PDA

View Full Version : THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES

05-17-2008, 08:16 PM
a horse was brought to the station with a property receipt attached, when the Lt arrived in the morning, she lost it.

05-17-2008, 08:19 PM
romero shot his partner in the leg

05-21-2008, 12:23 PM
The ex-chief was arrested by Hialeah for fleeing and battery on a PO

05-30-2008, 05:26 AM
Agel Lopez gets caught on tape destroying merchandize at a crime scene.

05-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Agel Lopez gets caught on tape destroying merchandize at a crime scene.You know I just finished writing to Sergio Diaz who I consider a man and also my friend. I was reading the posts and I came to this one, I was not going to entertain it but I could'nt resist. First, if your going to talk crap about me at least spell my name right. Second, put your name behind your BS, men don't hide behind computers. But, your probably not one. Third, don't you think that if I destroyed merchandise on tape at a crime scene I would not have been arrested, decertified, lost my pension etc. etc. Let me set your mind straight little boy, first of all I was never arrested as a matter of fact the State did not even log the cities case because it had no merit. And if you want evidence of this I have the paper work to prove it. And of course I will be happy to provide you and the rest of the haters with a copy. My FDLE certification is good untill 2010. and finally i have been collecting a pension from Hialeah Gardens for the past 5 thats right 5 years and I am well into the SIXXXX figures.
And this is for the rest of my life boy, i plan to live to be 90 hopefully and by that time HG will have paid me over ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Oh an sine you are probably the one who wrote about the resume, when I applied at West Miami they did a complete backround they went to HG and they talked to the 40 over ex chief and of course he could'nt keep his lies straight. Basicly every allegation he made was countered with the truth on paper. The backround investigator wrote a report that even went to FDLE documenting all the false statements. of course if you and your buddies what a copy contact me i'll fax you one. And by the way an Asst chief at the City of Miami also provided me with a letter of RECOMENDATION. And I voluntarily left from West Miami and the profile reads voluntarily no misconduct. So in closing why don't you do grow up and do something constructive for your dept and stop talking S%$T.

05-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Sergio was a man, and then some. And Angel, i didnt always agree with you, but you never screwed anyone over, and as a cop and sgt you knew what to do, unlike the current staff we have that never were cops. I wont put my name becuase iam still stuck here, but i wish we still had some of you guys that were here in the 90's.

Sergio, I also heard you became a sgt in Miami, I am proud of you, Who would had said when we worked together that some day you would be a City of Miami Sgt. Good for you.

06-01-2008, 04:12 AM
sergio, when are they taking applications at MPD

06-01-2008, 11:37 PM
One of the best times i spent in HG was during Hurricane Andrew,those that were their rem. that night. We were all at the Park Plaza Hotel. The aftermath was also hard. We teamed up and helped our brothers, i rem. taking the ice truck down south. Those were the days. I also rem. Peter gates in the roof during the storm.

06-03-2008, 02:38 AM
hey Angel is easy to give your name when you have already been fired or had to resigned from every department you worked for. You know your collecting the pension because you are a loser who can't work as a PO anywhere. If all the evidense was in your favor how come ysou din't get re-instated in the Department? (let me guess the arbitrator was against you also). I know you always looked mongolic but now I know it's not just your looks, you are an inbesil. How can you F$%# it up in three departments? You are a born looser cop wanna be big for nothing!!! as for giving my name, I'm smarter than that, you wouldn't give yours either if you were still employed. LOOOOOSERRRRRRR!!!!

06-03-2008, 02:42 AM
take it easy on Angel, you know he has mental problems.

06-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Leave the man alone. If he is collecting a pension is because he did not do anything to merit loosing it. He gave his number on this forum be a man an give him an 02 with your name you don't need to hide over the phone and tell him in his face If you have issues or any recentment clear it . He may be a looser to you but I see the dude has financial security, a lot of toys, lots od travels a family. I guess he's proven that there is life after a uniform and a time in life to reflect and move on I'm not playing God dude, but come one. It's scary having people like you among us I rather face the criminals out there than the thought of our own enemies in the dept. Have some humanity and brotherhood, it could be you or some one close to you one day to hit rock bottom for what ever reason. To err is human to correct it is a master.

Bro, you have psychological problems by the way you write there's only three things that could be happening, you are either in love with the guy, you envy the guy or you have personal problem. Let go! The guy is long gone lets deal with our own problems here now, this is like a banana republic stop the finger pointing and lets act like grown up men.

06-03-2008, 08:58 PM
How can we deal with our own problems if all we do is create more problems. You can't fix the problem when it comes from within, you are just mad because I speak the truth.

06-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Romero's taser gun didn't work and he got beat up by a woman.

06-03-2008, 09:17 PM
How can we deal with our own problems if all we do is create more problems. You can't fix the problem when it comes from within, you are just mad because I speak the truth.I agree with the above post you have mental problems. I am sure your not one of us. I think its time you have your issues addressed.

06-20-2008, 06:09 AM
Reyes squatting on the roof of the station making pigeon noises.

08-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Angel... I heard that you destroyed evidence on more than one occasion... take for instance the 33 of a female in Courtly Maner. the suspect ejaculated all over the bed. As they were wainting for ID to take DNA from the seman, You ate it thinking it was Yogurt. You were a miserablepolice officer, Sgt., Leader, and human being... I worked with you on many occasions and you are a real jackass. You got what you deserved. Your pension is pathetic and not enough to live on that is why you have a job because you cant survive on your pension alone. You are a loser rat basterd who got what he deserved..

08-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Angel... I heard that you destroyed evidence on more than one occasion... take for instance the 33 of a female in Courtly Maner. the suspect ejaculated all over the bed. As they were wainting for ID to take DNA from the seman, You ate it thinking it was Yogurt. You were a miserablepolice officer, Sgt., Leader, and human being... I worked with you on many occasions and you are a real jackarse. You got what you deserved. Your pension is pathetic and not enough to live on that is why you have a job because you cant survive on your pension alone. You are a loser rat basterd who got what he deserved..Why? are we talking about Angel hes been gone for 5 years now, if you don't like the guy so be it. I think we should be taking care of current bussiness. Furthermore, it looks that you might have an axe to grind with Angel, I think that on one of the eariler posts he left his number if anyone wanted to contact him. You should tell him to his face what you think of him instead of writing it on your computer I mean thats what a man would do.

08-16-2008, 06:10 AM
it looks that you might have an axe to grind with Angel, I think that on one of the eariler posts he left his number if anyone wanted to contact him. You should tell him to his face what you think of him instead of writing it on your computer I mean thats what a man would do.

who ever wrote this sounds like he kissed Angel's pinga one to many times. First off, the backstabbing, rat basterd Angel screwed people over a bunch of times. He would snitch to brass on officers sleeping, drinking coffee, crossing boundries (Hialeah, Springs, Medley, County) Off the air chases, off the air 12's.... Etc..... This was confirmed by a certain Sgt. and Lieutenant. This guy was a cancer. If he could screw you believe me he would. People like this don't belong in police work. As for whoever wrote this post get off his jock. Your supporting a real snake. and as for his phone number, give it to me and I will gladely call him and tell him what a piece of feces he was and still is!

