PDA

View Full Version : Takehome cars

05-21-2008, 07:57 PM
What is the policy on the takehome cars in FLPD and what are the restrictions and deduction for use of patrol vehicles to the officers. How long you need to be on the job to be eligible?

Thanks.

06-04-2008, 04:53 PM
I hear that the take home car program is coming to an end in FLPD. As far as what their policy was, or is, i dont know.

06-05-2008, 03:49 AM
I hear that the take home car program is coming to an end in FLPD. As far as what their policy was, or is, i dont know.

Where did you hear that garbage???? if the Dept. did that......you think they have staffing problems now........we would have a mass exodus from this place.

06-05-2008, 05:01 AM

I hear that you're a nin-com-poop.

It's tri-county wide, but you have to pay a monthly fee to take it into dade and palm beach. There isn't any word on doing away with the take home cars. FL50 is obviously a source of misinformation

06-05-2008, 06:26 AM
who cares

06-05-2008, 03:50 PM
who cares

I'll tell you who cares, your mom. Call home will you. She won't put out anymore and I'm sick of her crying.