PDA

View Full Version : Did Chief know about night school memo? 10 month plan?

05-19-2008, 04:10 AM
The union needs to find out what the chief knew about that night school memo. Lets not pretend that he knew nothing about it. No memo like that would go out if the chief didn't know about it.

If it did, then that would mean the district thinks he is a zero. How could a letter like that go out without him knowing about it. Who else knew about it. THE UNION NEEDS TO DEMAND ANSWERS!

Also, word is that the chief is also the one who came up with the 10 month employee thing. Who helped him? Who was involved. Obviously something was worked on by the department. Who worked on it? Who helped him come up with this plan. Why not ask the board for all public documents?

I know the union is making it seem like the school board is the enemy, but the board is not the one making the recomendations. The Superintendent, his cabinet, with input from the chief, is the one who came up with all these plans.We need the union to investigate and report back what they knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is very important! If it is true that the chief was behind this or in support, then it mean he is willing to take food from your tables even as he makes about $175,000 a year! I want the truth...not this bs that the board is the enemy. the board conducts its business based on the information that is given to it by staff!

Has the chief recommended publicly to give us a raise? Has he submitted projects to the sup detailing how underpaid we are suggesting they give us a raise?

05-19-2008, 11:35 AM
He is an a_ _ and must go. That idiot put out a memo that went out friday with no cc's. The night school memo needs to be resended by Freddie Woodson or by the Sup. It needs to go to the Schools. If not, they will wave that Sh_t in our faces.

Remember the old days Marching and Protesting.

Well I say Gerald Darling Must Go. Gerald Darling Must Go.

Sorry excuse for a Chief. Chief my A_ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-19-2008, 11:38 PM
I heard that the 10 month plan as well as the night school memo were the brain storm of the Admin Major. But the Chief has now decided to CAN that guy. Everything should be okay once we get rid of him and we can get back to business. It's about time.

05-20-2008, 01:21 AM
The union needs to find out what the chief knew about that night school memo. Lets not pretend that he knew nothing about it. No memo like that would go out if the chief didn't know about it.

If it did, then that would mean the district thinks he is a zero. How could a letter like that go out without him knowing about it. Who else knew about it. THE UNION NEEDS TO DEMAND ANSWERS!

Also, word is that the chief is also the one who came up with the 10 month employee thing. Who helped him? Who was involved. Obviously something was worked on by the department. Who worked on it? Who helped him come up with this plan. Why not ask the board for all public documents?

I know the union is making it seem like the school board is the enemy, but the board is not the one making the recomendations. The Superintendent, his cabinet, with input from the chief, is the one who came up with all these plans.We need the union to investigate and report back what they knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is very important! If it is true that the chief was behind this or in support, then it mean he is willing to take food from your tables even as he makes about $175,000 a year! I want the truth...not this bs that the board is the enemy. the board conducts its business based on the information that is given to it by staff!

Has the chief recommended publicly to give us a raise? Has he submitted projects to the sup detailing how underpaid we are suggesting they give us a raise?The union to get answers yeah right our union is in with the chief thats why we got that email saying to stand down and to stop using the email system because the chief's feeling were getting hurt. I bet you he called the union president and told him can you please tell the officers to stop writing about me. you see everytime the officers put the heat on the chief the union is there to help him. everything that is going on with this department is the chiefs fault not the board members. what we need to do is get everyone behind us teachers, parents,everyone in the system to get rid of Crew and the board members. If anyone saw the news today Crew stated I'm not taking a pay cut but I will lay off everyone I have too to keep my pay. You see the problem is Crew plays with eveyone, he doesn't care about this system all he cares is about him. He got rid of three region but everyone in those region is keeping their pay how is that saving money can anyone explain to me like I'm a two year old please. We need to get all union members and sign a petition to give to the govenor to get Crew and these board members out. just think if Crew kids are criminals what makes you think he's not. the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

05-20-2008, 01:46 AM
You guys need to take a vote on no confidence on your backstabbing Union President.

05-20-2008, 01:58 AM
We cannot keep this b.s. going any longer. We all know where Howard stands.

If we do not see a stand by Howard and the FOP executive board we should go with PBA at least they will stand up to the chief.

Howard is to close with Gerald, no balls, Darling, Charles, roid rage, Hurley and Manny, ninja turtle swat wanna bee, Arrebolla.

Enough is Enough

05-20-2008, 03:18 AM
Did the Chief know about the 10 month plan and the memo for night schools? It does't matter if he did not know or not. He should have and if not where was he. You see when people seem to have no problems disrespecting you as Chief of Police then your officers are fair game. Chief Darling does not have the ability to lead, Crew and the Board know that. It is only a matter of time before he is fired or humiliated beyond all dignity and resigns. It is a waiting game. Darling has destroyed his career in Law Enforcement. Fear has no part in leadership, unless it motivates you to move forward towards success. Unfortunately Darling is hoping it will all go away, and it won't he needs to put himself out of his pain and quit.

05-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Geeez. That's what you guys should be demanding in your Protest. The Chief needs to go. Your right. "Fear has no part in leadership" and Darling only operates out of fear. He lets the Board and Cabinet make decisions that are harmful to the rank and file but he says nothing because he fears the Board members as he does the Cabinet. On the rare occassion when he makes a decision (usually a bad one) he is acting under the direction of the Superintendent and will not even give his boss his point of view. The best "YES MAN" in the history of law enforcement. I think even the Superintendent realizes that he needs to cut this liability loose you guys just need to keep reinforcing that. Just get anyone with half a brain, a little bit of common sense and a pair of raisins and it will be a great improvement. Keep the focus on getting him out. Offer him a job as commander and him and Hurley can sit in the conference room with Arlington Sanz, Arnie, and Martin and read the newspaper all day. You guys can do alot better. You guys DESREVE alot better. Get rid of this guy. Drop him like a bad habit.

05-22-2008, 02:18 PM
I heard that the 10 month plan as well as the night school memo were the brain storm of the Admin Major. But the Chief has now decided to CAN that guy. Everything should be okay once we get rid of him and we can get back to business. It's about time.

Dude, you must be a Hurley Kiss*ss to even hint that. This was Chuck's doing all the way. Don't give me the "I heard" crap!!!

05-22-2008, 02:19 PM
You guys need to take a vote on no confidence on your backstabbing Union President.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!