PDA

View Full Version : Our reputation...

05-18-2008, 09:27 PM
[b]Below is from the "Atlanta Police" departments LEO forum. The initial post was written by "South FL LEO". To all of you who post garbage on here and bash the CGPD or any other LEO for that matter this is the result. How true it is. Grow up and be proud of your department, the badge, and the work you do. The CGPD is in fact a great department. We have top of the line equipment, good training, good pay, easy work, respectable surroundings, our own range, new cars, new computers, time to work out, good schedules, and more. Sure we have some staffers that need to go but so does every department. Speak up and support this department!!! The word "brotherhood" is a joke.

View previous topic :: View next topic
south florida cop

Posted: 10/07/07 22:21:39 Post subject: hiring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were looking for a police job at an agency north of Atlanta - which one(s) would you recommend and why?

Posted: 10/16/07 14:17:58 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay put, we don't need your kind in these parts. We have read your forums and think you all are a bunch of cry babies in Florida. We are still a brotherhood in these parts and don't need your kind of thinking here.

Posted: 10/25/07 22:25:49 Post subject:

Anonymous wrote:
Stay put, we don't need your kind in these parts. We have read your forums and think you all are a bunch of cry babies in Florida. We are still a brotherhood in these parts and don't need your kind of thinking here.

As a South Florida Cop I have to say "Hell Yea". All I work with is a bunch of whiny babies who need to have the butts wiped for them.

Posted: 10/29/07 08:04:46 Post subject:

I have also been a cop in southwest Florida now for 12 years. I am from Georgia and want to move back. For some reason the cops here have no loyalty and I agree with the previous post that they are a bunch of babies.

05-19-2008, 02:22 PM
We dont have a brotherhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We screw each other a daily basis for the petit personal reasons. What happen the truth hurts. We r a bunch of cry babies and as we get promoted our shit don't stink anymore. Sorry to tell you but drop the bullshit, the department sucks, one gives a **** about the officers, and assholes rule the day.

05-19-2008, 06:46 PM
Oh my goodness it just gets worse by the day. And truely there used to be brotherhood! It wasn't until the new cry babies came on board.

05-20-2008, 01:31 AM
boy is that true. by the way the cry are the supervisors of the future so god help us all.

05-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Maybe they will all leave like they say they will. Who knows they might cry themselves right out of the dept! HeHeHe

06-19-2008, 02:07 AM
What is everyone cryn about, this is a great departemnt with a bunch of whinners, I used to work in another department and loved the work but hated the pay. Management was much better there than here but expierence is what you make of everything. Stay put, make your life better outside of the department and enjoty the ride. This job only gets to those who are looking to get others to do their job.

06-19-2008, 02:21 PM
Gables USED to be a brothehood until around 1996-98. The times really changed then. I know I was there. The whole city has gone down and what ashamed. It used to be a beautiful place, but you can't pay me enough to go back SOUTH! The people promoted during those times and present have not looked out for the men and women on this dept. It became a terrible place to work as an officer. Examples Bad or no supervision, back stabbing through out the dept. corruption with in the city, back ups not responding any where or for any one. Yes you have all the commodities, but without the brother/sisterhood, you have NOTHING!!!

06-19-2008, 02:29 PM
Actually those promoted from 1992 as well as the new officers comming on during that time demanding new take homes as opposed to a second hand. Thats part of the group that started the lack of brother/sisterhood.
Thanks for destroying the morale, you made the wrong choices! Thats for those that participated in the b/s and still are! Go some place where patrol
isn't a kindergarten!

06-19-2008, 02:33 PM
You are dealing with a LOT of Bad people on the streets there you really need each other. Look back and ask the officers that worked with the Beloved Officer Jose Sumhono MDPD. I may not have spelled his last name correctly, but you all know whom i'm talking about. Forget about the b/s supervision and just watch out for each other for Gods sake! Cause when some thing goes down you all BETTER be there! I know you WILL. If you won't you best be gone!!!!!!!!