08-16-2008, 01:49 PM
it looks that you might have an axe to grind with Angel, I think that on one of the eariler posts he left his number if anyone wanted to contact him. You should tell him to his face what you think of him instead of writing it on your computer I mean thats what a man would do.

who ever wrote this sounds like he kissed Angel's pinga one to many times. First off, the backstabbing, rat basterd Angel screwed people over a bunch of times. He would snitch to brass on officers sleeping, drinking coffee, crossing boundries (Hialeah, Springs, Medley, County) Off the air chases, off the air 12's.... Etc..... This was confirmed by a certain Sgt. and Lieutenant. This guy was a cancer. If he could screw you believe me he would. People like this don't belong in police work. As for whoever wrote this post get off his jock. Your supporting a real snake. and as for his phone number, give it to me and I will gladely call him and tell him what a piece of feces he was and still is!Angel, give your number like you did in the past, he wont call

08-17-2008, 02:47 AM
I looked at Angel's post his number is 305-606-5181. Angelito I agree this A$$whole will not call you. It's sad when you have nothing else to do but keep dwelling on the past. I worked with Angel many times too the best Sgt I've ever had. it seems that you "heard" the wrong 411 dude but again this dept is all based on hear/say. Face it the majority us still talk to the guy once in a while like it or not, he's liked by those of us who worked with him and shared with him. I don't know how much his pension is but I do know he lives pretty good and travels quite often on his pension money, the guy is just working for his future Social Security retirement if he outlives he will have two retirements and whatever other benefits, if he does not his family will. By the way, It's easy to guess who you are just how you write and spell bro. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Let's see if you really call the guy. Angelito if you ever read this, I'm glad to know your doing well, say hello to your wife your daughter and your parents. Maybe we can go fishing sometime.

08-18-2008, 08:22 AM
1.I looked at Angel's post his number is 305-606-5181.
2. It's easy to guess who you are just how you write and spell bro. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
3. Maybe we can go fishing sometime.[/quote]

This person sonds like either Angel himself or some male cop who gives Angel mostache rides and reach arounds!. I took pieces of your "quotes" from your pathetic narrative and I'm going to break them down to you and to everyone.
1. You claim that is Angel's number. Well i called it and no one picked up. I did call with my number blocked, however, I still called and that no good piece of feces did not answer. I guess he was too busy at his job at Bald Eagle security.
2. You claim to know who I am by the way I spell. Stop being a Puxxy and post my name already.....
3. I remember a MOVIE where two MEN go FISHING!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are inviting Angl to a quite ishing spot were you guys can be alone and take turns giving eachother a dirty sanchez!!! you fag..........
In conclusion, Angel was an A$$ kissing rat stch. He was nice to brass or anyone important. To fellow officers he was a lazy, two-face rat. When he became Seargent, he was an even bigger A$$ hole to his cops.... Angel is a low life loser, poor role model and terrible police officer. Not to mention he is broke. You also quoted that Angel is always taking hid family on vacations. Well dipsh!t, taking your family to welfare to collect your food stamps does not count as a vacation.... Angel if you are writing this that's just pathetic, you government cheese eating *******. If this is your boyfriend writing this you need a life!

08-18-2008, 08:38 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I WORKED WITH ANGEL FOR A WHILE AND I MUST SAY HE WAS A RAT. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IN THE PREVIOUS POST. WHEN ANGEL WAS AT WEST MIAMI, HE HAD THE SAME REP AS A RAT. FACE IT, IF IT WALKS ON ALL FOURS, HAS BIG TEETH AND EATS CHEESE........ ITS A RAT. WHETHER IT BE IN WEST MIAMI OR HGPD, OR BALD EAGLE SECURITY. LOL. :D

08-18-2008, 07:31 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I WORKED WITH ANGEL FOR A WHILE AND I MUST SAY HE WAS A RAT. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IN THE PREVIOUS POST. WHEN ANGEL WAS AT WEST MIAMI, HE HAD THE SAME REP AS A RAT. FACE IT, IF IT WALKS ON ALL FOURS, HAS BIG TEETH AND EATS CHEESE........ ITS A RAT. WHETHER IT BE IN WEST MIAMI OR HGPD, OR BALD EAGLE SECURITY. LOL. :D
Still waiting for the first phone call tough guys put your money were your mouth is. Its really easy to type and call men names, i'm giving you a chance to tell me personally. I'll make it easy for you send me a text message with your name and a time and place. I keep my phone on 24 hours

Angel Lopez [/color]]

08-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Angel, those ass-hole are not going to call you, it must be some of those haters that dont have a pension.

Angle, do you have an email that you can post on here.

08-19-2008, 01:08 AM
Angel, those ass-hole are not going to call you, it must be some of those haters that dont have a pension.

What a Besa Pinga this clown........... Wow Angel, you must give a great blow job to this guy. This guy's hanging all over your Pinga.... Let me answer your question you kiss a$$. Angel cannot afford the internet so reach him at his jobs E-mails. They are www.Angel@BaldEagleSecurity.com (http://www.Angel@BaldEagleSecurity.com) / www.Angel@Unemployment/WelfareOffice.com (http://www.Angel@Unemployment/WelfareOffice.com) / www.Angel@Custodian.com (http://www.Angel@Custodian.com).
There you go f@ckface, all 3 of Angel's E-mails. That way you can E=mail him the quiet fishing spot so you guys could go f#ck!

As for you Angel, I called you again today with my number blocked and once again you did not pick up! I wish I could meet you somewhere so I could kick your Rat cheese eating a$$ all over the place. But unlike YOU, I'm still employed as a police officer!!! However, I would love to talk to you by phone to let you know what a real D!ckface you are. You were a terrible police officer. Face the facts you $tupid $hit, you were fired from 3 police depts. (THREE)Oh thats right you resigned from West Miami. Thats because you were forced to because your Lieutenent found out that you were sucking his teenage sons pinga!! You are a piece of feces as a person, man, police oficer, role model, human being.. etc.. you cant hold a job, your a rat, your a snitch, your a 43.. and worse off all you are broke.. Your pension is a joke, that is why you work so many jobs just to make ends meat.. You are pathetic f#cking Loser!!!!!

08-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Keith, relax man, your old and your high blood presure.

Angel, put that email we can go to lunch

08-19-2008, 03:06 AM

What a Besa Pinga this clown........... Wow Angel, you must give a great blow job to this guy. This guy's hanging all over your Pinga.... Let me answer your question you kiss a$$. Angel cannot afford the internet so reach him at his jobs E-mails. They are http://www.Angel@BaldEagleSecurity.com / http://www.Angel@Unemployment/WelfareOffice.com / http://www.Angel@Custodian.com.
There you go f@ckface, all 3 of Angel's E-mails. That way you can E=mail him the quiet fishing spot so you guys could go f#ck!

As for you Angel, I called you again today with my number blocked and once again you did not pick up! I wish I could meet you somewhere so I could kick your Rat cheese eating a$$ all over the place. But unlike YOU, I'm still employed as a police officer!!! However, I would love to talk to you by phone to let you know what a real D!ckface you are. You were a terrible police officer. Face the facts you $tupid $hit, you were fired from 3 police depts. (THREE)Oh thats right you resigned from West Miami. Thats because you were forced to because your Lieutenent found out that you were sucking his teenage sons pinga!! You are a piece of feces as a person, man, police oficer, role model, human being.. etc.. you cant hold a job, your a rat, your a snitch, your a 43.. and worse off all you are broke.. Your pension is a joke, that is why you work so many jobs just to make ends meat.. You are pathetic f#cking Loser!!!!!Wow, why did you call and block your number. Afraid to let the guy know who you are. Your a coward bro you come on here talking all kinds of crap then you say you called but you blocked your number talk about pathetic. Mod can you please take this BS off. Angel the guys that really know you respect you post your e-mail we need to get together.

08-20-2008, 04:52 AM
Angel... I heard that you destroyed evidence on more than one occasion... take for instance the 33 of a female in Courtly Maner. the suspect ejaculated all over the bed. As they were wainting for ID to take DNA from the seman, You ate it thinking it was Yogurt. You were a miserablepolice officer, Sgt., Leader, and human being... I worked with you on many occasions and you are a real jackarse. You got what you deserved. Your pension is pathetic and not enough to live on that is why you have a job because you cant survive on your pension alone. You are a loser rat basterd who got what he deserved..

Settle down, Jimmy Scrima.

08-20-2008, 04:59 AM
Does anyone remember when the Midget - rhymes with Both - sent out that memo about how grammar and misspellingsin reports were no longer going to be tolerated...and he misspelled the word "misspellings". He wrote Miss spelings. It was fricking hilarious!!!!! The PBA even ran a copy of it in the newsletter.

08-20-2008, 07:27 AM
Angel. You no good, 2-face rat *******. I see a few names have been thrown out on guessing my identity!!! Maybe your right maybe your wrong. You will never know, However.. One thing that is known is that you were fired from 3 different depts. Thats right I said 3!!! What kind of person gets fired from 3 departments. Only one kind of person. A piece of sh!t, cheese eating, rat motherf#cker, loser, two-face, kissa$$, backstabber, snake, poor role modile, piece os sh!t like you Angel!!!!!!!!!
Last time I checked your pension wasn't cutting it. That's why you have to work to be able to survive. It's pathetic I know. Most cops retire and work to stay active or not to be bored at home. They don't work for money because they don't need it. You on the other hand can't live off your pension. Therefore you MUST work. See F#ckface that's called karma. You screwed over a lot of people in your carrer and now your getting it back x10. Loser a$$ b!tch.

08-21-2008, 06:01 AM
Angel. You no good, 2-face rat *** VIRUS ALERT ***. I see a few names have been thrown out on guessing my identity!!! Maybe your right maybe your wrong. You will never know, However.. One thing that is known is that you were fired from 3 different depts. Thats right I said 3!!! What kind of person gets fired from 3 departments. Only one kind of person. A piece of sh!t, cheese eating, rat motherf#cker, loser, two-face, kissa$$, backstabber, snake, poor role modile, piece os sh!t like you Angel!!!!!!!!!
Last time I checked your pension wasn't cutting it. That's why you have to work to be able to survive. It's pathetic I know. Most cops retire and work to stay active or not to be bored at home. They don't work for money because they don't need it. You on the other hand can't live off your pension. Therefore you MUST work. See F#ckface that's called karma. You screwed over a lot of people in your carrer and now your getting it back x10. Loser a$$ b!tch.

I AGREE WITH YOUR POST. I TOO HAD A DISLIKE FOR ANGEL. HE WAS VERY ****Y, ARROGANT, AND HAD A LACK OF COURTESY TOWARDS POLICE OFFICER'S. NOW ANYONE ABOVE HIM (BRASS, MAYOR, VIP'S) SAW A DIFFERENT ANGEL. HE WAS RESPECTFUL, COURTIOUS, POLITE. ETC... TO SUM ANGEL UP HE WAS AN A-HOLE WHO ONLY LOOKED OUT FOR HIMSELF. HE WAS A TERRIBLE COP.HE WAS A SNITCH AND A BACKSTABBER. HE WAS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD. QUIET FRANKLY HE WAS NOT A MAN!!!! FOR HIS PENSION AND HIM BEING BROKE... I DON'T KNOW. I HAVEN'T WORKED WITH THE GUY IN YEARS.. HOWEVER I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE AUTHOR. HIS PENSION PROBOBLY ISN'T MUCH AND HE DOES HAVE TO WORK TO SURVIVE. KARMA IS A ***** ANGEL... YOU DEFINETLY GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED. B!TCH :evil: :twisted:

12-19-2008, 11:06 AM
I'm a retired P.O. and I tought it would be fun to read about "The Best Hialeah Gardens PD Stories" being that I worked some time at HGPD. This topic should be Changed to the Chronicals of Angel Lopez. Let me say you guys are verbally trashing him! You mention his failure at holding a job ( fired from 3 police agencies), a failure as a husband, being broke not able to live off of his pension, being a rat, a snitch, a bad sergeant, one post even said he destroyed evidence by eating seman mistaking it for yogurt????? God Damn that's disgusting. I did not work with Angel. I had left HGPD before he got here, however I did maintain friendships with cops who did work with Angel. They all said the same negative things about him that you guys are posting here. As much as I laughed reading all these post targeted to Angel, I also felt bad for him. Angel you don't know me and I don't know you so I will not trash you. I will say however that the saying "Karma is a *****" is so true. Also Angel, did you really eat seman thinking it was Yogurt? :snicker: :snicker:

12-20-2008, 03:40 AM
I'm a retired P.O. and I tought it would be fun to read about "The Best Hialeah Gardens PD Stories" being that I worked some time at HGPD. This topic should be Changed to the Chronicals of Angel Lopez. Let me say you guys are verbally trashing him! You mention his failure at holding a job ( fired from 3 police agencies), a failure as a husband, being broke not able to live off of his pension, being a rat, a snitch, a bad sergeant, one post even said he destroyed evidence by eating seman mistaking it for yogurt????? God darn that's disgusting. I did not work with Angel. I had left HGPD before he got here, however I did maintain friendships with cops who did work with Angel. They all said the same negative things about him that you guys are posting here. As much as I laughed reading all these post targeted to Angel, I also felt bad for him. Angel you don't know me and I don't know you so I will not trash you. I will say however that the saying "Karma is a *****" is so true. Also Angel, did you really eat seman thinking it was Yogurt? :snicker: :snicker:Tony of Manny you so full of sh--

12-20-2008, 07:00 AM
Also Angel, did you really eat seman thinking it was Yogurt? :snicker: :snicker:[/quote]

Hey Oldtimer if your inquiering as to if Angel ate the seaman mistaking it for yogurt well he did. I was present and observed it with my own eyes. What happened was a 33 went out at the Courtly Manor trailor park. I believe it was Lot # 287. I was about the third unit arrival. The victim of the 33 was there on scene and she was transported to The Jackson Rape Treatment Center by the back-up officer. The scene was tapped up and the entire perimeter of the house secured. I remember we had to call out County Detectives to handle the case due to a shortage of manpower. Anyhow, while we were waiting for the County to arrive, a few of us officers along with Sgt. Angel entered the residence. Inside her bedroom was a large amount of seaman on the bed. I mean a LARGE amount! myself and Sgt. Angel were the only ones in the room at this point. He looked at me, looked at the seaman on the bed and stated "What the hell is that...Yogurt?" Joking around with him I stated "Yeah it's Vanilla Yogurt." Sgt. Angel then scooped up some with his fingers and ate it. I almost puked :oops: from how disgusted I was! He swallowed it and stated "Damn that's salty"and walked out of the room. I know it sounds farfetched but it's true. Sgt. Angel ate seaman thinking it was yogurt! If Angel reads this post then he will know who I am because it was just me and him that night in the room......... Sgt. Angel you're a nasty f@cking pig!

12-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Angel Lopez, I worked with you for a while on the road and you were my Sergeant for a point in time. I heard rumors of you eating the semen but that's what I took them for.(Just Rumors). Never in a million years would I have thought that someone could be so stupid and actually mistake semen for yogurt! :snicker:

I remember the 33 at Courtly Manor. I was dispatching that day (HGPD 50). The call went out as a 3 because at the time the subject was on the scene. First unit arrival advised the subject had fled the scene and slowed other units. I remember I had to advise County to send out thier detectives to handle the call. County ID techs were also dispathced to the Mobile home to collect the semen, dust for prints, photograph and process the scene, etc... I remember the County ID tech going to our station to impound some evidence. When the ID tech entered the staton, she was laughing so hard that tears were pouring from her eyes. I began laughing with her and asked her "what's so funny?"

She tried to tell me but couldn't because she was laughing so hard. Everytime she tried to catch her breathe to tell me, she would break out laughing again. After about 2 minutes of continuos laughing, she finally stated that some HGPD Sergeant on the 33 scene destroyed some of the evidence. I said OK what's so funny about that? She then stated that the evidence was the subjects semen and the Sergeant destroyed it by eating it. She then began laughing hysterically and crying again.

After my shift, I 06ed and went to the parking lot. There I met with an officer (which will remain nameless). He told me "Man do I have a story to tell you about Sergeant Lopez" I said OK but first let's get a cold beer. So we both went to Tiny's and bought a 12 pack and began drinking them inside of the Tiny's parking lot by our cars. This officer told me that while on the 33 scene, he began hearing rumors that Sgt. Angel Lopez ate semen thinking it was yogurt. He stated that he did not see Angel eat the semen but that everyone was talking about it. We both began laughing. I then told him the story about the County ID tech and that she had heard the same story. We both shrubbed it off and took the story for what it was at the time..... (A Rumor).

It wasn't until today that I read the above post about the actual officer who observed Sgt. Angel Lopez eat the semen! All along this (Rumor) was actually true! Angel you are a nasty, disgusting, f#cking troll! Angel I always knew that you were a zero but I always thought that you had more common sense that this......

12-22-2008, 11:28 AM
i dont believe that sgt. angel lopez could be that stupid. i heard the same rumor about him. what a gross pig. i worked with angel and he was ok with me. i knew he was a rat and could not be trusted. i never had a problem with him cause i did what i had to do. i never did anything in front of him. so he never messsed with me. i knew he was a zero to the left but this story of him eating a big batch of seman is awsome! how did the cum taste angel? :lol:

12-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Angel you disgusting, rat, cheese-seeking, snake in the grass, seman eating, piece of feces! What kind of person mistakes a huge load of seman for Yogurt? LOL....... You stupid idiot. I heard the subject of the 33 was arrested the next day. He went to trial and was found not guilty because you ate the evidence. And the evidence was his seman! A 33 subject is now free walking the streets cause you destroyed the evidence by eating his seman! LOL..... What a huge ZERO you are Angel. Lets face the facts Angel, You can't cut it as a cop. That is why you were fired from three different departments! What a zero. I heard that you were fired from your recent job as a security gaurd at Bald Eagle Security and now you are working as an assistant manager at Burger King. What a Loser! Your pension with the Gardens is patheic. It's not cutting it that's why you are working.......... That's called Kharma you rat. Back at ya X 10 :evil:

12-25-2008, 08:07 AM
i got a story about sgt. lopez. years ago we where dispatched to a 27 shoplifter in custody at wal-mart. it was stepped up to either a 2 or 3 in believe because the person was geting agressive with staff. i was the primary officer and sgt. lopez my 15. i arrived first and advised to slow down my 15. it was qru. the 39/27 subject was a 43 and a paraplegic. meaning he had no movement in his legs and was confined to a wheel-chair. me and the 39 where in the loss prevension office and the 39 was being a huge Alpha Hotel! but he is paralyzed so i really didn't mind so much. well sgt. lopez burst into the loss prevention office and in front of everyone screams at me " don't slow me down on the radio" "keep me on a 3 until i get here". he then turns his attention to the paraplegic in the wheel-chair. sgt. lopez screams at the guy to get up. "get up get up" he yells but the 39 doesn't move. he just says " I Cant" sgt. lopez then pulls out his taser gun and shots the paraplegic. i yell what are you doing sarge! sgt. lopez says he isnt listening to my verbal command to "get up" i then told him he was paralyzed he cant get up. sgt. lopez looked like a deer caught in the headlights. anyway i believe that the brass took away his taser for a few months! ha waht a dipsh!t that guy.

12-25-2008, 08:16 AM
THE CRIPPLE ON THE WHEELCHAIR THAT THE ZERO ANGEL LOPEZ TAZERD SUED THE CITY AND WON LOTS OF $$$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$ ALL BECAUSE ANGEL LOPEZ HAS NO BRAIN. :devil:

12-26-2008, 06:28 PM
I was at the Dadeland Mall doing some Christmas shopping the other day and I saw Angel. He woks for F.P.I security. I did speak wtih him although I kept it brief. Say what you want about Angel but he was a good cop. I'm not saying that he has good people skills or that he is a good person. But he was a good cop. He always had a way of catching the bad guy. Only now he doesn't have a gun just a shinny whistle with F.P.I Security!

12-26-2008, 06:43 PM
ANGEL LOPEZ WHERE ARE YOU??? DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THESE HATERS!

12-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Good Afternoon "Officers"

I am a female currently employed at another local Dept. Once in a while I read all the posts from all departments just for curiosity, with all due respect I had to comment on this particular one. Bear in mind that I don't really care about anybody because I don't know any of you personally. It is very shamefull that you speak about other peoples finances and income regardless of who it is, unless you have actually seen bank statements, gone into their bank accounts etc., the way you express it you are insinuating that you have done so.
Also, marital relationships are only for the the spouses to admit as failure or not , has the spouse admited to you directly ? and if so did she agree to make it public record?
If you want your mothers, wives, sister's, daughters to be respected, start by respecting the families and private life and matters of others. This says very little about your selves as men much less as officers. I see that even on Christmas day (by the date) you have the time to sit and write about one person who seemingly has not been part of you for years. How can you move forward when you waste so much time on the past that according to you was so worthless. I do know someone who happens to have worked with Lopez at another department and commenting on all this posts I was told that he is working with a former Sgt. from Hialeah Gardens and has never worked at Dadeland Mall, he works security at Federal Buildings. (I dont' particularly care) but come on, stop making stories after all Hialeah Gardens is known for having a great percentage of officers with bad backgrounds.
But nevertherless, let's leave other peoples private life and families alone. Those comments are such low life it's pathetic.

12-27-2008, 04:16 AM
Are you Hot!??

12-27-2008, 01:50 PM
As a matter of fact yes I am and taken. But if I wasn't I would not give any of you (who write such stupidity and childish stories) not even the time of day. You guys make me laugh this is just like a poor quality soap opera. Just like all your posts such cry babies and nothing accomplished, except cheap and gossip and finger pointing. It's easy to tell all of you have skeletons in your closets.

12-28-2008, 07:26 PM
As a matter of fact yes I am and taken. But if I wasn't I would not give any of you (who write such stupidity and childish stories) not even the time of day. You guys make me laugh this is just like a poor quality soap opera. Just like all your posts such cry babies and nothing accomplished, except cheap and gossip and finger pointing. It's easy to tell all of you have skeletons in your closets.

You sound like either Angel himself, Angels relative, or Angels 33. What a coincidence that you were just randomely checking other departments forums and you just accidently found this posting of Angel! WOW! What are the odds of that?Let me tell you something little miss sunshine, there is a saying that goes what comes around goes around! Angel is living that saying right now as we speak. As for his Bank Account...... On a previous post HE stated that he was in the sixxxx figures and that money was plentiful. If that is so then why is he working as a security gaurd at Dadeland Mall? Why was he working for Bald Eagle Security, Why was he working as an assistant manager at Burger King? Why work if money is plentiful? HMMMMM.. Also his failure at marrige. He got busted with a 33 of his in Samari Lakes that ruined or almost ruined his marrige!HMMMMMMM. Angel was not QRU with fellow officers. Only to brass. So little miss sunshine get your facts straight and next time you post something on Angel make sure it has a little something called FACTS!!!!!!!!!!! As for the story of him eating the "yogurt", well I heard those rumors flying aound HGPD but I can't comment because I didn't witness it. However I will say this.... I wouldn't put it past him because he is as dumb as a box of rocks!!!!

12-28-2008, 10:05 PM

MMM. Damn! How do you look? I bet your fine as hell... Wana be my 18...
If your reading this you are ridiculous... Your just as bad as you say we are...

12-29-2008, 06:17 PM
I know one thing, I will take Angel Lopez over Tony Sanchez any day. At least Angel lives in this world.

01-01-2009, 10:00 AM
i got a story about Angel. One night we get a call at Rick's bar refernce to a 38 loitering on front of the club. Angel (patrol officer not sgt.) arrives and the 38 is gone. we go inside Rick's bar to scope out the 33's. Inside Angel begins talking to a 33. She is drunk and really horny. She's flirting with Angel, touching him all over, and complamenting his body. Angel then begins touching her all over, concentrating mainly on her breast, her buttock, and her snatch. They both lock lips and begin to make out. I exit Rick's bar and go outside to give Angel some privacy. Angel then goes outside with a big smile on his face. He's bragging about what a fine 33 he was making out with and feeling up on. He then hands me a piece of napkin with a name and 02 on it. "I got her 02 and she's dying to f-ck me!!!" the 33 then exits the club and it is clear that she is a MAN. she had a wig on and a huge adams apple. she looked good inside in the dark. Angel saw her and ran to the unit and ran a 3 out of there. later on that night he 02ed me and swore me to secrecy. I never told that story until today. Sorry Angel

01-03-2009, 07:22 AM
Hey Angel didn't you feel the drag queens c0ck under his dress? How could you not notice the dudes huge adams apple? What a huge 0 you are Angel! I hope you don't molest drag queens at your current job at F.P.I Security. :

01-16-2009, 06:12 AM

Being taken doesnt mean crap in police dept where everyone 33's each other

04-20-2009, 11:03 PM
have you guys ever wondered why angel got fired from west miami. yes, fired!!!! because he was ****ing the chiefs wife. mind you, she is not pretty at all, she has a big fat ass, with a turkey neck, looks like a horse, with big fat lips, but well maybe that worked for sucking his c*ck. well he said to her that he was leaving his wife and they went to rent a house together, she had the audacity to look at a house a couple blocks from her own. well angel gives her a story about his daughter getting married, and that he cant leave his wife at the moment, he dumped her, and she had to go back to the west miami chief, who in turn started an ia on lopez, set him up, saying angel had destroyed a ticket he (the chief) had written and forced him to resign... ha ha.. and if this is not true i welcome angel to correct me.

04-21-2009, 12:51 AM
Dude, give it a break the guy just lost his father a few days ago. Are you clean and perfect. Besides the chick is a H----- who F------- every new guy in her path. Angel's wife is a lady.

05-02-2009, 01:57 PM

I WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS STORY!!!!

man, what a douche bag!! I would of shot him back in self-defense!!!! and/or I would of sue the SHIT out of him!!!!

05-02-2009, 06:07 PM

I WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS STORY!!!!

man, what a douche bag!! I would of shot him back in self-defense!!!! and/or I would of sue the shizzat out of him!!!!

yes, romero is a douche bag and a queer! how dare you shoot your partner... "by accident", per policy, any accidental discharge that inflicts bodily harm to other WILL BE DELT IN STRICT DISCIPLINARY MANNER IN THE MEANS OF TERMINATION! why is romero just got a slap on the wrist for this???? anyone else would of got fired on the SPOT!

05-08-2009, 06:24 AM

Have you ever eaten semen on a crime scene because you thought it was vanilla yogurt?

05-08-2009, 06:27 AM
have you guys ever wondered why angel got fired from west miami. yes, fired!!!! because he was ****ing the chiefs wife. mind you, she is not pretty at all, she has a big fat ass, with a turkey neck, looks like a horse, with big fat lips, but well maybe that worked for sucking his c*ck. well he said to her that he was leaving his wife and they went to rent a house together, she had the audacity to look at a house a couple blocks from her own. well angel gives her a story about his daughter getting married, and that he cant leave his wife at the moment, he dumped her, and she had to go back to the west miami chief, who in turn started an ia on lopez, set him up, saying angel had destroyed a ticket he (the chief) had written and forced him to resign... ha ha.. and if this is not true i welcome angel to correct me.

At least back then he wasn't eating vanilla semen and making out with dudes in drag. When he kissed the drag queen did he say, "Wow, your lips taste like vanilla yogurt"? Fakking Homo!!!

05-31-2009, 12:12 AM
Let me get this straight........ This guy named Angel got fired from 3 different departments? mistook a huge load of come for vanilla yogurt and ate it? tasered a poor crippled basterd on a wheelchair because he didn't stand up? and molested a f@uckin drag queen? LOL what a loser this character is!

PLEASE GUYS KEEP THE STORIES OF THIS DUMBA$$ COMING..... EVERY TIME ME AND MY FRIENDS READ ABOUT THE STORIES ON THIS GUY WE LAUGH SO HARD WE PISS OUR PANTS!!!!! THANK GOD THIS GUY DIDN'T WORK FOR OUR DEPARTMENT! LOL

06-05-2009, 03:20 AM
One time me and Angel Lopez recieved a call at Samari Lakes in reference to some 38's smoking 52 by the lake. We both arrived together and begin walking around the lake canvassing the lake for the 38's. After about 15 minutes canvassing,We didn't see anyone. I tell him "There's nothing here let's go".

Angel tells me "I've got to take a massive pizz man and I can't hold it" Angel grabbed and squeezed his crotch and began running to a heavy wooded area by the lake. He walked into the wooded area right by the lake and dissapeared from sight. I was about 5 feet from Angel waiting for him to finish pizzing so we could leave. All of a sudden I hear a loud "horn/ honking" sound coming from inside of the wooded area. Then I hear A women scream "AAAAHHHHHHH" also coming from the wooded area. Then I see the trees shaking and the leaves shaking and branches snapping coming from inside the wooded area but still I see nothing.

Then all of a sudden I see Angel come running out of the wooded area with his eyes wide open and a look of terror on his face. His pants zipper is open and his d!ck is hanging out of his pants zipper. He's running parrallel to the waters edge screaming "AAAAHHHHH". Not knowing what is going on I immediaetly unholster my firearm and point it towards the wooded area. All of a sudden three geese come darting out of the wooded area straight after Angel. The geese are making this very loud "horn/ honking" sound as they chase him down the lakes edge. Angel screams out to me "shoot shoot the f@cking ducks" as he continues running. I begin laughing uncontrolably and holster my weapon. One of the geese manages to catch up to Angel and begins peeking his pant legs. Mind you Angel still has his d!ck out at this point and it's bouncing up and down as he runs.

He once again screams out "shoot the f@cking ducks!" After two or three pecks from the goose, Angel (running full speed) trips and falls face first onto the ground, slides sideways on the wet, muddy grass and lands inside of the water. The geese fly away and Angel stands up in the water and runs back to dry land. He is covered in mud and seaweeds from head to toe and is soaking wet. I'm laughing so hard at this point that tears are running down my face. Angel wipes the mud from his face and says in an angry tone " F@cking tell anyone and you're dead" Angel then got into his car and ran a 3 home to change. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a f@cking loser............

11-03-2009, 03:39 PM

im suprise he didnt shot his own leg jajaja

12-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Agel Lopez gets caught on tape destroying merchandize at a crime scene.You know I just finished writing to Sergio Diaz who I consider a man and also my friend. I was reading the posts and I came to this one, I was not going to entertain it but I could'nt resist. First, if your going to talk crap about me at least spell my name right. Second, put your name behind your BS, men don't hide behind computers. But, your probably not one. Third, don't you think that if I destroyed merchandise on tape at a crime scene I would not have been arrested, decertified, lost my pension etc. etc. Let me set your mind straight little boy, first of all I was never arrested as a matter of fact the State did not even log the cities case because it had no merit. And if you want evidence of this I have the paper work to prove it. And of course I will be happy to provide you and the rest of the haters with a copy. My FDLE certification is good untill 2010. and finally i have been collecting a pension from Hialeah Gardens for the past 5 thats right 5 years and I am well into the SIXXXX figures.
And this is for the rest of my life boy, i plan to live to be 90 hopefully and by that time HG will have paid me over ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Oh an sine you are probably the one who wrote about the resume, when I applied at West Miami they did a complete backround they went to HG and they talked to the 40 over ex chief and of course he could'nt keep his lies straight. Basicly every allegation he made was countered with the truth on paper. The backround investigator wrote a report that even went to FDLE documenting all the false statements. of course if you and your buddies what a copy contact me i'll fax you one. And by the way an Asst chief at the City of Miami also provided me with a letter of RECOMENDATION. And I voluntarily left from West Miami and the profile reads voluntarily no misconduct. So in closing why don't you do grow up and do something constructive for your dept and stop talking S%$T.

This guy is hillarious. I suppose the thorough background investigation West MIami did on him also listed the connection between his wife and the City Manager right? I congratulate you on your six figure pension you are collecting. Is that why you had to go work as a security guard at The Falls after you were run out of West Miami for having an affair with the wife of that sad fool they call "the Chief" over there? Get a life dude! Speak the truth or don't speak at all! :snicker:

12-31-2009, 09:11 PM
HEY ASSH@LE LEAVE THE GUY ALONE SOME OF US CONSIDER HIM A FRIEND AND CALL HIM WHAT YOU WANT BUT i NEEDED A FAVOR LIKE HOOKING SOMEONE UP WITH A JOB AND HE GOT HIM ONE AT 21DOLLARS PLUS AN HOUR TO BE A DUMB FEDERAL SECURITY OFFICER THATS MORE THAN SOME COPS I KNOW MAKE. SO HE CAN BE THIS OR THAT OR HE'S AN A$$HOLE BECAUSE HE FU@Ked SOME SKANK BUT I BET YOU CAN"T DO THAT YOU CAN BARELY KEEP YOUR JOB. YOU PROBABLY HAVE TO BEND OVER TO SAVE IT. BY THE WAY YOU SOUND IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR PISSED BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT HE DID YOUR WIFE TO. TO BAD THAT WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY PIECE OF A$$ YOU EVER HAD.

01-09-2010, 01:54 PM
I am a West Miami employee with no ties or links to the guy nor do I care, on the other hand I know the Chief's wife VERY well. Your stories are not quite accurate, anyone in the guys position would have done this fat B----- too, like a few others have in the department and are still wining and dinning the Chief. What happened was that this time her plan failed and she got scared of Angel's wife wouldl bring out all the dity laundry she has,( by the way Angel's wife is a true lady and a victim of "Mrs. Knowles" continuos harrasment, and has NO connections with the city manager), "Mrs. Knowles" not used to being defeated or discovered prepared a plan to get Angel out and this way her weak husband would accept her behavior. Angel had already decided to resign to keep his marriage alive since his wife knew all the details from "Mrs.Knowles" herself. After Angel resigned "Mrs Knowles" has another affair with someone new. YES I did her too, had never been with a Fat B------ and wanted to try and easy one. ( Not worth a second try).
As far as Angel like everyone else, we have our ups and downs and may seem ****y at times, but he's got a heart of gold bro, life has many turns and you never know after we retire one day, he may be the one to help us. Yes a pension is great money and the guy is doing well like we would one day, but who in their sane mind would sit at home at 50 of course you wuld go running looking for something to do.
It seems you people can never get anything accomplished in your dept. concentrate on your issues move on leave people alone, face it EVERYONE has skeletons in their closets.
Anyways, stay safe and may the new year 2010 bring us all together in brotherhood not hatred.

01-12-2010, 08:53 PM
HEY ASSH@LE LEAVE THE GUY ALONE SOME OF US CONSIDER HIM A FRIEND AND CALL HIM WHAT YOU WANT BUT i NEEDED A FAVOR LIKE HOOKING SOMEONE UP WITH A JOB AND HE GOT HIM ONE AT 21DOLLARS PLUS AN HOUR TO BE A DUMB FEDERAL SECURITY OFFICER THATS MORE THAN SOME COPS I KNOW MAKE. SO HE CAN BE THIS OR THAT OR HE'S AN A$$HOLE BECAUSE HE FU@Ked SOME SKANK BUT I BET YOU CAN"T DO THAT YOU CAN BARELY KEEP YOUR JOB. YOU PROBABLY HAVE TO BEND OVER TO SAVE IT. BY THE WAY YOU SOUND IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR PISSED BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT HE DID YOUR WIFE TO. TO BAD THAT WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY PIECE OF A$$ YOU EVER HAD.

Wow my man, I hope your department doesn't aloud you to write any reports. You write like a fuggie retard. Poor citizens of Hialeah Grdns if you write a report for them.

I rispond it to the locasion to rite a stolin somesing. The ladi sai the gi stol her monedero. No mole informasion. Caso serrado.

Go learn how to write u ASS. :devil:

02-22-2010, 05:42 PM
wow, the one from wmpd that wrote that reply, was that alex, or maybe david, or maybe even carol, she had an affair with "mrs knowles" too i bet...what a gem that barbie is, and her no balls husband, that *ucking prick, he thinks he's on top of the world, he's just a piece of shit who gets cheated on by his wife, everybody that works for him screws her, some even in his own house, and he wines and dines with them....

02-23-2010, 03:53 AM
Oh yea not only does she screw all the co workers she can get her hands on but after Gary Knowles finds out he forces those people out of the department. I guess if he does not see them anymore it did'nt happen.This guy must be hung like a mouse or something because his first wife did the same thing to him with a county mounted officer.what a loser i think he should give up women alltogether.
wow, the one from wmpd that wrote that reply, was that alex, or maybe david, or maybe even carol, she had an affair with "mrs knowles" too i bet...what a gem that barbie is, and her no balls husband, that *ucking prick, he thinks he's on top of the world, he's just a piece of shizzat who gets cheated on by his wife, everybody that works for him screws her, some even in his own house, and he wines and dines with them....

04-29-2010, 03:27 PM
OMG I'm pissing myself reading these stories. HGPD was just had a steady stream of clowns and jackasses walking in and out of their doors for as long anyone can remember, but god dam it made it a fun place to work. Someone could write a tv show about that place. Gay Puerto Ricans, sperm eating and he-she molesting sergents, abusive New Yorkers, and dispatchwhores. OMG...I miss it. I never should have retired!

05-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers may God bless them. Angel you may or may not read this message but God bless your mom who always treated us with respect and opened the doors unconditionally to her home, even to those whom today due to a difference of character or opinion, overlooking their own faults throw stones at you. Forgive them, as God has a lesson for everyone in this life before we depart. I am glad your marriage is now stronger and God bless your wife for being such a wonderful woman. Take care buddy and keep it up (divine justice has prevailed). I am very happy for you and your family.
J.C.

05-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers may God bless them. Angel you may or may not read this message but God bless your mom who always treated us with respect and opened the doors unconditionally to her home, even to those whom today due to a difference of character or opinion, overlooking their own faults throw stones at you. Forgive them, as God has a lesson for everyone in this life before we depart. I am glad your marriage is now stronger and God bless your wife for being such a wonderful woman. Take care buddy and keep it up (divine justice has prevailed). I am very happy for you and your family.
J.C.

My mother was a 33 and now I am a 33...and proud of it! Even Jesus had Mary Magdalene as a 33. When she was on her knees washing his feet, what else do you think she was washing? Oh yeah, she had her own last supper...the holy wood. And we ain't talkin about no cross!

Happy Mothers day!

05-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Angel... I heard that you destroyed evidence on more than one occasion... take for instance the 33 of a female in Courtly Maner. the suspect ejaculated all over the bed. As they were wainting for ID to take DNA from the seman, You ate it thinking it was Yogurt. You were a miserablepolice officer, Sgt., Leader, and human being... I worked with you on many occasions and you are a real jackarse. You got what you deserved. Your pension is pathetic and not enough to live on that is why you have a job because you cant survive on your pension alone. You are a loser rat basterd who got what he deserved..

If you hate this guy so much why don't you go have a face to face talk or fight with him.
I think you are a coward piece of crap writing all this crap about this man. You are not a
man. You have no backbone. I bet you abuse your badge also. You are the type of cop that
stands tall with your badge because you know that if you where a civilian you wouldn't talk so
much crap.

05-25-2010, 08:21 PM

If you hate this guy so much why don't you go have a face to face talk or fight with him.
I think you are a coward piece of crap writing all this crap about this man. You are not a
man. You have no backbone. I bet you abuse your badge also. You are the type of cop that
stands tall with your badge because you know that if you where a civilian you wouldn't talk so
much crap.

I know you are, but what am I??? Go slurp some vanilla yogurt

05-27-2010, 02:57 PM
i love how these people come onto this forum and defend Angel Lopez. A priest came on and blessed his mother. Another loser came on and attacked a cop calling him an abuser for talking behind his back.

listen Angel was a snake. He got "FIRED" from 3 different agencies. Why? Because he was a crook, he was not trust-worthy, he was a snitch, a rat, a goon, a thug in uniform. He is damaged goods and no one wants to work with him. That is why he was "FIRED" from 3 different agencis.

He was also as dumb as a box of rocks. He destroyed evidence on a crime scene by eating the subjects Seman. He kissed a transvestite at a club and felt her up. Totaling missing the 9 inch surprise in her pants! He tasered a man in a wheelchair for not "standing up" after he gave him several commands to do so. And ran from for his life from a flock of geese. This guy is an idiot. Do you really want to work with a guy like this?

He then comes on this forum bragging about how much retirement money he has made from HGPD. He states that he does not have to work ever again because of all the money he has. Then one day "I" see him at Pembroke Lakes Mall working as a "Bald Eagle" security gaurd. Just for the record after he retired from HGPD he has worked for Home Depot (Cashier), Bald Eagle (Security Gaurd), UPS (loading), Muvico (Security Gaurd) and Field Force ( Security Gaurd).

This guy as a patrol officer snitched on his fellow co-workers. He became Sergeant and wrote countless reprimands to his officers. he had sex with one of his officers wives. He is a snake with no mmorals, no self- respect, no consideration for anyone but him.
So next time anyone comes on this forum to defend this animal, do some homework on the animal first before you start talking.

06-17-2011, 02:46 PM
How about old Chief Chucky Rogers totaled his Corvette on US-27 and was extremely 16.
When FHP arrived to work the 17, Hialeah Gardens officers arrived and took
over telling FHP they will handle because it's their chief.

Boy this was a long time ago. In the 1980's. I wonder if old Chucky still alive?

02-27-2012, 09:20 PM
It was his brand new 300ZX after an awards shindig @ the then-Sheridan. He was wasted, hauling ass around on the service road. Flattened his roof. Ahhhh. Memories! I'm sure he's long gone by now.... No report-09.

Brendan O'Marra
82-89

03-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Didn't you have a motorcycle cop involved in a shooting in the 90s. Nice guy but I never saw him again.

04-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Yea he went to the City of Miami and is a Sgt in Homocide right now.

