PDA

View Full Version : CALLING 40 CAL

05-22-2008, 12:15 AM
:devil: WE WANT 40 CAL!!!WE WANT 40 CAL!!!WE WANT 40 CAL!!!! :devil:

05-22-2008, 12:29 AM
If only 40 cal and Alpha Dog could be my Supervisors. Now there are a couple of guy/gals that I would follow and respect instead of these other so called Supervisors.

We need more like you all.

05-22-2008, 11:32 PM
:devil: we want 40 cal , need my dose of 40 cal :!: :devil: we want 40 cal need my doose of 40 cal :!:

05-23-2008, 02:47 AM
I have banned 40 Cal from posting here any longer. He is a malcontent and a lazy GED'er. He needs to concentrate more doing his job and less on entertaining the rest of you lazy GED'ers.

GO BACK TO WORK!!!!

05-23-2008, 03:41 AM
Is ged'er a new word you learned in tubby's? Get a grip on yourself-or on the nearest boss and tell your crap to someone who wants to hear it.
This kind of limp wrist loyalty only goes on in cell block "c"-whats your excuse? Do you really know what work is?? now go get your shine box and YOU go back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-23-2008, 12:10 PM
136, you are insolent and disloyal.

You are all emboldened by the thought of this so called outside chief. Guess what GED'ers...is isn't going to happen. You can continue to play your games right now while the administration is busy getting our elected officials to see the folly in their ways, but after Hilton's successor is in place all of these things will be dealt with.

It isn't too late. I suggest you get on board with the winning team now while there is still time.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!

05-23-2008, 01:36 PM
-Coming from you ,well thats a compliment! The only winning team your on is the horseshoe tournament at the shoe-fly pie annual picnic,.
I'm loyal to the brotherhood and insolent to the GOB"s and their jelly balled followers, whose women all seem to smell like sheep.
You are a glutton for bashing hayseed, your stats if ever revealed during your "reign", will show incompetence of inbred magnitude, even while systematicly fudging the numbers. Now go back to work ,find a comfortable spot to kneel and wait for your crooked eyed women to arrive at the ho-down, which by the way averages 1 full set of teeth per 4 females. Is it July yet! :roll:

05-23-2008, 04:40 PM
-Coming from you ,well thats a compliment! The only winning team your on is the horseshoe tournament at the shoe-fly pie annual picnic,.
I'm loyal to the brotherhood and insolent to the GOB"s and their jelly balled followers, whose women all seem to smell like sheep.
You are a glutton for bashing hayseed, your stats if ever revealed during your "reign", will show incompetence of inbred magnitude, even while systematicly fudging the numbers. Now go back to work ,find a comfortable spot to kneel and wait for your crooked eyed women to arrive at the ho-down, which by the way averages 1 full set of teeth per 4 females. Is it July yet! :roll:

136, you are insolent and disloyal. I have not banned you from this site yet because you humor me, but you are treading dangerously close.

Once again, if you spent more time learning your patrol zone, memorizing your BOLO's, and doing your area checks and directed patrols, perhaps you would have a better standing in our department.

How dare you speak of how crime statistics are compiled and analyzed!!! This is so far outside the realm of your abilities that it is laughable that you even endeavor to understand it, let alone critique it. Run off and get a degree of higher education and perhaps then you will be allowed into this topic of conversation.

I will, however, show you that I am the bigger man and humor you on this point. The citizens of Fort Myers deserved the best and most accurate crime statistic analysis that can be afforded to them. This is why we had Comstat long before your sacred Lee County Sheriff's Office (the agency that you are not qualified to work for, so you smell up OUR hallways with your griping and complaining). Many of you uneducated malcontents wish to undermine your superior officers by attempting to skew the statistics and make them appear worse than they are.

Example: When a drunken, non-citizen on Palm Beach Blvd "alleges" that he was a victim of a crime, you would blindly go and generate a report that indicates there was a violent felony that may or may not have actually occurred. Your detectives (whom you are jealous of because their loyalty was rewarded by assignment to a specialy unit) are stuck with an unsolvable non-crime. Our beloved city is then tainted with the stain of violence that is nothing more than smoke and mirrors dreamed up by an unhappy, jelous, uneducate night shift patrol officer and a drunken illegal immigrant. We, your superior officers, will not stand by idle and let you destroy everything we have built on behalf of the citizenry.

This is exactly why we have sent the very worst of the trouble makers and rabble rousers to the unemployment line! You have already resigned yourself to a life of patrol, so don't ruin a wonderful law enforcement family and a splendid and professional organization with your sour grape nonsense. It will not be tolerated!

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!

05-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Here's a bolo for you B.O.L.O. for your self, last seen way up some bosses a--! male with female swagger, 5'3, 255 lbs, batter stains on uniform. in the last seen in the company of a farm animal.

05-24-2008, 02:52 AM
136, you are insolent and disloyal.

You are all emboldened by the thought of this so called outside chief. Guess what GED'ers...is isn't going to happen. You can continue to play your games right now while the administration is busy getting our elected officials to see the folly in their ways, but after Hilton's successor is in place all of these things will be dealt with.

It isn't too late. I suggest you get on board with the winning team now while there is still time.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!

Hey Admin Rep get you head out of the chief's a** and take the buy out!!!