PDA

View Full Version : Jason Grace

05-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Spoke to Jason on Saturday and he is now at home recouperating. He has a broken arm in two places that they had to place pins in and he has either torn/sprain ligaments in his ankle which is in a cast, along with road rash.
He is in good spirits. At this point, everything is being taken care of on the citys end and on the FOP end.
Please keep Jason in your thoughts and prayers.
As any needs arise, we will be sure to ask the membership of the FOP for assistance.
Thank you for everyones concern and caring!!!
Please be SAFE out there!

05-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Very happy to hear that Jason is doing well. I am sure the motorists of the City of Plantation will miss his big smile as he hands them their citations. Just remember it's a white male on a bike, that's a male that's white on a bike.

05-19-2008, 03:56 AM
I hope your recovery goes well. If you need anything don't hestitate to call. (I probably can finally out bench you now. haha)

05-19-2008, 04:11 AM
in ref.to the last post, i hear sgt Am took care of jason from start to finish, that he yelled at city hall and made sure he got all the stuff he needed.lI always said the big guy dooes get the ball rollin, and isn't affraid to say what ever he needs to to get a problem fixed.
you ask who makes a difference, am has and does......
he never gets the props
to bad he's leaving , by the when is he going

05-19-2008, 08:04 PM
in ref.to the last post, i hear sgt Am took care of jason from start to finish, that he yelled at city hall and made sure he got all the stuff he needed.lI always said the big guy dooes get the ball rollin, and isn't affraid to say what ever he needs to to get a problem fixed.
you ask who makes a difference, am has and does......
he never gets the props
to bad he's leaving , by the when is he going

Way to go AM....city probably tried to bang him because of some tech. issue like "he wasnt tech not on duty" garbage.
protect yourselves.. get a good lawyer, cause the city is NOT looking out for your best interest!!!!

05-22-2008, 01:11 AM
Say anything about the "old school" Sgt's but... they take care of their guys

05-22-2008, 03:20 PM
I want to thank everyone for their support while Jason is recovering.
He is in good spirits and appreciates all the telephone calls and people who
have stopped by to see him. Apparently the SWAT team is eager to get him back because I received a "Call Out" last night : )
Thanks Again!!!
Michelle