remember that's the only way this people move on. they are totalitarians. and love to have the people under them intimidated.http://www.raulmartinez08.com/

More reason to vote against them!

07-26-2008, 10:13 PM
guys stop the bull, you know they won't loose at least not the mayor. If I lived in the city I would vote against him but I would not be so stupid as to think he would loose. Lets concentrate on what is realistic and stop sounding so stupid. Its ok to dream but come on already, enough with the bull. This is not what I go on this site for, I always think I will find useful info when I go on thus site and then I find this crap. Let's stop fighting wars we can't win and take care of the things we can make better.

07-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Give me one good example of how. What is your suggestion?
This mayor is a hipocrit amongst all other things. Wasn't he a Republican? Not that I care but just one more example of how he changes to one side of the fence to the other depending on what he's personal corrupt gain is. We need to take them all out. So tell us how can we resolve our issues.

07-26-2008, 11:11 PM
guys stop the bull, you know they won't loose at least not the mayor. If I lived in the city I would vote against him but I would not be so stupid as to think he would loose. Lets concentrate on what is realistic and stop sounding so stupid. Its ok to dream but come on already, enough with the bull. This is not what I go on this site for, I always think I will find useful info when I go on thus site and then I find this crap. Let's stop fighting wars we can't win and take care of the things we can make better.who would be stupid enough in HG, its the over flow toilet of Hialeah. Another hialeah, but a bit more tress, Oy yea, we do have one stupid person, who thinks he lives in Coral Gables on 130 st.