04-20-2012, 02:12 AM
Guys, we are too close to Hialeah and should monitor this kid's newspaper about Hialeah. Take the time and read it. The web site is http://www.hialeahalpunto.com

06-15-2012, 04:23 AM
I'm sick and tired of reading some BS postings about me. It seems "Everyone" has something to say about me but "Noone" leaves a name, phone number, meeting place, where we could meet up 1 on 1 and discuss any problems that you have with me.

let me start by setting the record straight. I am retired from HGPD and am making a good salary. It is true that I have worked a few security jobs here and there. I was employed with Bald Eagle and made it to the rank of Sgt.I then worked for Field Force, and 50 State security. But it is not because I am broke. It's because I get bored sitting at home and need a hobby. Plus the money that I make working security doesn't hurt either.

i was the active Sgt. on the scene of the Trailer Park 33. There was a susequently large amount of semen on the bed. I did say Hey that looks like Vanilla yogurt. I scooped some into my hands and pretended to have eaten it. I threw it back onto the bed and began laughing. Truthfully I was flirting with the County CSI and was trying to be humerous. At no time did I really eat the semen. Plus i had on latex gloves so the semen didnt touch my skin.

about the lady in drag at Rick's Bar and the Paraplegic at Wal-Mart, well I'll plead the 5th on those. However, the story on both was blown way out of proportion!

As for the geese at Samauri Lakes, It's true. Do you know how scary a bunch of growm geese flying towards you making noises is? dude that was terifing! LOL

Atleast I'm man enough to admit my mistakes and post my name. I dont "hide" behind the computer like most of you cowards do. So what's it going to be "Tough Guys"? Leave me a name and # so I can contact you and continue our discussions in private.

06-17-2012, 05:34 PM
You go Angel, Your more liked then hated, your boys from MPD, Unlike the wanna be chief going from Dept to Dept

06-29-2012, 04:42 PM
I don't know who is trying to set the record straight by using my name, why don't you do everyone a favor and use your own. You must be one sad pathetic individual when you sit in front of your computer making up this stuff. I guess it was'nt enought the F##K job that dept layed on me using lies and half truths. Anybody who worked for me as there Sgt knows that this bs is not true. So please stop with the semen, ducks,drag queens or whatever. One thing i do agree with you is that stop hiding behind your computer and say who you are,man-up come forward I still live in the same house, i have the same number i had when I worked in that shit hole you call a dept. Man-up come forward bring your little dirtbag friends that do the same thing you do hide behind your computer. COWARD Hurry get out from behind your computer check your bedroom see who your wife,girlfriend, or maybe even boyfriend is with punk.
I'm sick and tired of reading some BS postings about me. It seems "Everyone" has something to say about me but "Noone" leaves a name, phone number, meeting place, where we could meet up 1 on 1 and discuss any problems that you have with me.

let me start by setting the record straight. I am retired from HGPD and am making a good salary. It is true that I have worked a few security jobs here and there. I was employed with Bald Eagle and made it to the rank of Sgt.I then worked for Field Force, and 50 State security. But it is not because I am broke. It's because I get bored sitting at home and need a hobby. Plus the money that I make working security doesn't hurt either.

i was the active Sgt. on the scene of the Trailer Park 33. There was a susequently large amount of semen on the bed. I did say Hey that looks like Vanilla yogurt. I scooped some into my hands and pretended to have eaten it. I threw it back onto the bed and began laughing. Truthfully I was flirting with the County CSI and was trying to be humerous. At no time did I really eat the semen. Plus i had on latex gloves so the semen didnt touch my skin.

about the lady in drag at Rick's Bar and the Paraplegic at Wal-Mart, well I'll plead the 5th on those. However, the story on both was blown way out of proportion!

As for the geese at Samauri Lakes, It's true. Do you know how scary a bunch of growm geese flying towards you making noises is? dude that was terifing! LOL

Atleast I'm man enough to admit my mistakes and post my name. I dont "hide" behind the computer like most of you cowards do. So what's it going to be "Tough Guys"? Leave me a name and # so I can contact you and continue our discussions in private.

07-01-2012, 02:24 PM
The best Hialeah Gardens story is when the Mayor ORDERED Chief Joy to hire Manny Zardon as a Captain or be fired.
I guess we know who won.

08-20-2012, 02:27 AM
Angle you are a ****ing joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a moron and everyone knows it. Why the **** would you touch someone's cum?

Listen your file is so ****ed up NO AGENCY WILL HIRE YOU not even as a meter maid. I have news for you, your file is public record.

Keep stroking yourself and when your done taste it just like you took the pepsi challenge a few years back and the trailer park.

09-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Angle you are a ****ing joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen your file is so ****ed up NO AGENCY WILL HIRE YOU not even as a meter maid. I have news for you, your file is public record.

Keep stroking yourself and when your done taste it just like you took the pepsi challenge a few years back and the trailer park.

Very funny little *****. I love how you used "Funny Man" and not your real name. It's really easy to be tough from behind a keyboard and computer.

Name the time and place tough guy and I'll meet you up!

09-25-2012, 08:21 PM
LMFAO... There is no way that's true. But I'll give you an A+ for creativity and for making me laugh! :lol: :snicker:

10-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Angelito I hear they are looking for a consultant for a Miami Based porn company. They are looking for someone with all "Your police experiences " for their new porn film called "what's my cum Taste like" you see it takes place at trailer park and the lead actor rolls up on a 33 call. He sees the cum on the bed from the two guys who just played with their swords. And the Detective says " hey boys, who's milk is that?:)" can I have a taste your-gurt papi? So they need you to show him if you used the pinky, index, or middle fingers? :devil:

How could you taste another persons cum?!!!!!!! And admit it!!!!!!! Holy smokes!!!!!!!!!!

Bro seriously....

10-02-2012, 11:00 PM
[quote="Funny man":4c6yx4l4]Angle you are a ****ing joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very funny little *****. I love how you used "Funny Man" and not your real name. It's really easy to be tough from behind a keyboard and computer.

How about I beat off and send u a sample for you to taste :devil:
Or we can go to the adult book store and take the Pepsi challenge again...

As for it being true... Look at his own post where he admits it!!!!

Wow car 54 where are you :cop:

Name the time and place tough guy and I'll meet you up![/quote:4c6yx4l4]

10-02-2012, 11:05 PM

Flirting really? Touching cum? Wow

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 04:46 AM

Sounds like a romantic comedy. ĦQue elegante!

Unregistered
05-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Angel... I heard that you destroyed evidence on more than one occasion... take for instance the 33 of a female in Courtly Maner. the suspect ejaculated all over the bed. As they were wainting for ID to take DNA from the seman, You ate it thinking it was Yogurt. You were a miserablepolice officer, Sgt., Leader, and human being... I worked with you on many occasions and you are a real jackass. You got what you deserved. Your pension is pathetic and not enough to live on that is why you have a job because you cant survive on your pension alone. You are a loser rat basterd who got what he deserved..

Buddy, can you simply write? Or is it that your IQ is 65 like the retards in MDPD. Buddy, if your IR's look like this.... now I know why judges and attorneys see you as the HG idiot that should be Lt in MDPD, you diffinate have the number one qualification "retardation"

Unregistered
06-10-2019, 09:41 PM
Buddy, can you simply write? Or is it that your IQ is 65 like the retards in MDPD. Buddy, if your IR's look like this.... now I know why judges and attorneys see you as the HG idiot that should be Lt in MDPD, you diffinate have the number one qualification "retardation"

He is no longer Lt here but you still almost ate some guys leche