PDA

View Full Version : Late Bravo Slugs

05-20-2008, 11:00 PM
hey guys. as an early alpha unit i wanted to post something that has been going on long enough.

i am sick and tired of all the bravo units going 10-19 for an hour, and then 10-6 for fuel for 45 mins, and then 51-40 at the end of their shift. and then when a sgt gives you a call you ditch them by doing a 10-50. you guys are so lazy, and the sad thing about it is its not from the veterans either. its mostly new people that have only been here 2-3 years. stop playing with yourselfs and help us out. its not like i dont see you hiding behind winn dixie when the cad has you on a call. dont you care about your work ethic or reputation? i guess we will see.

05-22-2008, 06:47 PM
hey guys. as an early alpha unit i wanted to post something that has been going on long enough.

i am sick and tired of all the bravo units going 10-19 for an hour, and then 10-6 for fuel for 45 mins, and then 51-40 at the end of their shift. and then when a sgt gives you a call you ditch them by doing a 10-50. you guys are so lazy, and the sad thing about it is its not from the veterans either. its mostly new people that have only been here 2-3 years. stop playing with yourselfs and help us out. its not like i dont see you hiding behind winn dixie when the cad has you on a call. dont you care about your work ethic or reputation? i guess we will see.

05-22-2008, 06:51 PM

What a bunch of crap, you guys on Alpha handle a couple of calls then sleep all night while we have to handle 21's from the night before (cars on blocks) Where is your work ethic, cuz your rep is in the toilet.

:twisted: Get a life!

05-22-2008, 08:25 PM
last time i checked the 21's are happening during the day time. Ward can't handle the entire city, so the least you can do is handle some calls.

05-23-2008, 01:10 AM
last time i checked the 21's are happening during the day time. Ward can't handle the entire city, so the least you can do is handle some calls.

dont worry DG will take care of the entire west side for he is none other than.... (trumpets sound off) Super D91! :twisted:

05-23-2008, 03:43 AM
last time i checked the 21's are happening during the day time. Ward can't handle the entire city, so the least you can do is handle some calls.Good observation. Ward is a great guy and great police officer. I worked with him for a short while and he handles his zone and everyone elses. Very unselfish person.

05-23-2008, 10:45 AM
OFC YEAR WARD VERY DESERVED! :D

mis2
05-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Cant we all just get along...

05-23-2008, 06:44 PM
can't bravo just handle their calls?

06-29-2008, 03:26 AM
i just wanted to say that RW is a slug. i always see him 10-19 for hours on end. mean time im in his zone taking care of his calls. im going bananas in my pajamas

06-29-2008, 01:35 PM
i just wanted to say that RW is a slug. i always see him 10-19 for hours on end. mean time im in his zone taking care of his calls. im going bananas in my pajamas

Then why is RW trying to come back to the road, I hear that your job is much easier then RW's! He is usually at the PD fixing the messes you caused in the zone by parking at the QS all day instead of patroling your zone! :!:

07-08-2008, 01:26 PM
handle your calls jerks! im sure there are a couple late bravos that are getting screwed too.

07-08-2008, 01:32 PM

Then why is RW trying to come back to the road, I hear that your job is much easier then RW's! He is usually at the PD fixing the messes you caused in the zone by parking at the QS all day instead of patroling your zone! :!:RW is not a slug. He is the only CPTC who is out there constantly getting arrests for the problems they are having in his zone (21's). If the dayshift officers that work that area had enough common sense to realize that their paper calls would be cut in half if they were proactive and tried to work as a T_E_A_M then maybe RW would have more time to do CPTC stuff like he is supposed to. Instead he has to try and balance his roadwork and cptc work. It doesn't look easy. Keep up the good work robbie.

07-08-2008, 01:37 PM

Then why is RW trying to come back to the road, I hear that your job is much easier then RW's! He is usually at the PD fixing the messes you caused in the zone by parking at the QS all day instead of patroling your zone! :!:RW is not a slug. He is the only CPTC who is out there constantly getting arrests for the problems they are having in his zone (21's). If the dayshift officers that work that area had enough common sense to realize that their paper calls would be cut in half if they were proactive and tried to work as a T_E_A_M then maybe RW would have more time to do CPTC stuff like he is supposed to. Instead he has to try and balance his roadwork and cptc work. It doesn't look easy. Keep up the good work robbie.

we arent talking about mr ward. we are talking about washington

07-10-2008, 03:21 AM
Bravo is a JOKE! :twisted: